If A Referendum Question Passes November 8, 2016 Outlawing Home Grows

pic book

I find it strange that a supporter of MMMA rights would continue to ask someone personal information after being told a patient was not comfortable talking about it. The subject is the unethical approach to legalization in Michigan.... any words in the law were probably written in a smoke filled room, with guys arguing about who has the best language to halfway legalize pot. I got a great idea. Instead of spending millions on a law why not just hire a few doctors to publically state that marijuana benefits everyone, for what ever they personally think it does, then spend 8 more years arresting and torturing the sick on those grounds. Doesn't everything effect your wellness... even your bank account. Why not hire a doctor to say that and have everyone stand on it!!!

I am underestimating nothing, the bill drafters are. They are underestimating that society no longer wants to spend $ on prohibition. Drug use will always be an issue in every society. policing the public in court houses across the country is wrong and is racketeering. No matter what... people will fill the jail beds. Why can't the MMMA movement continue the publics denial of the road bill... Show em we are sick of it. What other industry has been here since the beginning of time and has no benefical laws to the public... It shows the strength of the plant, and highlights many problems in our systems. The first bills in California went down in flames, I pray these will too. CRIMINILIZE OBSTRUCTING THE INITIATIVE

zap comes from a position of trying to help, especially in a current court case. thats why he inquires about your situation. is it wrong to pry details? sure. but it could also help as he has a lot of knowledge on how to defend patients in court.

i think zap, me and teabagger all agree on legalize like tomatoes. we support that 100%.

how should we proceed to make that a reality?

If the voters are so dumb they will vote for whatever is dangeled in front of them like a carrot, why not use the chance to really shake things up a bit???? No one reads the bills.... it's politics, legalize pot yes or no... who reads the fine print. Besides think about the ripple effects of a straight up kiss my donkey bill... it could change the world!!!

I want to be able to use a plant that I have been compeled to use, at great personal expense, my entire life.... with out being kidnapped, harassed, banlkupt, alienated and imprisoned for an unconnected transfer tuttle and a fake card maybe carruthers.... They will never let us have this.

CRIMINILIZE RACKATEERING AGAINST PATIENTS/PUBLIC. Pots going legal, break the mold, write a bill that can change the government fundamentally forever and I will support it with all my heart. Old saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me... that's how I will review any proposed text.

then do it.

write up some language or grab a previous one, zap has a copy of the old language that fully legalizes marijuana like tomatoes. submit it to the board of canvassers and i'll go out and collect signatures for it.

heres the michigan board of canvassers website

http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_41221---,00.html

instructions for submitting a petition are there.

zap comes from a position of trying to help, especially in a current court case. thats why he inquires about your situation. is it wrong to pry details? sure. but it could also help as he has a lot of knowledge on how to defend patients in court.

i think zap, me and teabagger all agree on legalize like tomatoes. we support that 100%.

how should we proceed to make that a reality?

JUST DO IT!!! The position is simple. politics are ruining our country. We refuse to be excluded any more. Shake things up. why cant we use this as a chance to reclaim our country??? why can't we predict schuttes game and criminalize the corruption. Compel the appeals courts to address things AND FAST. And put in civil penalties in our favor. I can see the commercial now... twisted sister blaring we're not gona take it with thousands of armed stoners

tea... i get where u r at and ur line of thinking... esp where not compromising for the lesser evil is converned. but this system is rotten to the core. what we need, to do what u want, is to entirely revamp the monetary and political system. we wont see the mj economy run counter to the overall dominant model of business and economics... it just can't co-exist.

That is why I like the MMMA. It is now, and I think worth keeping. Things are getting better in the courts, there is no doubt whatsoever. Hartwick and Tuttle could be a major change.

i like it too... what we have in mi is the last vestige of the original mj cg bills... the first attempts to overcome prohibition of mj that used loose enough language for wiggle room. they were entirely written w the intent to open the door. well, we have our heads through the threshold and now the deep pocket money interests want to go through too. our entire political, economic and justice system (at their current use) is for and by those money interests. to think pot will not go to them as well is...? idealistic.

The MMMA movement needs a team of civil lawyers to fly in from out west and slam em... hometown guys are making too much CASH right now in the criminal side... cash up front... your whole family has to come up w bail lawyers and all that... and most peoples families will because no one understands this backwards crap.

