Iso Caregiver Willing To Pay For Card And Take My Plants

Mcfrock13

I am currently in search of a caregiver will to work with me by buying my card and take my plants to grow as i am a low income family and cant afford to get a card nor grow in my home due to my daughter i am 21 years old not looking to be messed out or play games and would be able to donate when i have the money i have ibs and severe acid reflux i also suffer from insomnia anger problems and terrible pain in my back and joints i also live in macomb but will to travel around an hour or 2 for the medicine as problems make it unbearable to do anything with out the medicine

Thank you for your time

Signed Aaron

Yes pic is correct i dont have my card as right now as i cant afford to pay for it but willing to donate when work picks back up and i dint a paperwork from doctors but ive called in the past and doctors have told me id be approved. And on the effect i am willing to try different strains due to my different problems i like the ups so i can get my house work done and and the downs help slo my brain down cause i also have really bad adha since i was a kid the numbing effects i use for my pain in back and joints and i normally.try a little of everything for my stomach but i have tryed your hybrid as separate strains and they worked great for a little of everything. My zip code is 48044 so you have an idea on where i live but willing to travel if necessary as i really need them to get by

Thabk you signed aaron

appreciation noted !

I believe a certification clinic requires

a record from your primary physician

stating some of your symptoms. Will you

be able to pay for that visit,(doctor visit, insurance?) and also

the one at the certification clinic?(about 100 bucks for a 2 year certification)

regardless how this goes it might be a good idea to begin that mentioned process.

you have some time before the papers expire, and you'll have some protection for use/possession when completed.

then when you find a suitable caregiver you and he can register together at that time.

you'll have a fee to the state, for your card, + a fee at the certification center if your primary wont certify you. you are able to pay for the primary doctor fee, the 100 dollar cert clinic, but not the 100 dollar card correct?

with  a monthly delivery how much will you require each time?

I hope that the OP finds a good fit with a new CG.  He (she) said (he/she) knows a lot of patients who were able to leverage a CG to pay card fees.   But.....the OP seems to believe that there is some benefit/profit to be had by a CG for having the "privilege" of another 12 plants.  I would ask such a patient to pause and think about what they are asking for.  What would motivate a CG to actually pay for the "opportunity" to grow 12 more plants?  I can think of a few examples:

1.  The CG is a super-nice guy and wants to invest time and money to grow more plants for the simple joy of helping another human; (ideal situation but as rare as a unicorn);

2.  The CG isn't a good grower and wants more plants to try to make it work;

3.  The CG is perfectly happy to grow more meds than his five registered patients need, and then sell the excess to folks NOT connected to him/her through the registry.

Find a grower under (1) and you have a great and compassionate CG.

Find a grower under (2) and you've aligned yourself with a novice, likely to fail.

Find a grower under (3) and you've found a grower who is in a real position to run afoul of the law and possibly drag you into his legal mess.

I really hope that the OP finds a good match...but some things just need to be said.  Best of luck, my friend.  I understand you're in a bad spot, but if a stranger offers you something for FREE, you need to be astute and ask yourself why he offers something for free, and how might that come back to bite you in the azz?  Do your due diligence, and please make a wise choice.  I wish you the best.

^ quite a broad brush you paint with there..

maybe a # 4 ? Grower(me, even?) ex:

I could use some plant numbers for my Querkle x Grape Stomper project.

#5 caregiver may need to produce concentrates, requiring a patient needing less meds, with  plants to dedicate.

#6 caregiver(me, even?) aspired to build the only cannabis tissue culture genetic library in the country.

that requires many plants with a high turnover for finished sample grading, lab tests, culturing, etc.  No matter even if meds are discarded. I myself have often fed live fresh harvested full size plants to my rabbits, even recently. when a patient doesn't need what they said they would for example, there just is no other legal choice for me. Some could not do that, and I admit it stings a bit for me too. 

so we see there other non nefarious solid reasons a god caregiver(me, even?) could be interested in a "plant for meds" trade. I do however see too often the scenario you describe as the one that is in play. I pm'd much the same info you did, interestingly, but wanted a less bias view of possible scenarios. Nothing personal obviously, and your assessment is spot on.

this op needs a monthly amount that would require me to grow all 12 of his plants perpetually to successfully provide an uninterrupted supply. Unfairly, I am not a philanthropist, and would have no benefit in the registration. (too young for my garden too, but no matter)

fact is, he should be able to locate a suitable(to him) cg quick nearby, with all the dispensaries around that area(sorry)

Edited by grassmatch

^ quite a broad brush you paint with there..

maybe a # 4 ? Grower(me, even?) ex:

#5 caregiver may need to produce concentrates, requiring a patient needing less meds, with  plants to dedicate.

