Total And Complete Decriminalization In 2016.

Total and Complete Decriminalization is 2016.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you Vote Yes or No if this proposal were on the 2016 Election Cycle

Strike religion from it and I'd consider it, but until they can be entirely separated, no dice here. Religion is not necessary in law language.  Period.

Some could call it petty that I'd hinge it on the religion crud, but I'm pretty adamant that it's important to respect the views of NON-RELIGIOUS people as well, as well as those who have a religion who doesn't worship some purported mighty mystic.

You might want to try to be more tolerant . We are willing to tolerate you and your God, be it money, cannabis NASCAR etc.

For the sake of consensus and unity....get over it

Why does god have to be mentioned?

Just keep it about cannibis, why inject a controversial topic like religion in with any cannabis legislation?

Keep it simple stupid..........or kiss it goodbye :)

Why take offense ? It is true...offense is not given, it is taken by the offended

Realize the bigger picture for the greater good.

Do you have a similar distain for our currency

Are you offended by art and history regarding the subject.

Can't we just get along?

Edited by beourbud

ding ding ding :thumbsu:

No surprise here.....antagonizing a religious debate and manipulating a proxy to fight your war.

Its in yer genes.

Hey I didn't write the proposal I am merely respecting his beliefs. I didn't put God on the dollar either but I respect the beliefs of those who did.

Give tollerence a try , it may grow your circle of friend and help influence others.

No surprise here.....antagonizing a religious debate and manipulating a proxy to fight your war.

Its in yer genes.

Hey I didn't write the proposal I am merely respecting his beliefs. I didn't put God on the dollar either but I respect the beliefs of those who did.

Give tollerence a try , it may grow your circle of friend and help influence others.

How did GM start this again? Pretty sure I'm the one being up and about here.

Whyfor gotta be cult zealot? Open your circle to accept and be tolerant of people who want NOTHING to do with some storybook fantasy voice in the head figure for the weak-kneed to reaffirm that they're doing the right thing.

------------------------------------------------

That tolerance thing your type like to preach goes both ways.

If we could just get back to the whole important thing though, with the laws and such, that'd be stellar...

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

How did GM start this again? Pretty sure I'm the one being up and about here.

Whyfor gotta be cult zealot? Open your circle to accept and be tolerant of people who want NOTHING to do with some storybook fantasy voice in the head figure for the weak-kneed to reaffirm that they're doing the right thing.

------------------------------------------------

That tolerance thing your type like to preach goes both ways.

If we could just get back to the whole important thing though, with the laws and such, that'd be stellar...

Never said he started it.

Lke I said. I didn't write the proposal but can realize the greater good and potential it has.

I feel you need me to tolerate your intolerance. Kinda pathetic really.

Can't we unify despite these petty differences or is it your way or no way?

Truth is...being inclusive here has value.

Edited by beourbud

"Can't we unify despite these petty differences or is it your way or no way?"

I could ask you the very same question, why MUST it be your religious way or no way? Are you incapable of getting along with me without your cosmic overlord there to hold your hand? 

"Truth is...being inclusive here has value."

I refuse to be included in your cult, there is no value to be included in a herd of waiting sheep.

Pathetic here is the insinuated point that my beliefs don't hold the same value because they are not yours.

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

beourbud,

"No surprise here.....antagonizing a religious debate and manipulating a proxy to fight your war.
Its in yer genes."

wow, your ineptitude towards comprehension never ceases to amaze me man.
Next time just assume you'll look like an azz when you attempt your futile attacks on me. You
will find it safe to presume that you are indeed lacking the skills to participate in this type of trolling of me.
 I do not like being trolled, but at least try to be relevant with your silly ulterior motives here.
In fact, we could just be friends, with some things in common here?

"ding ding ding," with the obvious "boldness"  and enlargement of a particular word (confrontation) begs you to understand that the highlighted word is indeed a possible answer to this particular quandary. now go get your shinebox

Edited by grassmatch

So, What can we glean by this poll?

Some of our sisters have bigger balls than most of our brothers.

Stand up and be counted.

You matter, your voice matters, your Vote counts

Don't be like Israel, building fences and walls to segregate.....Get off the fence tear down the walls and work together to be good neighbors

We are ALL in this together.

Edited by beourbud

Cannabis is not the problem, the problem is the legalese pened by the experts that is so vague it is left to the interpretation of the courts to push their own agenda. Look what is happening with the 2nd amendment.

The courts love legalese, It's job security.

The language timmah uses , spelling notwithstanding. Insures the will of the people and not the whim of the court.

Don't let opponents of the will of the people distract us with minor issues like spelling or God. If they are so offended by it stop using our currency. They worship the almighty dollar,,,God and all

Decriminalization. Is the vehicle to propell our state out of recession and position us as the Leader in the industry, just like we were in the automotive industry before. It will generate revenue where it is needed the most and not funneled to the 1%. It will provoke research , production , marketing and distribution of plethora of products across the entire spectrum of industries including mom and pop cottage industries.

Regarding tax revenue, the republicans say No new taxes but as we see with the roads bill by our repup governor the really mean no taxes for them and lots of new taxes for us.

As long as there is income tax decrim will fill the states coffers.

Why do we have to have pot for potholes. Where is the hydocodone for homeless or the alcohol for Alzheimer's? There isn't because it is rediculous.

Decriminalzation is the Solution.

We WILL ALL benefit thru decrim

Michigan CAN be the WORLD LEADER in the cannabis industry.

I pologize to the grammar nazis ( God help them) but they get the point.

Thank you