Most Efficient And Easiest Way To Extract

It is not ilegal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are being arrested for it!

I used to be so pis sed at carruthers for getting popped and actualy saying it had oil in it!  But some one would have gotten caught and had the same b.s happen with the courts, Im not pi ssed any more at him, but he didnt need my donations, the guy was/is well off finanacialy!

oil and butter and all other things we dont smoke is legal, it is the useable part of the plant that we are allowed to use, it is a preperation there of!

A kid can read our law, it is written in plain simple english, oils, tinctures, medibles are a Preporation there of useable product!

Cops know it, Blame the gov and attny general,  two phaq heads that need to go!

I wish we could sue the state for all of us pt's and c.g's who are being arrested for stupid s hit!  We should all get our money back and more and life time cards!

Peace

We think it's legal, we tell ourselves it's legal but the reality of it is the cops think it's not legal & really that's the way it is, if they find you with it you will be charged, and it can be a nasty charge. So maybe when people ask if it's legal your reply should resemble, yes, it's legal if your willing to go to court & prove it's legal.

We think it's legal, we tell ourselves it's legal but the reality of it is the cops think it's not legal & really that's the way it is, if they find you with it you will be charged, and it can be a nasty charge. So maybe when people ask if it's legal your reply should resemble, yes, it's legal if your willing to go to court & prove it's legal.

This is the first line of my post below!

"It is not ilegal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are being arrested for it!"

It is a fightable charge in court!

If you read the law as written it is most def legal,  I have been arrested for using mm on private property!

It is legal to use mm on private property,,,,,,,That dont mean leo wont arrest you for it!

I never said no one will be arrested, and I dont tell people they should have possesion of something that is most def legal,  Because leo is still arresting people for it!

I hope that cleared up the confusion.

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

That wasn't directed to you Phaq, I was just speaking in general. I love bho & so do my patients but I've stopped making it cause I really can't be sure it's ok. Some of them come to me & tell me so & so's caregiver says it's legal & he's making it. I'm not sure what is right so for now im not making it until I can feel good about it.

Jjamh: No one is saying that we should try taking on the police at this point. I consider it illegal only because I know that, if caught with it, I will be arrested and I can't afford to have my vehicle impounded, my house ransacked, my plants and anything else they want taken or destroyed or a legal battle. As for my patients, I simply don't supply it and I warn them against having it because it mostly depends on the leo who catches them with it and either their personal feelings about it or their take on the law which is mostly against. Though I've been researching ways to make the salves w/o dearbonizing the THCA/THC, I doubt a leo would care how it was made, If I had it in my possession...legal or not, I'd still get arrersted and my vehicle impounded and I very much doubt they'd stop there. Some in here may have the means to fight a legal battle and more power to them as well as a great big TYVM for standing up for us, both Pt's and CG's. I happen to not be one of them at this point. Grow green and clean! Blkwlf

That wasn't directed to you Phaq, I was just speaking in general. I love bho & so do my patients but I've stopped making it cause I really can't be sure it's ok. Some of them come to me & tell me so & so's caregiver says it's legal & he's making it. I'm not sure what is right so for now im not making it until I can feel good about it.

If your pt's are telling you what other pt's are saying about their c.g's,  I would think your pt's are talking about you!

I would never do something I was'nt comfortable with, Im not a c.g at this time, I make butter for me, I do share with others, my mother and father taught me to share lol!

Its all good!   Only do what You are comfortable doing!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Jim

Getting back on topic here

This method looks easy and efficient

I got some bubble bowls on the way, I'm excited to NOT have to wait for my 25 micron bag to drain

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wkd2za5_w_E

Here's a link for some realistically priced bubble bowls.....since we're all aware plastic and nylon aren't worth $180

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=EZ+strainer+5+gallon

Enjoy!

Just got one of those cheap bubble bowls in the mail that I mentioned above. They're pretty flimsy plastic and probably won't stack well without the screens touching.

