Az: People On Probation Can't Be Barred From Medical Pot

Opinion 1  http://www.azcourts.gov/Portals/0/OpinionFiles/Supreme/2015/CV-14-0084-PR.pdf 

Opinion 2  http://www.azcourts.gov/Portals/0/OpinionFiles/Supreme/2015/CV-14-0226-PR.pdf)

PHOENIX (AP) - The Arizona Supreme Court has ruled that people on probation can't be barred from using medical marijuana as long as they're following a 2010 voter-approved law that lets them use the drug.

The court says in a ruling Tuesday that it's illegal to prohibit a person on probation from using medical pot and ruled that the law's immunity to prosecution applies to people on probation.

The justices say the law doesn't prohibit people convicted of drug offenses from using medical marijuana.

The rulings were made in cases involving marijuana card holders in Cochise and Yavapai counties in which people who entered plea deals protested the ban on their legal pot use. 

It is kinda sad when the Arizona Courts are more liberal than the Michigan Courts.

If we just start voting in liberal judges again, we too can have great decisions!!

The people of the state elected him!  thats what he has to do with the state!

How else would he be elected! :bong7bp: 

What does that have to do with state law?  Jee I wonder?  not only did they vote for him, but when he didnt win the repub primary's he became independent and the people of the state voted for him!

hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Yes i know McCain ran from President and is a Senator from AR, And i know it take people to vote for The senator ,,That has nothing to do with  this subject  why bring it up? This is  about  the The Arizona Supreme Court   NOT  the federal government ,   jee I wonder  why you brought this up  really,

Edited by cristinew