East Coast Sour Diesel

kQueef

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sour%20d.jpg

ecsd.jpg

beans these pics r from icmag on there ecsd page (119). 2 cuts 1st picture they call "sour diesel" think this is the cut you have very little if any trimming. and the 2nd picture they call "east coast sour diesel" these are not my pictures these pictures were put up on icmag because 2 cuts kept coming up. this is there info not mine. but the cut you have beans is a good one id like in my collection one day.

i got the cut in indiana off a tradesman on a job he had it for 8yrs n his buddy had it for 2 or 3 years before him. its growing in a 1gallon pot in promix with a 2inch top dressing of fox farm ocean. using technaflora nutrients. 1st time running this strain reeks like lemon citrus skunk funk fuel diesel.

i was feeding 1400 seemed like day 40-50 i quit and was jusy playin with runoff so i wouldnt flush my soil i would feed 1 day get a 1200ppm run off i would water next day plain water and get 800ppm so next day i would mix up . 400ppm solution to keep my runoff somwhere in the 1000-1200ppm just because i didnt like mixing big feedings and watching it drain right out the bottom.

its growing in a locker. vegd and flowered in same room. the trunks over an inch in diameter and i measured that before flower. about 30 top colas and the backs are as big as the fronts.

other than the 2 2ft t5's running vertical yea only light. the fixture has perfect coverage the very center cola under the fixture has a light bleaching spot and its 12" away. definite leaf cupping from light intensity. the canopy takes up the whole 15"x24". they claim 300watt but its really 220w. my temp in my locker goes up 10 degrees when light kicks on not bad. im not running led because i want to im forced to (was) battling temps.

any thoughts on a place to get the bud tested when its done?

any thoughts on a place to get the bud tested when its done?

Uh....right here.

In seriousness, everyone will say Iron Labs. My personal opinion is that iron labs is a unscientific waste of time and money. These are the movement's biggest boogiemen on mold, contaminants, and any other fear tactics to get their lab as part of a legal mandate. Smart business moves, but zero compassion or science behind it at this point.

$50 or you have to become a member. You also have to drive to Oakland County :(

Edited by suneday11

Uh....right here.

In seriousness, everyone will say Iron Labs. My personal opinion is that iron labs is a unscientific waste of time and money. These are the movement's biggest boogiemen on mold, contaminants, and any other fear tactics to get their lab as part of a legal mandate. Smart business moves, but zero compassion or science behind it at this point.

$50 or you have to become a member. You also have to drive to Oakland County :(

It's $35 and 1 1/2 gr sample at a lot of dispensaries(drop off points) and you don't have to join to drop off at a dispensary.  Treecity Health in Ann Arbor and Hardcore harvest in montrose are 2 of them.

It's $35 and 1 1/2 gr sample at a lot of dispensaries(drop off points) and you don't have to join to drop off at a dispensary. Treecity Health in Ann Arbor and Hardcore harvest in montrose are 2 of them.

Thanks for the clarification. I still think they are boogeymen :)

Is the ann arbor spot any good?

Edited by suneday11