Police Confiscate Marijuana Plants In Pittsfield Township

I get ya man, and thank you for a friendly exchange. The gist of what I think is that if a cop comes over to my house for whatever reason, and sees my garden activities, that my doctors rec will not serve me as well as a hard card, at that particular moment. I suspect a doc rec would not protect me from arrest at that time, but a hard card may have a stronger impact on a confused officer.

I do have a poor understanding of the law and I also understand how to acquire the very best protection within the Act.  I do understand there are "alternative" rights and protections offered but I feel it best not to tow the line with "defendable" actions.

Right section 8 does not protect you from arrest and sometimes neither does the card. Does the card give you more of a chance? Yes of course it does. Should a card protect you from prosecution? Yes of course it should. Should a Section 8 protect you from prosecution when the 3 prongs are proven? Yes of course it should. We are not talking about better protections or defenses. We are talking about those things that are ALL part of the very same act.