Need To Know What Is The Best Cloner You've Used. Below Are A Few

pic book

• 4 weeks later...

I want to do tissue culture of cannabis, because I've read so much about how cloning is cleaner, faster and more reliable than doing it in soil pots. For instance, I can take 1 mother plant and make thousands of new plants in a matter of a couple months, and all the large producers are using tissue culture, because it's the only way they can keep up and keep costs low.

I was looking at getting into tissue culture with a kit, and then from there just purchase individual items I need as I get established.  I found this kit while browsing:

http://phytotechlab....p/hemp-kit.html

Has anyone had experience with this?  I think the kit looks good, just looking for any personal experience with this.

Thanks all.

Turbo Klone, which model? 

This TC sounds like the winner, but i dislike how every with hydro cloner i always have to lift the tray to see if any roots.  Its akward and requires unplugging the unit (pump).  Anybody think i can see roots from the top if i replace the top with clear plexi?  or it is better to install a strip of clear plastic as a viewing window?  Or is the whole idea of anything clear as a viewing window a loser cause light causes algae?

Just pull the plug out and check for root in a week,  24 site i have, who needs more, and puerfide water does not let alge grow well that is why we use it,