Prayers For Dr Tarzan

i pulled two 2lbs chicken of the woods mushrooms this summer already.

(its got no gills, red/orange/yellow , and the texture of cooked chicken meat)

http://www.midwestmycology.org/Mushrooms/Species%20listed/Laetiporous%20species.html

absolutely delicious fried up in some butter. if anyone is going mushroom hunting and knows where to look in the detroit metro area (AND wants to share it with me), let me know and i'll join you.

Chanterelles, Black trumpets, hedgehog(sweet tooth and other tooth mushrooms(hericium sp)), lobster mushrooms, stumpies or honey mushrooms, Miatake or hen of the woods, chicken mushrooms, umbrella polypores, gem studded puffballs, oyster mushrooms, milky mushrooms and others that may have toxic look alikes.  The study guide below lists most of the michigan mushrooms that are easily identified and most don't have toxic look alikes.

http://www.midwestmycology.org/Mushrooms/Mushroom%20study%20guides.html

Thanks a bunch for reminding me how much I used to enjoy my autumnal walks in the woods.  I've been very fortunate to still have a few friends that bring me some of their finds to cook fresh with plenty of extra to dry.  I've been inoculating oak logs with shiitake strains for a few years now and cut fresh ones fairly regularly.  And as a bonus as the inoculated logs mycelium runs the logs outgas CO2, so I've always got some in the grow rooms.

I'm gonna go for walk!

i pulled two 2lbs chicken of the woods mushrooms this summer already.

(its got no gills, red/orange/yellow , and the texture of cooked chicken meat)

http://www.midwestmycology.org/Mushrooms/Species%20listed/Laetiporous%20species.html

absolutely delicious fried up in some butter. if anyone is going mushroom hunting and knows where to look in the detroit metro area (AND wants to share it with me), let me know and i'll join you.

I'm on the Lake Michigan side and sulfur shelves are not very common, but the couple of times I've had them we fried up strips like chicken tenders but a different texture.  Quite a treat.  If you are ever near the Allegan woods and would like a map showing where the "sticky buns" and other Boletus or Suillus grow PM me.  If I feel up to it I'll give you a tour.

I'm on the Lake Michigan side and sulfur shelves are not very common, but the couple of times I've had them we fried up strips like chicken tenders but a different texture.  Quite a treat.  If you are ever near the Allegan woods and would like a map showing where the "sticky buns" and other Boletus or Suillus grow PM me.  If I feel up to it I'll give you a tour.

im nearby and would love to go. 

im nearby and would love to go. 

This is shaping up to be an early season.  I'm guessing mid September maybe.  I can't find a PM function on this site, but I don't have any problems with giving out directions.  Do you know where the State Game Area HQ is located? (118th just east of 46th).  See if you can get a map of snowmobile trails.  The Blue trail runs through some conifer plantations to the northwest (look for a two track or a place to park about a 1/4 mile north on 46th) There is an old Christmas tree grow further north on 120th I think.  Sticky buns love old Christmas tree grows.  If you really want the best flavor though, you should dry them then rehydrate before using.  There are lots of other edible mushrooms growing out there.  I learned what to pick by talking to other pickers and then looking them up in a field guide. Please be careful, there are also a lot of "toad stools" out there. 

Edited by zaphod

You are Not Gonna Believe what happen the other Day ...

I sent a few Personal Pm explaining to a few ,

The Neighbor Hurt my Wife , Yet No Arrest ...

I don't know how much more I can take ?

God willingly a Miracle will happen Soon !!!

Huggz Tarzan & Jane

file assault charges man, and dont take no for an answer,  and if that dont work,.. i can't say what i would do.. but you can guess my action would be..

It 'z Not Over ....

I'm sure My Attorney will take care of this ....

If Not .... My Choice are NOT G00D !!!

Yes ... Jane is a Tough Women ...

It would take more then a Rock to keep her down ....

We've been together over 40 yearz ...

Huggz : Tarzan & Jane

Edited by drtarzanmd

There is proof and witnesses to this neighbor's behavior, when tarzan gets his next court case we need people to be there, PLEASE!!!!

Car pool do what ever you can to get to atlanta MI, If any one can get near west branch, tawas, rose city, houghton lake, etc I will take you from there,

I just cant stress it enough how much we need to fill that court house in an awsome display of good people supporting good people!

I took up this cause becuase I had met tarzan a few times and he hugged me every time, he is a great man who would give you the shirt off of his back!

Had what happened to him recently happened to me and my lady, I would have ran thru the fence and beat the living sheat out of the a-- hole next door, Tarzan is a man of patience and I respect him so much for that!  I know I couldnt be patient like him in that kind of situation!

It is no kind of choice for tarzan to move out of his dream home,,,,,,now imagine, Im sure there are some in here who finaly in our golden yrs, enjoying our kids and grand kids, and having an awsome home and yard for them to come visit,  Would you move?

I am telling you if he and Jane were my nieghbors I would be one happy camper, a beautiful place, no junk piled up, come see my 2 neighbors, they are good people but they dont throw any thing away, I get along good with them but they are making it harder than the housing market to sell our house, no one wants to live next to a pig pen!

