If A Referendum Question Passes November 8, 2016 Outlawing Home Grows

pic book

ITS WRONG AND NEEDS TO BE DEEMED CRIMINAL

Then hire the right law makers, judges, and governors. There's no quick fix or instant gratification when you have let the foxes into the hen house. At this point you just get to watch the foxes eat the chickens if you pay attention. Most turn away and go about their everyday lives and wait for someone else to fix it for them. Not working well for the chickens is it? 

Marijuana, specifically medical marijuana, is a right. How are the poor supposed to defend themselves? Is marijuana for everyone or just the upperclass? The Michigan voters will legalize marijuana, then be pissed off from jail!!! How is the average kid from Highland Park going to be treated? So poor black kids between 18 and 21 will be arrested in record numbers ruining their future! What about STUDENT LOANS. Sell the teenagers down the river... THEY CAN'T AFFORD LAWYERS

Our countries injustices go far beyond cannabis follies. the suffering in our community may just be a trickle down effect of many bad policies and policy makers.

I AGREE. But why start an industry on a lie??? If we are to make a law and support it, it needs to be done right!!! Make sure everyone knows that poor people will fund the entire industry through jail. It was bad enough w the MMMA abusing the ill.... they got away with that, so why not abuse the poor too

If it wasn't for people like you Tpain patients would not be getting arrested and saying, "I thought this bunny muffin was legal" You guys sit and argue over things and little loopholes. I say the loop holes are a black hole.... You guys sit here and tell people that MMMA is legal it is not. it is so screwed up we can't even have an intelligent conversation or even write an COA opinion that is not fundamentally wrong. While you guys spread cockamamie about leave roots on when drying and making up definitions for usable.... ALL HOG WASH

I wonder how these cannabis conundrums would have worked out had EVERY registrant followed the simple rules to a T since day one?
it sounds one sided, but I just don't know one caregiver who is angry with the Act rules as much as they are with those who operate outside of them. I hate to hear of others hassled though, and know the rich have always received what they intend.

They will never allow us to "vote" their wealth away. No voter I ever knew was satisfied with the politician they put into power. Maybe they work for someone else other than "us" :horse:

I wonder how these cannabis conundrums would have worked out had EVERY registrant followed the simple rules to a T since day one?

it sounds one sided, but I just don't know one caregiver who is angry with the Act rules as much as they are with those who operate outside of them. I hate to hear of others hassled though, and know the rich have always received what they intend.

They will never allow us to "vote" their wealth away. No voter I ever knew was satisfied with the politician they put into power. Maybe they work for someone else other than "us" :horse:

The rules are the conspiracy... the only rules I fallow are in section 8. all other rules screwed us. There will be endless challenges and embarrasments at court, that is the only reason they are open to legalization.... wasn't baby bree abused. Isn't a buttplug dildo on nightly news abuse

FYI, this is what is necessary to make these allegations in a real court of law. Connecting Schuette directly to the actions of even the most obvious conspirators, Oakland County Prosecutor's Office, Circuit Court, and the Court of Appeals, is difficult, expensive, and time consuming at best.

http://www.michigan.gov/som/0,1607,7-192-29701-259116--,00.html

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,1607,7-164--253390--,00.html

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,1607,7-164--252447--,00.html

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164--264560--,00.html

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164-34739_34811-258477--,00.html

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,1607,7-164-34739_34811-254913--,00.html

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164--267593--,00.html

while not the conspiracy evidence we need, at the least they are mentioning patient names (confidential information) in public press releases.

Grab up all the victims of shutte... start a class action lawsuit and charge those in power with racketeering.

My liberty is not up for grabs!!!! How afford it? The same way everyone else does.... trafficking marijuana.

it's always about the money. Like indigro says. how is the new bus model rich white people lead a new industry that preys on the poor. They have to jail us to keep value on MM!!! No jail equals no value. less jail is just less value. By thre time it is legal to grow pot walk it into a store and sell it without the threat of sodomy there will be NO VALUE. With No value how can we afford Oakland County rock star attorneys? Because if you have a public defender you are going to prison.

But if you can afford a 100K$ lawyer you can do whatever you want in Michigan rite now. Guys with 100k$ lawyers get the illegal transport ticket with less conditions than a first offender with a joint!!! How will the dispensaries afford their 100K$ defenses if we derail their gravy train with a biscuit wheel???

Are you using cannabis as a replacement for Depakote?

We are obviously both eating because of marijuana prohibition.

to answer some of your questions,

i havent censored anyones post except one of grassmatches in another thread. i dont know why your posts were deleted, nor am i able to find them and undelete them. my personal rule for moderation is to go full on free speech and only hide confidential information, but i dont run the site.

i'm not a caregiver and i've never sold pot to anyone ever. none of that "donations" stuff either.

i'm not a secretary to anything. yeah nice insult i remember the post i just cant find it.

Milegalize keeps medical intact and allows all adults to grow 12 plants over 12 inches tall or diameter. MCC keeps medical intact and allows adults 2 plants, in flower, with permit from local government. The proposal you are talking about is not submitted yet but will be well funded like the one in Ohio.

will known home grows be raided on the 9th?

• 1 month later...

You said a mouthful there, grassmatch. The list of pharmaceuticals, with all their side effects, which can be replaced with completely safe cannabis include painkillers like Vicodin, Demerol, Oxycontin, and Percodan and tranquilizers i.e. Valium, Xanax, and Ambien, not to mention alcohol along with  anti-depressants like Prozac, Zoloft, Elavil, or Paxil plus Aspirin and Tylenol and so many more. It is difficult to fathom the amount of money this represents.

You said a mouthful there, grassmatch. The list of pharmaceuticals, with all their side effects, which can be replaced with completely safe cannabis include painkillers like Vicodin, Demerol, Oxycontin, and Percodan and tranquilizers i.e. Valium, Xanax, and Ambien, not to mention alcohol along with  anti-depressants like Prozac, Zoloft, Elavil, or Paxil plus Aspirin and Tylenol and so many more. It is difficult to fathom the amount of money this represents.

the scary part of that is the fact that it is not just one mean person who owns a drug company lobbying against cannabis and its users, it is in reality millions of heavily invested shareholders. That number represents most investors relying on IRA, annuity, 401k, dividends, and on and on. Banks, corporations, moguls, billionaires and more all count heavily on the financial gains the big pharm provides, along with their exacted efforts of lobbying.

These are our neighbors, our doctors, our lawyers, our bosses, our insurance companies, our politicians, our police officers, our firemen, store owners, our internet providers, etc. This group has become a formidable force in the farcical War on Drugs. While even we cannabis supporters collect dividends and annuity payments, consume products produced by (DuPont) enemies of cannabis, while eagerly handing over our hard earned monies to them in support of what they represent. The joke is on us. They know it, they speak of it, they plan on it, they count on it....while we keep doing the same things over and over expecting different results. Our plight is not futile I hope, as I observe these investors, offering space trips, buying countries, and making more policy for subjects to chew on, while imprisoned.  picture gets clearer every four years or so.  Excuse me while I canoe the lovely de Nile.