beourbud

The republican bible:

1st Commandment.......Dont Get Caught!

2nd Commandment.....Deny, Deny, Deny

3rd Commandment......Lie, Lie , Lie

4th Commandment.......never use Jesus name in vane... Use only for fundraising

5th Commandment.......Play the Victim

6th Commandment.......Blame the Victim

7th Commandment.....Inject, birther, Benghazi or ObamaCare into conversation whenever possible

8th Commandment.....Do unto Your Brother as josh Duggar or Denny Hastert would do unto you

9th Commandment......Never make traceable scheduled payments to your sexual assault victim

10th Commandment.....Appoint those who abide by these commandment Leader, Speaker or Whip

Edited by beourbud

We could put thousands of carpenters to work building gallows in every county for these sociopath reprobates.

Now that is a Jobs Bill

hey, What? criminal Sexual Misconduct? That sounds like he pissed on the neighbors lawn

Edited by zapatosunidos

Come on Bub, maybe a little compassion might be in order. Your partisan gloating is a little hypocritical given the past sexual peccadilloes of Democrats like Bill Clinton, Barney Frank and Ted Kennedy, among others.

A brief Wiki search for politicians sex scandals is quite illuminating and truly sad regardless of party affiliation.

Gloating over another's comeuppance is understandable but is that the kind of person you want to be?

Take a larger view and remember you are posting to the MMMA site. Is this a branch of your Democratic Party.

I always thought this was an organization that supported patiIent rights first and foremost. If I am mistaken and only Democratic sycophants are welcome here just send me a PM and I'll resign and leave the MMMA.

Edited by outsideinthecold

Gloating? Compasion?.....where is your outrage at this abomination?

Your complacency is what keeps these Miscreants in office.

We need to purge these scum from our Government.

How long did we hear about Monica lewinski, how long did the fknrepublicans ride that ?

One day and those fknrepublicans are crying foul......Hypocrites

You Play, You Pay......time to pay the piper for ole Denny

Edited by zapatosunidos

The republican bible:

1st Commandment.......Dont Get Caught!

2nd Commandment.....Deny, Deny, Deny

3rd Commandment......Lie, Lie , Lie

4th Commandment.......never use Jesus name in vane... Use only for fundraising

5th Commandment.......Play the Victim

6th Commandment.......Blame the Victim

7th Commandment.....Inject, birther, Benghazi or ObamaCare into conversation whenever possible

8th Commandment.....Do unto Your Brother as josh Duggar or Denny Hastert would do unto you

9th Commandment......Never make traceable scheduled payments to your sexual assault victim

10th Commandment.....Appoint those who abide by these commandment Leader, Speaker or Whip

I would have to say that the repub bible you made here fits the kennedy's well!

You would have to add murder of a young lady to that list though!  :yahoo-wave:

How come you are so short sited (spelling?)

I am Pos this is not the only repub or dem that has done this!

I guess since we are talking politics and probably your hero family (kennedy's) we should also talk religion eh?  If you dont like the kennedy's ie the american royal family, well maybe you are not such a biggot!

so lets see, catholic, baptist, budism, lds, born again's, atheist, Muslim, judism, scientology or just plain science!  I know I left alot out feel free to add your hatred to all of them or more!

I used to be worse than you with my opinions, Im sure glad I have been able to grow and get passed all of the hatred!   I used to realy be one sided like you, Im very thankful that my dr. and I were able to get my thinking right, I have my belief's but it dont mean every one else is wrong if they dont beleive the same as me!

I will smoke a few for you today and ask my higher power (weed) to cure you lmao! :bong7bp:  :lolu:

Peace

I just re-read Bub's series of posts. They are offensive to me and if this stuff is okay with the moderators I am in the wrong place.

I have supported the MMMA and members in the past, including financially. I have enjoyed thought provoking views from folks like Mal that are the polar opposite of mine. I hope I have been an asset to the MMMA community.

My biggest regret is the MMMA never developed into the cross-party political power. This organization had unlimited potential back in those heady days after the passage of the MMJ Act. At one point the Berrien County CC held an open forum that attracted over one-hundred and fifty attendees.

Somehow all that energy was disapated and what are we left with now? A dwindling number of folks where bigots can spew hatred like Bub's? If so, this is no longer a place for me. Good bye and good luck.

You know what realy Blows?

On the news last nite wnem news 5 was on the scene of murderer's they had them in the apt, they stayed there for hrs upon hrs to get them to surrender, now If leo was there for a legal indoor grow they would have kicked in the door killed the dog, scared the kids for life, but a murderer they use kids gloves!!!!!!!!!!

Im phaqing pissed, they call the news to watch live as they are being humane to a killer, I hope the news catches some of these legal pt, cg grows where they go in with guns blazing, they dont give a phaq about our kids!

WTF WTF WTF?????????????

Well thanks Jim for the prayers, we all need them.

Hastert is the embodiment off everything wrong with the GOP

What is it in the repubs DNA that makes this behavior acceptable?
Where is the OUTRAGE from the repub evangelicals? are there any repubs with clean hands?

sorry No Compasion

very telling, the comments supporting this pos. Birds of a Feather?

I just re-read Bub's series of posts. They are offensive to me and if this stuff is okay with the moderators I am in the wrong place.

I have supported the MMMA and members in the past, including financially. I have enjoyed thought provoking views from folks like Mal that are the polar opposite of mine. I hope I have been an asset to the MMMA community.

My biggest regret is the MMMA never developed into the cross-party political power. This organization had unlimited potential back in those heady days after the passage of the MMJ Act. At one point the Berrien County CC held an open forum that attracted over one-hundred and fifty attendees.

Somehow all that energy was disapated and what are we left with now? A dwindling number of folks where bigots can spew hatred like Bub's? If so, this is no longer a place for me. Good bye and good luck.

unfortunatly he is not realy breaking 3ma rules, he isnt attacking people on this thread, meaning personal attacks on me or you or any one, I can promise you mods have looked at his post's, if they cant justify banning him for personal attacks they will not bann him or her!

I used to do the same thing and pee pee alot off and I had my followers, I lost a bunch of followers when my thinking became better, you know that stinking thinking addicts get?

I sure hope you dont leave because of one phaq head!

now im sure I will get scensored or erased for that, it happens to me all the time when i finaly feel the need to jump in and correct things!

we need more people like you and me here, and we do have them they are just tired of this kind of infighting, this site is not supposed to be about political party's, I would have to think there are as many rep and dems here!

Peace

so much hating on the messenger....notta for Hastert

Repubs won't address Real issues like ole Denny, they would rather deny and deflect accountability.

Hastert is a criminal but your going to come after me....lol

that repub thinking is Exactly why we are in the mess we are today!

I got it! Hate Obama, hate Hillary, hate beourbud but have some Compasion for Hastert,

I will smoke another and see if that dont help you? :bong2:

Its hard to talk about the thread title when you spew so much hatred!

All child abusers/rapist should be put to death as far as im concerned, I dont care what party they are affiliated with!

Wake up and smell the coffee, I predict you are going to get less traffic on your threads!

I also predict I will keep following you :watching:

:yahoo-wave:

The reason the mmma never turned into a cross party political power is because of this exact sort of mentality.

the repubs will spend billions to ride the lewinski train and millions to hide their own.

We the People have had Enough of the injustice....We ain't takin it No More

The repub pleas for mercy are falling on death ears....there sharada is up. Time to pay the piper.