It Is Time We All Come Together!

yeah, right.  nice ideals though.

seems we all may have differing reasons to be in the forum.  the outlaw is not going to have much in common here with the poor sick patient.

Testing labs wont post here any longer for fear of the backlash associated, yet some of us are fascinated by the potential of accurate testing.

Some here sell indiscriminately from websites, CL, BT, etc......will those find kindred spirits in the legal threads?

you remember saying how you "lost" friends, after you were legal..........we all did, friend. I see now an even larger fracture between the legal registrants here. Mockery, disparagement and airing personal grudges has become the norm sadly in some social media outlets. 

good vibes from you though, and thank you

Edited by grassmatch

"let's not spew hatred". Coming from a republican that is really hysterical!

There are two party's for a reason.....They are Not the Same

The repubs have been treating us like property.

if you want collaboration you will need to reform the GOP

They sure can dish it out , but they can't take it or admitt wrong doing.

No, the World Now Sees the republican empire Has No Clothes and they are banging little bobby to boot.

Time to bring all these deviants into the public eye for their just deserves

Jim your still living in the 60s......cumbaya is dead. We have a lot of work to rid our gov of these criminals.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/48910-denny-hastert-republican-house-speakercriminal-sexual-conduct/

Edited by beourbud

I have an idea.....keep things relevant and in the appropriate thread. I'm guilty of a good derail, but the problem usually starts there. An off-hand comment in a grow journal leads to "jones this" and "her tel that."

There are plenty of political threads, personal threads, and growing threads. I don't care if republicans or democrats like my super soil. Geesh!

banging little bobby

really mods?    Is this poster a made man or something ?  how much of this pedophile ranting will we be subjected to today because of one unrelated thread designed to discuss banging little bobby ...... unless of course, Little Bobby is a medical marijuana patient, being banged by a politician. Then by all means I guess....on par I'm guessing :wacko:

Diversity brings these problems. Certain types of conversations are nearly impossible to fairly moderate, especially when one is biased, and the website is not neutral to begin with.

Im feeling de ja vue!  I was part of the down fall of the last admin, Im starting to feel like this site is going to lose most of its members or at least posters!

I would think if a new person came in here and opened a thread with nothing but party line bashing and hatred all around, they will not come back, the member  numbers here are not real, only 1/16 of the people listed as members come in here now if that, I can get all of the b.s that happens on this site in all of the news sites!

Every one needs to realize we are not here to fight amongst each other, we have both dems and repubs here, we need to work together and make it about our law not our political partys, we need both party's to make things work!

Im getting tired of being called a fknrepub, If I choose to vote for a person that is my choice and no one elses, why should people be chastized in an mm site for political affilations?

most people dont say what party the belong to, but they feel the hatred just  the same from certain people, maybe it would be a good Idea to give the person who started the thread to block people they dont want to ruin their threads, Maybe!

But I have a feeling that would make it worse than it already is!

I realy like to come here and read and post!  But people can only take so much b.s from certain people and they are either going to stand up and shout back or not come here any more, I dont care what I have to do, im not going now where and If I dont like certain people I will follow them and derail their thread like already happened in this thread, there is a certain person I would not like to here from in here if he/she cant change their attitude, I know I cant do nothing about it but to ignore that ignorant person!

You just cant take some people any where :hair:  they just love to poop every where they go, reach out to some of these people and offer to talk to them on the phone and you get no replies from the type of person who just is so miserable and hiding behind their pc screens, I have to feel sorry for them people, they have no problem spewing hate all over this site but will not talk to you off line, I say cowards!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

there you have it.

its a political discussion now, involving one persons ability to stoop to discussing banging little bobby, in order to show his personal agenda in the politico realm.. Wow, should have his own tutorial maybe?

please email me someone, when the pedophile rants have left the building. I'm gonna go discuss medical cannabis elsewhere today.

Thank you for the fine thread, Phaq. No sure how name calling, political/pedophile ranting, and the like is related to your

It Is Time We All Come Together! thread. maybe in some worlds...

peace

Are you implying that political speech in particular should be stomped out, when it is the main source of the "problem?"

me?

absolutely not!

but do we need to discuss baby raping, banging little kids, etc just to get the point across? does this do any good? does the readership benefit? do the politicians think higher of us? LARA likes the discussion? whats the point of this type of rant when phrased with baby raping?

