Is Vehicular Manslaughter (Non-Violent Accident) Going To Make Me Ineligible To Be A Caregiver?

gurbz

Sorry that happened to you, life can dish out some really crap situations that's for sure. It really sucks to know people lost a loved one from my accident as well.

I have friends that have had the same thing happen that happened to you, some went to prison and others were not found to have malice (like you) either way it does suck to have something like that happen on both sides!

I have a friend who killed a motor cycleist, the bike ran a red light. my friend didnt get into any kind of trouble, but it messed with his head so much he became a junkie, hill billy heroin(oxci's) and then heroin, he started selling heroin and some one died from what they got from him, he is now in prison for 20 yrs to life!

Peace

social security payments paid while in jail ?

no if your in jail for 30 days you get cut off! unfortunatly I know this lol!

I said I live high on the hog for 30 days than i get cut off, and im not afraid of prison, heck im an old man who the heck wants to mess with me lol!

Peace