"why Take My Vibrator?" Cops Legally Rob "every Belonging" From Medical Marijuana Patient

I have first hand experience with the sexual nature of this specific team led by that same man in the late 80's. The sexual harassment exposed here is rampant with these guys. Its no wonder they're dressed like Robocop and wear masks. I wouldn't want anyone recognizing me either, and I'd be afraid of retaliation after homophobic, or any kind of sexual harassment of innocent citizens.

go get 'em tiger !!!

I opened on of them links and it blew up my toshiba laptop, I shut down hard and I wont turn back on, it is only like a lil over a yr old!

Im not saying you did anything wrong, I have shut down hard many a times when I thought I was being attacked by a virus, trojan, etc, I never wasnt able to turn my laptop back on though, Im bumming :hair:

I think it was the bottom link, after I got in there it froze up on me, the toshiba has 4 gig ram, I know that is enough, the one im on only has 1 gig ram and it is like a dinosaur lol!

Give this poor lady her dildoe back bawahahaha!  I know it is not funny but I couldnt help it! :dodgyrun:

Peace

swiping a dild'o is small potatoes compared to many drug raid victims' damages. Childish/immature behavior is handed down by leaders. what does it take to remove a prosecutor or drug task force cop from their duty.....that's the focus that could cause change in their behavior maybe.

We need to go after police unions. Make them subject to right to work for starters. Eliminate their ability to payroll deduct dues. Weakening the police unions will allow good cops to stay on the job while bad cops get fired.

We need to go after police unions. Make them subject to right to work for starters. Eliminate their ability to payroll deduct dues. Weakening the police unions will allow good cops to stay on the job while bad cops get fired.

Wow this one is hard for me no punn intended!

I like the right to work, but I also beleive in unions, yea yea a total descrepancy!

In my business as a contractor I worked both union and non union jobs, when I was working on lets say a cvs store they didnt require you to be in the union, I was a union card holder but did not use it on that job nor quite a few other jobs, but If I wanted to work on prisons, hospitals, post offices, etc I needed to be union and I was!

I dont like picketing a place that is not using union workers and only get 10 to 60 bucks a day if we were lucky, I woud much rather do the work and make 200 a day!  I wanted the opertunity to bid on union jobs as well, and that is why I always kept my card up!

As you can see I had jobs that I had to play on both sides of the fence to keep me and my crews working, and I did!

The expression of right to work fits my thinking, union busting does not!  Im being yanked like a wish bone!

Peace

Wow this one is hard for me no punn intended!

I like the right to work, but I also beleive in unions, yea yea a total descrepancy!

In my business as a contractor I worked both union and non union jobs, when I was working on lets say a cvs store they didnt require you to be in the union, I was a union card holder but did not use it on that job nor quite a few other jobs, but If I wanted to work on prisons, hospitals, post offices, etc I needed to be union and I was!

I dont like picketing a place that is not using union workers and only get 10 to 60 bucks a day if we were lucky, I woud much rather do the work and make 200 a day!  I wanted the opertunity to bid on union jobs as well, and that is why I always kept my card up!

As you can see I had jobs that I had to play on both sides of the fence to keep me and my crews working, and I did!

The expression of right to work fits my thinking, union busting does not!  Im being yanked like a wish bone!

Peace

I have mixed feelings with trade unions. About 20 years ago, I was working on a job in Shelby Township. We were removing old gas tanks at VanDyke and 22 mile. As a former local guy, you probably know the site... The old hotel dating back to civil war days. A union guy showed up and asked me if we could show union cards. I told him that, as the site supervisor and health and safety officer my job was to keep people safe. So I asked him for his haz- mat cert. He couldn't produce the credentials, so I told him to get the F off my job site.

Kinda hard when you're face down handcuffed with a gun at your head. Speaking from experience.

How did you not get the bag over your head? That must be a specialty of BAYANET. They also will feed your fish for you while you are held hostage. They stuffed a whole loaf of bread into a beautiful aquarium. Hope some pigs read this and it rings a bell for them. What makes a pot seller not a human anymore in their eyes? What makes anyone that mean to others? They need to quit hiring mentally ill people to do that job.