The inability of everyone to "come together" is not necessarily is bad thing. When everyone is in lockstep and agrees on a single viewpoint it is normally a religion. Due to the attacks on us by the government and it's minions we are forced to become political. If we were left in peace we could concentrate more on research, teaching, learning etc.

When some factions of the "marijuana community" want to abridge the rights of other segments for their own financial gain there will be discord. When political parties focus their energy trying to harm us there are those who will react with hostility and those who support that party will be offended and try to defend them.

The dispensary discussions are a perfect example. We all have different needs. Some are apparently dependent on them to obtain their meds. Some feel threatened either because of the dispensary lobbyists painting home grows as dangerous or just being threatened by competition. Some grow their own and don't care one way or another about dispensaries as long as they don't try to remove grow rights.

Everyone has a slightly different take on things but the problems arise when a differing opinion becomes an attack on the person rather than the idea. Try to remember when joining in a discussion that we are here to get all these ideas out in the open, discuss them and see which ones will benefit the majority. We will never agree on everything but we can (usually) find some kind of compromise.

I agree with the original posting, the backbiting has to stop, but if anything the fighting shows the potential of cannabis.  It gives a billion people around the world an issue that they can all unite on (we just don't all agree, about how to agree).  Think about how powerful that is, enough to bring (D)s and ®s together daily, on a forum.

I would love to see more people on here!

I also would love to get back to the grass roots of 3ma's goal to provide a place for pt's and cg's to come and learn the law, learn to grow, make c.g's available to pt's

But the thing I would love to see more of is people getting along and quit the infighting, we are repping michigan and I would hate to loose more members, we need more members and more get togethers for pt's and c.g's to meet and greet each other!

we need to get both dems and repubs to cross party lines and work together!

Lets not spew hatred here!

We are all on the same side when it comes to mmj!

Peace

Jim

This from the member who just recently threatened another member with  "I will own you and bone you"?

And threatened me with chopping my head off like his chickens?

Understand that you are the problem.

Nuff said ....

Just an aside to previously talked about stuff:

I actually know Denny Hastert and his sons pretty well.  I would say this is a surprise to his family. 

He has always been a hypocritical PoS (has nothing to do with party affiliation) and one must enjoy the fact, he is getting busted because of a law he championed and passed himself(patriot act); a law I find disgusting. 

Also, a "sex" scandal with an adult is very different than a sex scandal with underage children. Children with whom he had a position of authority over as well.  What a ripe PoS.

I think everyone agrees there.

As far as everyone getting along? Never going to happen.  That is fantasy land stuff.  Too many views from too many people.

But I agree, in general, that we can have pointed, mostly civilized discussions and disagreements. :-)

I think proper placement of topics within the forum is vital and people should avoid topics in certain categories.  It is hard to moderate a forum, harder than most think, and for the most part, they seem to do a decent job here.  :-)

This from the member who just recently threatened another member with  "I will own you and bone you"?

And threatened me with chopping my head off like his chickens?

Understand that you are the problem.

Nuff said ....

I know right!

You know, we have had to read the username "Phaquetoo". Over 6600 times! . I get it F'Me

He is trying to intimidate me as well pm..........BWAhahahaha!

I am not saying republicans are all nuts, but evidently all nuts are republican.

Alot of realy good post's in here, I didnt think I was the only one taking offense to being subjected to the hatred spewed in here!

I never said I was perfect, I am a pt with disabilitys and along with that comes depression and who knows what else, I dont like feeling that way and it took me along time to get my own nastyness under control mostly!

My name is what it is, Im sure people take offense to that, but if you look at my tattoo that I use for my avitar it is mohamid with a bomb on his head (original characature from a swedish news paper) I added the twin towers on it and 911 and phaquetoo under neath it, what that is saying is dont tell me I cant draw something or I will get killed, I have a cross on the other calf of my leg that is a christian cross with the rosary made out of barbed wire and the cross has the jewish star of david in the middle, Im an equal oppertunity tattoo collector of most religious party's, that is all no more no less, I used to actualy have my truck liscense plate say my user name, they would not renew it once they figured out what it meant lol!   I guess I could change my name to fnrepub! lol

I never said I didnt spew hate or b.s in here or others sites, but I did say Im grateful that my dr. and I found the right cocktail of head meds so in real life I can let most roll off of me, but people in my real life are not a-holes and it is alot easier to use the benny's of the meds I choose to use in real life situations,  In here I take it as long as I can and than I can either x out of the site I enjoy or I can stand up against people who neeed to just read my name and shut up bawahahahahahaha!

