Net Oakland County Raids

Welcome to the website

We have been fully aware since the beginning that Oakland county operates on a different set of rules what is perfectly legal in one county is not viewed as such in Oakland county my suggestion is to anyone who isn't fully aware tread lightly north of 8 mile and keep your mouth shut and grow with filters and smell prevention they cant charge you if they don't know you exist.

Second time ?

This has been happening all along many many instances of what you wrote has gone on for 5+ years now until the forfeiture laws are abolished policing for profit is a fruitful operation for law enforcement actually making them watch people with wealth and belongings just waiting for an excuse to kick their doors in and rob them blind legally.

I understand that this is the second time it has happend. It is time for the people to stand up and make changes so that every patient and caregiver don't have to live in fear of being robbed and harrassed by Leo.

Right On

Complete Decriminalization is the only solution to STOP the Raids

This half assed legalization crap is a joke. It only changes who gets the money. LEO will still be enforcing laws to restrict folk from growing there own.

Leave us Patients and CareGivers Alone!

Decriminalize......Free the Weed!

Wow to think different counties enforce the same law differently.

Oakland Co must be GOP lead

Remember. Just Say No, GOP Got to GO

You know I saw all the LEO out today but I thought it was because it is National Donut Day

Edited by beourbud

Wow to think different counties enforce the same law differently.

Oakland Co must be GOP lead

Remember. Just Say No, GOP Got to GO

You know I saw all the LEO out today but I thought it was because it is National Donut Day

I agree with your advice beourbud, but to be honest here we also should say no to the Dems, as Oakland County is led by Democrat Prosecutor jessica Cooper.  Vote no to Dems and repubs alike.  Niether side is on ours.  I vote for niether poison, not a lesser one, which ever you think that is.  Thanks for that beourbud!  Have a great day!!

Peace...

Peace...

all the plants and meds under the weight you were supposed to have?

meaning they left you with some meds and plants, and only took some of them?

were you over weight or over plant count(clones/cuttings, etc) ?

Jail!!  WTF!  and now your car and work truck!!!   I hope you've been able to retain council to get your property returned. this one sounds pretty simple for a lawyer.

I agree with your advice beourbud, but to be honest here we also should say no to the Dems, as Oakland County is led by Democrat Prosecutor jessica Cooper.  Vote no to Dems and repubs alike.  Niether side is on ours.  I vote for niether poison, not a lesser one, which ever you think that is.  Thanks for that beourbud!  Have a great day!!

Peace...

Peace...

Dunno, Liking Bouchard (repub) for all the pain and agony. The dem prosecutor just can't help but do a 120% job.

Besides you tellin me Patterson (repub)is not leading? C'mon. Got family in OC, lived there even. It is a republican bastion of anti MJ gun crazy racists. But if you drink or blow its your place to go.