Cannabis And Parasites

When I was younger we used to water our lawns and at nite use a flash lite and catch night crawlers, My pa used to pay us .10 a dozen, and at the end of my street their was a church that watered their lawn every day, we used to go there and get dozens upon dozens of awsome night crawlers that my pa and his friend used to use for fishing on lake st. clair a block and a half away from our house, when it rained out there were night crawlers all over the street and side walks, it was virtualy a gold mine for us, we had a penny candy store a block away and we would go and get so much candy, we could share with our friends, and when A big kid messed with us and tried to take our candy we would all stick up for each other and pile on the big kid and make him regret he ever messed with us, some times the big ole bully would come back with friends and take our candy that we got from selling our worms,  we would have to go get our big brothers and sisters to beat up the bully's for us!

I love thinking about the good ole days and bully's, we realy didnt like the bully's that talked with hatred and tryed to make us feel bad!  but us good kids would stick together and not let the bully's and hatred ruin our awsome summers on lake st. clair!

I like worms!

Peace

Gee Jim   didnt realize you would take this article about parasites personalty offensive.  No need to bully me.

Resto has a Great video on Self control.  Check it out . it was produced specifically for mushy brain phaqheads living in the outer world.

Do you need to trash another thread....this aint high school

put me on ignore or something,

Edited by beourbud

I remember growing up in st. clair shores, macomb county, and in the early 70's people all over our city (6 miles long. 1 mile wide,with a population of over 100.000.00) had signs in their windows that read Hell No We Wont Go!  It was not long after the detroit riots, the politicains were trying to send kids in our schools to schools in detroit, and detroit kids to our schools!  we also had signs for the milk man to stop or not to stop!

On holloween we actualy used to have to stand inline at every house to get candy, their were so many kids it was awsome, in the summers we could get pick up baseball, football games up so easy we had enough players to have back ups!  There was never a dull moment in our city right on lake st. clair, I went fishing many early mornings off of the docks we had at the corner of most streets back than,  we had small lake lots on just about every other street that people could pay dues on and get a key to the lock and we could bring our friends and go fishing or just enjoy swimming in the lake!

Back than there was a 7 yr flood warning, the countys that were on lake st.clair built dykes around the whole lake, I was old enough to help shovel sand into the dykes that were made out of wood and steele, after the flooding time was up people could take the dykes down in their yards or leave them up, most just took the wood and steele bars off and left the sand, they would put some top soil over it and grow grass, so it looked like a lil hill across the width of there yard but it still would have worked as a dyke!

growing up less than a 1/4 mile from lake st. clair was like having a cottage up north!

Peace

Jim

You ever think about the future Jim? about giving back or paying forward? Maybe trying to make the world a better place than you found it?

The Future Jim, it's coming! Think about it.

Jim , this thread is about parasites. You seem obsessed with your worm. Is there some relevance or will we be subjected to images of you and your happy times with your worm?

Please no offense Jim, I like worms to.

Edited by beourbud

sheep have no parasites in them, you can eat a lamb w/o cooking it, in fact many of mid eastern recipee's have uncooked lamb in them, my favorite is Kibbe nya, I also used to love when my great grandma straight off of the boat from lebanon would butcher leg of lamb and use the best part for sheesh bullock ( shish cabob) we would take some of the peices she was cutting and salt it and eat it raw, it is the best yummie because it has no parasites in it, she also made kibbesynia that is cooked lamb with pine nuts in it and most of the lamb used to make grape leaves, stuffed squash and peppers, I wish my mother would have learned how to cook more mid eastern food, we dont have any mid eastern restuarants up here or lil stores that sell syrian bread, I grew up on mid east food, it is the best, I love lamb chops also, Im thinking of buying a spring lamb next yr and making the things I know how to make, and find some recipee's that are of mid east decent!

Thank you so much for this awsome thread, I love talking about growing up, although my parents did not have alot of money, I beleive I had a great child hood, I can only hope that many of the people in here had my realy good experiences, I have many bad experiences but them were all made by me, I can talk about them if any one would like me too, But I prefer awsome memory's, next time I will talk about 4th, 5th and 6th grade and how them yrs changed my life!

Peace

Jimbo

edit= my pa used to call me Jimbo, my friends heard him calling me that and they all started calling me that also, I didnt mind at all, in fact I still call my staff sgt marine son jimbo lol!

Edited by phaquetoo

People that consume sheep feces, small intestines, large intestines, brains, spinal cords, stomachs are in risk from the sheep parasites.

Many meats can be safely consumed raw/fresh. the issues come from grinding them up and exposing all of the meat surfaces. The outside of all meat is

risky to eat raw, unless butchered fresh. This is why we eat "pink in the middle" safely, as it wasn't ever exposed until we cut it. safest thing to do is grow, feed, harvest, and grind your own meat, or find a farm who will do it for you. I eat my tilapia raw regularly. Rabbit tastes good raw, but its stringy until cooked. I haven't tried the raw chicken yet, prolly wont. I get my beef fresh from a local farmer, and his raw beef is very tasty, I prefer his grass fed offering myself, but many like the corn fed variety.  Keeping livestock like lambs, rabbits etc off of the ground for the duration of their life will effect the health and flavor of the meat.

natures way of retrieving you

porcupines, I hear, can also be safely eaten raw. Never knew about the lamb though. We've been himming and hawing about getting a couple ourselves to raise.....

you dont want to eat old lamb, that is called mutten!  lamb to eat is spring lamb!

krogers actualy has leg of lamb, you realy need some one that knows about it to pick it out for what my family eats!

if you were to get some sheep and want to keep them alive you just cut their wool!

My leather jacket is made from lamb, man it is soft! cost me about 700 bucks 15 yrs ago!

We ate just about every thing that lives in the woods one yr camping on the muskeegan river, and porcupine was one of them lol, but we cooked it! oh man we caught about 1000 crawl dads, they were awsome, just cook em like you do lobster, break off the tail, spray it with butter spray and keep going!  My kids love cray fish to eat, we have quite a few traps for when we go camping.

Peace

eaten a few hundred crayfish myself, and you're right, they just don't get enough credit. I s'pose that pile of stinking bright red ones in the slimy bin at Meyers is one reason people might avoid them in the wild. They are fairly easy to outsmart, and super tasty! 

I know Disney kills this for us, but did you know that rabbit will never taste better than the last day it fed on moms teet. Seems a bit cruel or sumpin maybe, but the numbers of rabbits I can crank out of my machine makes two on a plate just as convenient as one......as long as its just me and a buddy eating. My wife measures them with her fork, and will have my arse if I don't wait till the day before puberty, at least.  

Our pigeons are near the same. (don't judge me now, ya hear, I didn't invent this).....The day they stand and exit their nest.....their breasts will never weigh more, will never taste as fine, and never be cheaper to raise.  never tried those raw, but my jack russels do. no complaints there. Hawks prefer them raw too, hehe.