Rough Draft Complete Decriminalization Language For 2016.

Here is a bit more Comprehensive language I put together last November, after the abysmal failure of Legislature, and the woeful ineptitude of those in Mi Legislation.  I firmly Believe they ran an Interference play beginning last year, and it was successful as they totally shut down any Energy to make a darn Change Last Election Cycle, and people in our own Community let them do it because, they want to try to work a deal with the Enemy.

"There are but 2 threats to Liberty, Criminals and Government.
So Let us bind the later, so it does not become the legal version of the 1st."
Thomas Jefferson, Signer of the Declaration of Independence, and the 2nd President of our Nation.
This language is geared for that purpose.

"We, the People of the State of Michigan, on this day, Amend the Constitution of the State of Michigan, by legal and proper Right of the

People via this Peoples Initiative, now hereby fully and openly declare to God and Government, an immediate and complete state wide

decriminalization of Cannabis, in all of its biological variety, or diversity, or form, or type, or linage, for the complete and full use by We the

People, in any form or product, including but not limited to the use and/or development of, any plant material thereof, or extract thereof, or

preparation thereof, or composite thereof, for any personal, agricultural, industrial, medical, textile, research, product or product 

development, or any other personal or industrial base for suitable uses, for any lawful means, or purposes.

This shall include the complete and immediate repeal of all Legislative, and/or any other Governmental, or Contractors there of, including

any Federal Entities operating in the State of Michigan under any purpose, any Mandates, Policies, Laws, and/or Decrees, of any Nature or

Manor, that are currently Held in Legal Fiction or Color of Law, or put forth in any form in the future except by Legal Peoples Initiative

anything that inhibits, makes illegal, or otherwise infringes upon the Constitutional Right of Any and All Legal Citizens of the State of 

Michigan, the Constitutional Right to Possess, Own, Grow, Use, Cultivate, Deliver, Process, Ingest, Consume, Propagate, or Manufacture 

into any from, any Cannabis whatsoever.

So Say We the People of this great State of Michigan."

Now, do you want to wait for Government and Big Business to set the rules?

Or are you ready to take your own Future into your hands?

Good ta see ya back around bruz  :))

Hmmm. I hope no MMA members or prospective MMA members who have or have family with cerebral palsy or similar conditions see this. It kinda seems to be poking fun at some people with a debilitating condition.

Yey! Let's make a comedy out of the kid in the wheelchair. Disgusting, if you ask me.

Hmmm. I hope no MMA members or prospective MMA members who have or have family with cerebral palsy or similar conditions see this. It kinda seems to be poking fun at some people with a debilitating condition.

Yey! Let's make a comedy out of the kid in the wheelchair. Disgusting, if you ask me.

Kindly lodge your complaint here please ; South Park is an American adult animated sitcom created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone for the Comedy Central television network

Kindly lodge your complaint here please ; South Park is an American adult animated sitcom created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone for the Comedy Central television network

My concern isn't with South Park so no need to lodge a complaint with Trey Parker. My concern is with people on a medical website making fun of people with debilitating conditions.

My concern isn't with South Park so no need to lodge a complaint with Trey Parker. My concern is with people on a medical website making fun of people with debilitating conditions.

It is a simple welcome to a former member , not making fun of anyone . Too bad you see it that way . . . 

Try the REPORT icon 

It is a simple welcome to a former member , not making fun of anyone . Too bad you see it that way . . . 

Try the REPORT icon

I guess I'm old school. I'm not going to "report" anyone. I'm simply going straight to the source and calling-out what I believe to be in poor taste and asking that those involved consider the concern.

I lol'd because the op chose "Timmahh" for his avatar. I suspect it was a tribute to that South Park episode.

The South Park Timmahh may have more friends on the forum than op Timmahh sadly. I hope he gets some love soon,

seems he wants folks to stop going to jail for a marijuana plant.  :goodjob:

Not wanting someone to go to jail for MJ doesn't negate one's poor choice of judgement. I know one MJ patient who hates gays and another who hates blacks. Both of these guys think MJ should be legal. I'm not about to excuse their bigotry in one regard just because I happen to agree with them on another.

Most of us in electric wheelchairs think Timmy and jimmy are hilarious. I understand your concern but don't worry too much, we still have a great sense of humor. I can't speak for all electric wheelchair pilots though.

Reminds me of a couple months ago when a member with the name Dali lama was met with comical greetings. Another member didn't get the bhuddist jokes at first and was offended.

I'm a c-c-crip for life, but I wasn't b-b-born in like Timmy, lmfao!!!!

I was just going to say,... most people with these type of ailments are hysterical about jokes about crippies and disabilities.  It is not taboo, it is merely a way of life and making jokes about it is funny.  I constantly make fun of my disabilities and have no problem with others doing so as well. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile.

I should say highlander, in many circumstances it is sometimes not acceptable,.... but for the most part,... "crippies' are the first to make fun of themselves. For many it catches them off guard because people treat people with disabilities 'differently", when really you don't need to; espescially those with physical ones. 

Hmm, I guess I should say,  you shouldn't make jokes about people who are disabled if they can't understand the joke themselves. :-)

There ya go.

