Prayers For Dr Tarzan

Athough I did not start this thread I feel the need to keep it in the front of every ones mind!

I went to the 1st court date and every one since, I believe our friend Tarzan is being rail roaded!

If you have ever been to court you know how they just dont want to let you off with nothing, evidence was brought up about the nieghbor and the prosecutor decided she didnt have a case on that,  so she upped the mm charges, That is the bottom line!

on this last court date charges were supposed to be agreed on and a sentencing date would have been next!

No jail no fellony's, basicly a slap on the wrist and a large attny bill, (no offense to his attny)

The prosector went back on all that was discussed on the previous court date,

Oh How I want to say so much more, I dont want my friend to get in more trouble because of my big mouth!

We have many weeks to plan on showing up to the next court date in atlanta, we have no idea when the next date will be, but we will give you plenty  of time to make arrangements to come!

Come on up, if it is still nice enough for mushrooms you will find all of the different place's that they grow in,  If it is after fall mushroom season well, we can check out the despense in town across from the court house and maybe all get a grm for a diff strain that you may not have :blow-a-heart:

This thread is not off topic in any way,  we do need to stay on focus of what this thread is for, but it never hurts to have a lil off content chat here, as long as you are coming in this thread to read and post I am happy as a pig in poop!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Ganoderma resinaceum and applanatum, both good for inflammation, fighting cancer, blood flow, antimicrobial, antiviral, etc.

Oyster mushrooms, just had some for dinner tonite followed up by G. resinaceum(reishi) tea.

Hen of the woods are starting to come up(good hypoglycemic, anti inflammatory, anticancer properties).

Found a few small hedgehogs(Hydnum repandum) and Chestnut Boletes and  Pear Shaped Puffballs. 

I'm going looking for Turkey tail(Trametes versicolor) for teas soon.  Good research on it's cancer fighting and immune system stimulating properties.

Haven't seen any Honey Mushrooms in a week or so but they should be up. 

Still kinda dry, we need a good 2 day sprinkle again.

There is not court date set yet, the attny has to file brief's on tarazans behalf. the judge pretty much gave him time to do it, I imagine after they are filed, there will be another meeting of the minds, tarzans attny and the prosecutor, and im sure the crazy wench will make promises she wont keep again, so gonna realy get real, real quick,

wow 5 hrs away, if you came I would not even know how to thank you! I live an hr and half away, you could prob come to my place and ride with me the rest of the way!

Tarzan will be posting the new court date the minute he finds out when it is!

Thank you so much for your concern, and I promise you will enjoy visiting after court!

Peace

Jim

I NOW have NEXT COURT DATE ...

MONDAY ~ NOVEMBER 9th , 2015 TIME 2:30 pm

CHIT is getting more Serious ...

But , I believe Joshua is working on it ...

God willing God has another Miracle ...

Hope to see You there if all possible ...

Huggz : Tarzan & Jane

ok we have the date and over a month to plan a road trip!

It is so important for as many people as we can get in that court room,

Call in all of your favors and please make sure you can get there, I will take 4 people if you can get to my house, im like an hr and a half away from atlanta!

We realy need to have more people than seats in that court room, Please come if you beleive no one should be put in jail for a plant!

Tarzan has been there for so many people since this law passed, please come and show your support!

Peace

Jim

Any one who can go on that date pm me, we can probably put people together for transportation, we have a little over a month to plan it, I know I wont make other plans on that day!

I will do what ever I can to help people get there, lets start planning Friends!

we realy need to fill up the court room with polite supporters of mmj,  The more money they have to spend on the court date for staff the less they will want to have tarzan in court, come help us end this b.s!

I know all will have a good time before and after, I havent met a stranger their yet!

We are all good people and need to show the court system that!

Peace

Jim

I have had 2 pm's from people interested in coming, 1 from a good guy willing to help get peeps there from near the I-69- I-75 corridor, and another wanting to meet up with me at or near my home in Iosco county, Hale area!

Im so happy to have gotten 2 pm's for this show of support, If I could pay people an hourly wage I most def would, Once the people go they will see how bad our friend is getting screwed by the court!

I cant say anything about the court case, but the neighbor is no longer an issue, it is now simply an mm case!  NOT simply but since they couldnt get our friend for having security cams they decided to go harder on a minor mm case, (remember friends there is a despense across the street from the court house)  I realy dont know what else to say!

I will say if You show up for this, I will show up for Yours if ever needed!  Please trust me, this is a nonsense case about a plant!

When and if you come and here the hearing and talk to the attny you will see why I am so intent on getting people to show up for support, I promise I will do the same for any of you that help tarzan with this one!

Peace

Jim

Thankz Jim and Norby ....

You guyz are Amazing ...

I will do what I can do to help you guyz w/ Gas Money ...

But I 'll try to have some food for after Court for Everyone ...

Please Dress warm ... It'z getting colder up here and my house

is really small w/ all our household plantz back inside our house ...

It'z like a Jungle in here now ....

I truly do appreciate you banging the drumz  ...

Take Care ... Huggz Tarzan and Jane

Just got a new vehicle and have room for 5 from near 69/75/flint area.  Especially if you'd like to do some mushroom hunting up N. :)

Looking forward to see You Again Norby ...

But I'm Not so Sure Mushroomz are out in the Woodz ... ?

I believe it'z Bow Season for Deer Hunterz ...

Monday ~ November 9th , 2015 Time 2:30pm

is a Pretrial Hearing ...

Which is 30 dayz away ...

Hopefully We can pack the Court Room ...

This is So Important ...

Thank You Everyone

Huggz Tarzan & Jane

Looking forward to see You Again Norby ...

But I'm Not so Sure Mushroomz are out in the Woodz ... ?

I believe it'z Bow Season for Deer Hunterz ...

Monday ~ November 9th , 2015 Time 2:30pm

is a Pretrial Hearing ...

Which is 30 dayz away ...

Hopefully We can pack the Court Room ...

This is So Important ...

Thank You Everyone

Huggz Tarzan & Jane

I have been seeing shrooms every where!

Please wear an orange hat or vest or maybe both! :bighug:

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

I have been seeing shrooms every where!

Please wear an orange hat or vest or maybe both! :bighug:

Peace

Jim

Bow season isn't bad.  It is small game season too though so I am wearing a hat.  I may stay out of the woods for shotgun, unless I'm carrying my shotgun. :)

I've been finding lots too! :) Bear's head tooth and Lion's Mane, Reishi, Aborted Entolomas, Chicken mushroom, Turkey Tail, Honey Mushrooms. Really looking for Hen of the Woods, Giant Lawn Puffballs, Black Trumpets and Umbrella Polypores.

My certification test is next Sat. Haven't taken a test in 22 years.

I'm not going anyplace, anytime soon....I had a disc replaced and c-5 c-6 fusion on the 30th.....HJ

Ouch!  Sorry to hear that, I hope all is well!

Bow season isn't bad.  It is small game season too though so I am wearing a hat.  I may stay out of the woods for shotgun, unless I'm carrying my shotgun. :)

I've been finding lots too! :) Bear's head tooth and Lion's Mane, Reishi, Aborted Entolomas, Chicken mushroom, Turkey Tail, Honey Mushrooms. Really looking for Hen of the Woods, Giant Lawn Puffballs, Black Trumpets and Umbrella Polypores.

Norby it will be nice to see you again!

drive safe every one, lets pack that court house with pt's and c.g's and show them we are just normal people.  And they have nothing to worry about from Us!

We need to stand toghether and show them our best!

Peace

Jim

Certification for what if I may ask?