Thank most of you for your post's in here, I can see that the hate is getting to others as well as me!

Peace

Jim

When some one post's their own name on a thread that means they do not care if people use their real name, if a person does not post their name in open forum, it should not be used! nuff said!

I know right!

You know, we have had to read the username "Phaquetoo". Over 6600 times! . I get it F'Me

He is trying to intimidate me as well pm..........BWAhahahaha!

I am not saying republicans are all nuts, but evidently all nuts are republican.

This is from me in this thread!

"You just cant take some people any where :hair:  they just love to poop every where they go, reach out to some of these people and offer to talk to them on the phone and you get no replies from the type of person who just is so miserable and hiding behind their pc screens, I have to feel sorry for them people, they have no problem spewing hate all over this site but will not talk to you off line, I say cowards!"

I have reached out to many folks, I did not intimidate you, copy and post it all and put it in here!  I have nothing to hide or hate at this time!

Peace

I sometimes have to deal with this feeling as an Oakland County resident. When people generally attack Oakland County, I have to force myself to understand that they are not attacking me, but the crappy, abusive politicians and public servants that make up an unfortunately significant portion of an otherwise hard-working group of public servants. Obviously, the politicians supported by me and most of my friends here are routinely defeated in elections.

Recent posts have been attacking Hastert, for very, very good reasons. This does reflect on Republican voters, not in a way that you should feel responsible for his actions, but in the way that you should feel responsible for allowing abusive, moralizing scumbags to represent you.

The easiest way to avoid this, of course, is to stay away from all moralizing scumbags, since the abusive part seems to be difficult to discover without abusive policing, as in the Patriot Act, which I personally think should also be avoided. In any event, skipping the moralizing scumbags as candidates is a winning proposition across the board, for all of America.

I didnt realy think I was taking it personal!  but yea I may have!  some people are like a broken record, I do understand, and I know I was a problem on this site alot of times, I feel I have grown alot since I came her in oct 09 in fact I no I have, my best friends on here dont come here no longer that makes me sad!  I hung thru my bannings for life lol, my lil vacations with the dunce hat on in the corner, I also had people asking the old admin to bring me back and they did several times, but I was to one sided against the last admin and got banned, I deserved it no doubt, I would have banned my self if I felt like I do today back than!

Zap I have no problems with you or realy any of the mods on this site, you have a job you couldnt pay me to do lol!

I do appreciate you and the staff!

I realy do wish we could all get on the same page in here, if you are a dem do waht you can to get your party to help us, if you are a repub do the same, and I know we will not all agree on everything, but we do need to remember we are alll on the same side when it comes to mm and mj!

Thank you for all  you do and your participation in this thread.

Peace

This is from me in this thread!

"You just cant take some people any where :hair:  they just love to poop every where they go, reach out to some of these people and offer to talk to them on the phone and you get no replies from the type of person who just is so miserable and hiding behind their pc screens, I have to feel sorry for them people, they have no problem spewing hate all over this site but will not talk to you off line, I say cowards!"

I have reached out to many folks, I did not intimidate you, copy and post it all and put it in here!  I have nothing to hide or hate at this time!

Peace

Who would want to get any closer than the internet to a loser who makes you want to vommit just reading their posts? Phone call? Not going to happen. Don't assume someone is miserable because they have a life they don't want you to poop on. 

I didnt realy think I was taking it personal!  but yea I may have!  some people are like a broken record, I do understand, and I know I was a problem on this site alot of times, I feel I have grown alot since I came her in oct 09 in fact I no I have, my best friends on here dont come here no longer that makes me sad!  I hung thru my bannings for life lol, my lil vacations with the dunce hat on in the corner, I also had people asking the old admin to bring me back and they did several times, but I was to one sided against the last admin and got banned, I deserved it no doubt, I would have banned my self if I felt like I do today back than!

Zap I have no problems with you or realy any of the mods on this site, you have a job you couldnt pay me to do lol!

I do appreciate you and the staff!

I realy do wish we could all get on the same page in here, if you are a dem do waht you can to get your party to help us, if you are a repub do the same, and I know we will not all agree on everything, but we do need to remember we are alll on the same side when it comes to mm and mj!

Thank you for all  you do and your participation in this thread.

Peace

How about not identifying yourself (and others) by a political party then you might not be so butt hurt when someone cuts one down? Learn to be a person who votes, not a republican, and you will not get so bent outa shape when someone cuts down a party as a whole. Labels suck anyway.