If you're going to do this just get the actual bubble bowls like in the video I shared. That's what I'm going to do now. They seem like much tougher plastic and they are tapered to stack like cups. I just feel like $180 is a bit expensive for a set. But the old saying always holds true, right tool for the right job!

Enjoy

• 7 months later...

Hi all:  Been away for a while due to computer issues as well as trouble with my indoor grow. I noticed a couple mentions of indoor grows verses outdoor grows stating indoor grows producing better, more potent end product. I know I'm fairly new to this and have had several indoor grow issues but my outdoor grows have produced very high quality, very sticky buds. Of course, my outdoor grows are very well tended from the beginning producing Sativas in excess of 13 foot with more than 20 main tops and Indicas in excess of 8 foot with more than 25 main tops each top bud between 8-16" in length depending on the type of plant. This summer will be only my third year growing and, as many of you may know, my 2016 crop was stolen...45 plants at or within 2 weeks of full maturity. I've struggled to produce the same quality indoors but am learning from my mistakes.

I did attempt making oil using the alcohol extraction process and, with the help of a few of you, figured out what I did wrong and what to do to correct my mistakes for the next time I have enough to attempt making it again. My interest in the oils is purely selfish since I'm unable to smoke it by traditional methods. I have recently tried an oil made with the alcohol extraction method and found it to be very effective and long lasting for several of my physical issues such as bone pain, insomnia, panic attacks and general restlessness produced by my RX medication depending on the strain mixtures used in the oil.

Now that the production, use and sale of oils and medibles are legal I look forward to producing my own and offering them as an option to my patients. Like GrowGoddess, I'm not a fan of the medibles I've tried and prefer to simply ingest the oils straight. 

I apologize for the format and length of this post. I'm just learning to use my new computer which seems to offer me posting options which weren't available to me with my older computer. It may take me a few tries to learn how to post more effectively in this forum. I do want to thank all of those who have been patient with me as I've been learning about growing and about this forum. Blkwlf

I apologize for this double post. I don't understand why some people believe any member should have to pay to share information with the rest of this forum even if they are representing a machine and/or method they've produced or perfected. Should it matter if one person is doing better financially than others? I simply appreciate their willingness to share the information for those of us who are either just beginning or others who may benefit either financially, growing or trying/perfecting a method of extraction we're unfamiliar with. If not for the unrestrained sharing of information on this web site, many of us with less experience and/or education in these areas would have no where to turn. I, for one, am eternally grateful for the generosity of those with more experience and knowledge sharing their experience with me and others like me. It would never occur to me to expect them to pay in order to share their knowledge just because they're well off financially any more than they expect me to pay them for the knowledge they impart to me. If I choose to purchase something they're offering for sale, whether it's a training video, one on one lessons or a machine, that's my choice and their perrogative. I've never encountered anyone who's expected payment for the benefit of learning from their experience and I sincerely hope this web site doesn't change that. We all benefit from the free and open exchange of ideas. Blkwlf

I apologize for this double post. I don't understand why some people believe any member should have to pay to share information with the rest of this forum even if they are representing a machine and/or method they've produced or perfected. Should it matter if one person is doing better financially than others? I simply appreciate their willingness to share the information for those of us who are either just beginning or others who may benefit either financially, growing or trying/perfecting a method of extraction we're unfamiliar with. If not for the unrestrained sharing of information on this web site, many of us with less experience and/or education in these areas would have no where to turn. I, for one, am eternally grateful for the generosity of those with more experience and knowledge sharing their experience with me and others like me. It would never occur to me to expect them to pay in order to share their knowledge just because they're well off financially any more than they expect me to pay them for the knowledge they impart to me. If I choose to purchase something they're offering for sale, whether it's a training video, one on one lessons or a machine, that's my choice and their perrogative. I've never encountered anyone who's expected payment for the benefit of learning from their experience and I sincerely hope this web site doesn't change that. We all benefit from the free and open exchange of ideas. Blkwlf

When you contribute to the site you get a tag below your name 'supporter'.

All it takes is a small donation. No big deal for someone, as you say, is doing well financially.

Looks like the member decided to support the web site. 