Or the cash rich dispensary guys just plug in more lights...and the laws suit them...

there aren't a lot of guys from west bloomfield getting half a year for an oz.

When I was in OCJ I met a simple man, since 2008 he has got 4 possessions of marijuana because everyone in town is hustling pot. His fourth possession they habitualized him and hammered him. So why should a poor, slow guy be a felon because his relatives hustle pot??? While dispensary owners and greenhouse producers with MONEY and low guidelines blow it out til they get caught and plead out to illegal transport 300$ fines.

Constitutional Amendment To End Marihuana Prohibition In Michigan A Petition to amend the Michigan Constitution, Article 1, to add: Article 1 Section 28. Repeal of Marihuana Prohibition.

For persons who are at least 21 years of age who are not incarcerated, marihuana acquisition, cultivation, manufacture, sale, delivery, transfer, transportation, possession, ingestion, presence in or on the body, religious, medical, industrial, agricultural, commercial or personal use, or possession or use of paraphernalia shall not be prohibited, abridged or penalized in any manner, nor subject to civil forfeiture; provided that no person shall be permitted to operate an aircraft, motor vehicle, motorboat, ORV, snowmobile, train, or other heavy or dangerous equipment or machinery while impaired by marihuana.

so teabagger, are you going to submit this to the board of canvassers ? i'll collect signatures if so.

Why so sore? trying to tell me what to do with my life.

We are obviously both eating because of marijuana prohibition.

I'm just making the point that we don't have to settle for the average BS for something so obviously simple. just like the roads, this isn't just about who gets a license to print money and who fills a cell. It's just right and wrong. and why 21. from 18 to 21 they will be targeted DUH.

Why would someone want to go through all the trouble of the voter initiated petition that thinks doing so will unjustly send people to jail. At least when it was illegal we knew it was illegal.

Go ask any one if medical marijuana is legal and see what they say? It is not. they wont say that medical marijuana is an excusable crime for a specific class of people who can afford it. 

It is an activity which is a crime and MCL offense for which you can buy an exemption from prosecution if you can afford it from a jail cell!!!

My complaint is simple...

Criminalize Racketeering Against Patients/Public...

The hunters will become the hunted!!!

the craziest thing to me is how those w influence let weed be entirely illegal for so long, when they could of had it both ways... to end up owning the business of growing & selling, while simultaneously jailing the riff raff poor. crazy they waited this long, esp considering how prominent families have been in the opium biz for so very long. i doubt it was a moral consideration to wait. maybe the game plan was to build the prison industry first, while dealing w all the free lovers, vietnam vets, and inner city kids first. then capitalize on legitimizing the drug. ???

Grab up all the victims of shutte... start a class action lawsuit and charge those in power with racketeering.

My liberty is not up for grabs!!!! How afford it? The same way everyone else does.... trafficking marijuana.

it's always about the money. Like indigro says. how is the new bus model rich white people lead a new industry that preys on the poor. They have to jail us to keep value on MM!!! No jail equals no value. less jail is just less value. By thre time it is legal to grow pot walk it into a store and sell it without the threat of sodomy there will be NO VALUE. With No value how can we afford Oakland County rock star attorneys? Because if you have a public defender you are going to prison.

But if you can afford a 100K$ lawyer you can do whatever you want in Michigan rite now. Guys with 100k$ lawyers get the illegal transport ticket with less conditions than a first offender with a joint!!! How will the dispensaries afford their 100K$ defenses if we derail their gravy train with a biscuit wheel???

the craziest thing to me is how those w influence let weed be entirely illegal for so long, when they could of had it both ways... to end up owning the business of growing & selling, while simultaneously jailing the riff raff poor. crazy they waited this long, esp considering how prominent families have been in the opium biz for so very long. i doubt it was a moral consideration to wait. maybe the game plan was to build the prison industry first, while dealing w all the free lovers, vietnam vets, and inner city kids first. then capitalize on legitimizing the drug. ???

This is the only way to look at this. THIS IS THE TRUTH... Jail me and my children so you and yours can eat. society accepts this from our courtrooms. HOW THE flower are we supposed to offer this luxury to a private industry??? Now you can use the people's ignorance to get a bill through that preys on the poor on an institutional level!!!! It is the modern day slave trade. what is it 100$ a day from the state??? But we can't even finish the jail in Detroit? ITS WRONG AND NEEDS TO BE DEEMED CRIMINAL