Please watch this thread and make plans to come to the next court date, If you are any kind of a good person and dont want to see a pt and his family put thru a living hell, please come to the next court date!

Oh and mushroom picking galore up here!

Peace

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Just was told about next Court Date ....

Monday ~ September 14th , 2015 ... 1 pm  

Was Told there May be Good Newz .......................

After SEEING ALL our Witnesses We have

and ALL the PROOF WE Have ....

This Court Date will NOT be Important ...

and don't need a ton of Court Support ...

Unless those that Desire to be there No Matter what ....

Sentencing Day will be Important ...

Thankz for your Patience and Prayerz ...

Huggz : Tarzan & Jane

That is great news!

I know it will be good, and I dont think I can stay away, I will be busy this morn, but would love to talk to you later today!

I will give you a call when I get back from houghton lake, I have to make the donuts (shrink wrap a few boats) lol!

Peace my friend!

Jim

I will be there for you bro!

I care and always will!

I sure hope we get great news tomorrow,

Hey can I bring my beautiful black lab that is 9 yrs old, I have poop bags lmao!

but realy she loves to go for rides with me, she is 9 yrs old and would kiss you silly if you let her  :lolu:

seriously though, there are alot of places I would like to stop with my lil girl and let her sniff around, she dont dig holes and she is so friendly all you have to worry about is her kissing you silly!

Peace

Jim

ok ok I wont bring my dog!

We need alot of people to show up at the next court date!

Nothing went as planned, NOTHING!

A total turn around on the charges, If it wasnt already Real,  It is about to Now!

I will let Tarzan tell What he is comfortable sharing online and than you can expect to see this thread on the 1st page every day!

Any one that can come please do, I imagine it wont be till nov or later, they will get their court date after breifs are filed.

Can any one get the word out on other sites and fill this court house up?   :judge:      ​

We realy need to show power in numbers and let them pay for extra po po's to keep their court house safe from all of us disabled horrible pt's!!!!

You can even visit a despense across the street from the court house!  :bong2:

I almost didnt go yesterday knowing what I knew after the last date, we were expecting it to be near over, instead he was arrained yesterday!

Im sure glad I went so I could get the whole story of this messed up case!  But I was intending to celebrate with tarzan and Jane (we had a get together after) but not to celebrate the end of the case!

Im sure some of you that are only reading in this site know what a kind man Tarzan is, He has been there for many and will as long as he can, if you dont know him come pay it forward so if you ever need support you will have it for you!

We need to get together and show support and let the judges and courts know we will not sit by and watch injust charges of a plant that should and will be legal soon!

Any one that knows tarzan or has met him has gotten a big hugg and been made to feel realy good about them selves in the company of this awsome patient fella!  If you met him you hugged him, I still put my hand out to shake and he pulls me in :yahoo-wave:

Jane and Tarazan are such gratious host's you will love the after court lunches and refreshments!   I pulled into the drive way and picked me a handfull of some awsome cherry tomatos, The yard and home is so welcoming, I love meeting people at these after court get togethers, I have yet to meet a stranger there, and I hope more of you can experience that!

Thank You for reading this!

Peace

Jim

There is proof and witnesses to this neighbor's behavior, when tarzan gets his next court case we need people to be there, PLEASE!!!!

Car pool do what ever you can to get to atlanta MI, If any one can get near west branch, tawas, rose city, houghton lake, etc I will take you from there,

I just cant stress it enough how much we need to fill that court house in an awsome display of good people supporting good people!

I took up this cause becuase I had met tarzan a few times and he hugged me every time, he is a great man who would give you the shirt off of his back!

Had what happened to him recently happened to me and my lady, I would have ran thru the fence and beat the living sheat out of the a-- hole next door, Tarzan is a man of patience and I respect him so much for that!  I know I couldnt be patient like him in that kind of situation!

It is no kind of choice for tarzan to move out of his dream home,,,,,,now imagine, Im sure there are some in here who finaly in our golden yrs, enjoying our kids and grand kids, and having an awsome home and yard for them to come visit,  Would you move?

I am telling you if he and Jane were my nieghbors I would be one happy camper, a beautiful place, no junk piled up, come see my 2 neighbors, they are good people but they dont throw any thing away, I get along good with them but they are making it harder than the housing market to sell our house, no one wants to live next to a pig pen!

Please watch this thread and make plans to come to the next court date, If you are any kind of a good person and dont want to see a pt and his family put thru a living hell, please come to the next court date!

Oh and mushroom picking galore up here!

Peace

Jim

Thank you Jim for all your support here 

now imagine, Im sure there are some in here who finally in our golden yrs, enjoying our kids and grand kids, and having an awesome home ? We do and many others  do get their homes taken by Leo or  by the County some even loss Land that had been in their family for ever 

I'am not taking anything away from Tarzan & Jane they are good people i also  have met him and understand how stressful it all is he will be OK i believe and hope