So it all worked out well and we lived happily ever after .... 

Restorium2: 

When you contribute to the site you get a tag below your name "supporter".
All it takes is a small donation. No big deal for someone, as you say, is doing well financially.
Looks like the member decided to support the web site.
So it all worked out and we lived happily ever after...

I truly understand this and don't want to "beat a dead horse". I simply believe the wealth of information some people bring to a web site such as this is worth so much more than mere dollars. I'm also not naive. I know a web site such as this one requires a lot of work by a lot of people in order to keep it up to date regarding Michigan's laws as well as those of other states, new bills being heard and/or passed, news regarding what's happening on the front lines as far as law enforcement/abuse goes, research in every aspect of this plant, the various end product forms, the newest methods for making these various forms, making sure posts don't go too far off subject, become completely solicitous, get too raunchy or offensive and so much more I can't list it all here. I'm sure some people may have the extra time and be willing to assist voluntarily yet that comes with it's own issues not the least of all a potential class action law suit brought on by a money hungry law firm such as was filed and won against AOL regarding the voluntary forum moderators. Of course, the information from these volunteers is also often difficult to verify verses information from people who actually work for the web site to do a particular job. In addition, when a person has just one job/goal to concentrate on, they're more likely to excel in that area.

If it ever comes to a point when I have my head above water a little, I'll be more than happy to donate to this web site for all it/it's users/members have helped me without reservation or prejudice against my being so "green". I had intended to purchase a full membership last fall if that terrible tragedy hadn't befallen me. I want to see this web site grow and thrive to continue to be available for those like myself who can use the generous and free exchange of ideas which have been there to benefit myself.  

Did you see I was able to use the quote option for the 1st time?  :goodjob: I've also been able to use the emo's too. It's still not an easy thing to do, the quote that is. I still have to type what I want to put into the quote window in a separate window instead of using my copy/paste option but it's s start. Better than not being able to use it at all and I'm sure I'll learn and get better. Thank you Restorium2. BTW, I do have some pics of the wolves I've raised from cubs to full adults but will only send them if requested via PM. I don't wish to post them in any open forum. Blkwlf

I truly understand this and don't want to "beat a dead horse". I simply believe the wealth of information some people bring to a web site such as this is worth so much more than mere dollars. I'm also not naive. I know a web site such as this one requires a lot of work by a lot of people in order to keep it up to date regarding Michigan's laws as well as those of other states, new bills being heard and/or passed, news regarding what's happening on the front lines as far as law enforcement/abuse goes, research in every aspect of this plant, the various end product forms, the newest methods for making these various forms, making sure posts don't go too far off subject, become completely solicitous, get too raunchy or offensive and so much more I can't list it all here. I'm sure some people may have the extra time and be willing to assist voluntarily yet that comes with it's own issues not the least of all a potential class action law suit brought on by a money hungry law firm such as was filed and won against AOL regarding the voluntary forum moderators. Of course, the information from these volunteers is also often difficult to verify verses information from people who actually work for the web site to do a particular job. In addition, when a person has just one job/goal to concentrate on, they're more likely to excel in that area.

If it ever comes to a point when I have my head above water a little, I'll be more than happy to donate to this web site for all it/it's users/members have helped me without reservation or prejudice against my being so "green". I had intended to purchase a full membership last fall if that terrible tragedy hadn't befallen me. I want to see this web site grow and thrive to continue to be available for those like myself who can use the generous and free exchange of ideas which have been there to benefit myself.  

Did you see I was able to use the quote option for the 1st time?  :goodjob: I've also been able to use the emo's too. It's still not an easy thing to do, the quote that is. I still have to type what I want to put into the quote window in a separate window instead of using my copy/paste option but it's s start. Better than not being able to use it at all and I'm sure I'll learn and get better. Thank you Restorium2. BTW, I do have some pics of the wolves I've raised from cubs to full adults but will only send them if requested via PM. I don't wish to post them in any open forum. Blkwlf

My wife and I raised a half wolf and he was a great friend of mine for 15 years.