I mean, I seen quadcarl crack some good jokes about himself previously in the forum. Ii think I am the only one that  laughed.  I guess I have just spent a lot of time around people with disabilities. 

The whole point of Timmy was to challenge the sterility that we've placed on people who are handi-capable.

"[W]e learned something today. Yeah, sure, we laughed at Timmy, but what's wrong with laughter? Just because we laugh at something doesn't mean we don't care about it. Timmy made us smile,and playing made Timmy smile! So where is the harm in that?! The people that are wrong are the ones that think people like Timmy should be protected and kept out of the public's eye! The cool thing about Timmy being in a band was that he was in your face, and you had to deal with him whether you laughed or cried or felt nothing! That's why Timmy rules!" (Parker & Stone, 2000a)."

Screw Phil Collins ;)

Edited by slipstar059

Whatever is proposed better address this:

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/international-cannabis-news/244862-washington-senate-oks-marijuana-regulation-changes.html

Like I have said earlier...

Medical laws Will be restricted unless specifically protected in the new laws.

Yes indeed. If they can't tax it they don't want it. That still leaves room for the prison industrial complex to continue unimpeded.

“The reality is that we have a thriving illicit market,” said Sen. Ann Rivers, R-La Center. “It’s essential that we shut that down. But it was also essential that our patients had a clean supply and an adequate supply.”

WTF!! Why can they pass laws without intent?  Why will it be a crime just to grow a large amount of MJ?  Why don't they have to prove tax evasion to get an arrest?  Why couldn't someone grow the acre next to their house for oil, hempseed, fiber, etc.  Why are laws made only to make things easy for cops?  I wish someone bent over backwards and took people's freedoms away to make my job easy(not really).

Why do they only make laws anymore to enslave the people who vote them into office.  It's like a bad comedy skit where they keep giving you 2 choices, neither of which is the one your asking for. 

Would you like to be incarcerated for weight or plant count? Neither I want to be able to do what I want.  So you'd rather be incarcerated for driving with it?  No I don't want to be incarcerated at all.  So you'd rather have it illegal to protect the children?  No, not illegal.  So you just want fines?  No, no fines, no incarceration.  Well what would the police do?  How will we stay #1 if we don't keep our jails full?  How will the health system keep upping our stock mkt, etc.etc.etc.  How will things stay the same?

It's like they just don't get it.  Or maybe they do those sly fuks.  Just keep asking them to choose the lesser of 2 evils till the evil they are in makes them choose.  They're afraid that their time is limited!

I think we should all tell them to fuk off and do a million person march thru all the jails freeing anyone from non violent weed offenses.  They just don't seem to get it otherwise.  It'd sure rattle some cages! :)

Really, what would happen if it was all out legal?  Would corn subsidies go away?  Would it topple big pharma?  It's sure be cheap if you could grow your years supply out back and not turn to alcohol(if one was so inclined).  What about energy?  What if we weren't using the energy to truck corn all over the country?  If beef prices skyrocketed because people turned to growing hemp for food, fiber and fuel instead of corn?  What could actually happen?  Would the waves reverberate throughout all of society and change everything that is, sending the stock market into a frenzy?

Edited by Norby

Why do they only make laws anymore to enslave the people who vote them into office. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746

The US is dominated by a rich and powerful elite.

So concludes a recent study by Princeton University Prof Martin Gilens and Northwestern University Prof Benjamin I Page.

This is not news, you say.

Perhaps, but the two professors have conducted exhaustive research to try to present data-driven support for this conclusion. Here's how they explain it:

Multivariate analysis indicates that economic elites and organised groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on US government policy, while average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent influence.

In English: the wealthy few move policy, while the average American has little power.

The two professors came to this conclusion after reviewing answers to 1,779 survey questions asked between 1981 and 2002 on public policy issues. They broke the responses down by income level, and then determined how often certain income levels and organised interest groups saw their policy preferences enacted.

"A proposed policy change with low support among economically elite Americans (one-out-of-five in favour) is adopted only about 18% of the time," they write, "while a proposed change with high support (four-out-of-five in favour) is adopted about 45% of the time."

On the other hand:

When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites and/or with organised interests, they generally lose. Moreover, because of the strong status quo bias built into the US political system, even when fairly large majorities of Americans favour policy change, they generally do not get it.

They conclude:

Americans do enjoy many features central to democratic governance, such as regular elections, freedom of speech and association and a widespread (if still contested) franchise. But we believe that if policymaking is dominated by powerful business organisations and a small number of affluent Americans, then America's claims to being a democratic society are seriously threatened.

Eric Zuess, writing in Counterpunch, isn't surprised by the survey's results.

"American democracy is a sham, no matter how much it's pumped by the oligarchs who run the country (and who control the nation's "news" media)," he writes. "The US, in other words, is basically similar to Russia or most other dubious 'electoral' 'democratic' countries. We weren't formerly, but we clearly are now."

This is the "Duh Report", says Death and Taxes magazine's Robyn Pennacchia. Maybe, she writes, Americans should just accept their fate.

"Perhaps we ought to suck it up, admit we have a classist society and do like England where we have a House of Lords and a House of Commoners," she writes, "instead of pretending as though we all have some kind of equal opportunity here."