#6 caregiver(me, even?) aspired to build the only cannabis tissue culture genetic library in the country.

that requires many plants with a high turnover for finished sample grading, lab tests, culturing, etc.  No matter even if meds are discarded. I myself have often fed live fresh harvested full size plants to my rabbits, even recently. when a patient doesn't need what they said they would for example, there just is no other legal choice for me. Some could not do that, and I admit it stings a bit for me too. 

so we see there other non nefarious solid reasons a god caregiver(me, even?) could be interested in a "plant for meds" trade. I do however see too often the scenario you describe as the one that is in play. I pm'd much the same info you did, interestingly, but wanted a less bias view of possible scenarios. Nothing personal obviously, and your assessment is spot on.

this op needs a monthly amount that would require me to grow all 12 of his plants perpetually to successfully provide an uninterrupted supply. Unfairly, I am not a philanthropist, and would have no benefit in the registration. (too young for my garden too, but no matter)

fact is, he should be able to locate a suitable(to him) cg quick nearby, with all the dispensaries around that area(sorry)

I absolutely did paint with a broad brush - because a broad brush covers most of it.  That's the point I was trying to make.  Sure a patient might find someone to pay card fees and give away free or discounted meds for the ability to have 12 more plants.  But anyone who has been around the MI MMJ block a few times has quickly learned that most of the growers offering free meds (let alone paying card fees) are either novice growers looking for back-up plants, new growers looking for any plants, or someone looking to overgrow and sell outside their registered five. 

And the narrow brush fills in the cracks - the few truly compassionate caregivers and those (like maybe you) who simply want more plants for the sake of genetic diversity. 

You made the statement, "fact is, he should be able to locate a suitable(to him) cg quick nearby, with all the dispensaries around that area(sorry)."  I agree.  He is likely to find someone nearby who would pay his card fees, help him out with meds, and sell overages to a dispensary to make it worthwhile for the caregiver.  Another fact is that patients should be aware of the web they might be stepping into if they align with a CG who sells overages to a dispensary.  Nothing critical against said CGs and their choices.  Myself, if I were to appoint a CG, I'd look for someone who doesn't sell outside their registered patients.  I guess I'm just safe and low-key that way.  Maybe if you appointed a CG, you'd be cool with the guy selling overages to a dispensary.  That's great too.  Just enter the relationship with full understanding, as I'm sure you would. 

I was simply encouraging the OP to do his due diligence, because, most likely, the vast majority of the CGs who'd take his offer aren't the sort of person I'd want as a CG myself, and that makes me a bit nervous on behalf of the OP. 

As I remind people, the vast majority of Caregivers are Patients first and foremost.

Secondly, most of a caregivers' patients are their husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, a family relative of some sort, a close family friend, a friend,  a friend of a friend, or a soon to be friend of the family etc.

A minority percentage falls outside of that realm. 

For those caregivers who are not patients, they are quite often willing to pay for a card and help the first patient with free medicine so they can get started helping other patients.  It isn't often, and actually very rarely, a nefarious situation  occurring  in the overall picture.

:-)

Agreed mal, but that is also part of my point. A patient needs to talk to a prospective CG and figure this all out. Some patients have no choice but to take whatever deal they can find, but they should at least ask questions so they know what they are signing up for. A patient should know the level of skill and experience the grower has as well as if the grower has the resources to deal with problems as they arise - especially for the very first patient of a new CG. A patient who can't afford meds who signs up with a grower who doesn't know how to produce them is a disaster in the making. If the grower fails, the patient can't afford to buy meds someplace else. Tough situation, I know. But any patient getting "freebies" should understand the full picture and make the best choice in a CG under the circumstances. Maybe the best choice is the new CG or maybe a CG who sells overages, but these are the things a patient should consider.