Feds Tell Their Employees To Stay Away From Marijuana....

"The Department of Justice issued guidance (References B, C, and D) making it clear that no state can authorize violations of federal law, including violations of the Controlled Substance Act (Reference E), which identifies marijuana as a Schedule I controlled drug. Moreover, IRTPA, as amended (Reference F), specifically prohibits a federal agency from granting or renewing a clearance to an unlawful user of a controlled substance or an addict, and under federal law, use of marijuana remains unlawful. Last, Executive Order 12564 (Reference G) mandates a drug-free workplace and drug-free federal workforce, and expressly states that use of illegal drugs on or off duty by federal employees in positions with access to sensitive information may pose a serious risk to national security and is inconsistent with the trust placed in such employees as servants of the public."

http://www.chcoc.gov/files/ODNI-policy-guidance-adherence-to-federal-laws-prohibiting-marijuana-use.pdf

"The Department of Justice issued guidance (References B, C, and D) making it clear that no state can authorize violations of federal law, including violations of the Controlled Substance Act (Reference E), which identifies marijuana as a Schedule I controlled drug. Moreover, IRTPA, as amended (Reference F), specifically prohibits a federal agency from granting or renewing a clearance to an unlawful user of a controlled substance or an addict, and under federal law, use of marijuana remains unlawful. Last, Executive Order 12564 (Reference G) mandates a drug-free workplace and drug-free federal workforce, and expressly states that use of illegal drugs on or off duty by federal employees in positions with access to sensitive information may pose a serious risk to national security and is inconsistent with the trust placed in such employees as servants of the public."

http://www.chcoc.gov/files/ODNI-policy-guidance-adherence-to-federal-laws-prohibiting-marijuana-use.pdf

Ok...Ok...  How about the use of legal drugs?

"He forgot about Section 215 of the Patriot Act"

If you or I had given this testimony before Congress and lied as Director Clapper has, using the same excuses that he provided when caught, we would be charged with perjury. Until such time as the Director is indicted for this crime, as Americans we can only assume that there are two sets of laws: One for the architects and enablers of the NSA surveillance state and another for the public at large.

when you call The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, this is the welcoming message;

"You have reached the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Please be advised that your call may be monitored."

If you or I had given this testimony before Congress and lied as Director Clapper has, using the same excuses that he provided when caught, we would be charged with perjury. Until such time as the Director is indicted for this crime, as Americans we can only assume that there are two sets of laws: One for the architects and enablers of the NSA surveillance state and another for the public at large.

when you call The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, this is the welcoming message;

"You have reached the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Please be advised that your call may be monitored."

Maybe?? now you know it is...

When I call my cell phone provider or cable or just about any thing it says this message may be recorded!

Peace

When I call my cell phone provider or cable or just about any thing it says this message may be recorded!

Peace

Yeah. And don't they always say that you are being recorded for "Quality Control Purposes" or to be used for "training"?

So when the SWAT Team shows up at your door for a little "Beat Down and Property Seizure Training", you will be advised that you were informed about the consequences of your loose lips.