What A Great Ap.

Waze is a free ap and means to inform drivers about road conditions and hazards. It can help us to route around construction or other road hazards. Police are not real happy with it because it can be used by drivers to identify their locations on the road, but when did I ever care that they might be butthurt? Let's all do our part to make the roadways safer.

Happy trails.

https://www.waze.com/

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/01/Officers-Ask-Google-to-Remove-Cop-Tracking-From-Waze-Traffic-App/384897/

No they dont, I have been pulled over for doing just that,, couple flashes and a second pig coming down the road.. bam, pulled over .. asked what i was signalling? I said i was gonna use the wipers and it got stuck.. lol he warned me that I could be ticketed for interfering with a police officer doing his job.. 

So ya they do mess with you, and threaten you with arrest and or a ticket....

First, if you are carrying any legal or illegal cannabis, don't give the police any reason to pull you over.  Flashing your lights to signal someone, is a possible reason to pull you over.

Having said that, if you still can't resist the temptation to warn others....

Yessir officer, hello!  I saw this car coming toward me and he looked like he was going way too fast.  Sometimes I flash my lights to remind folks that they are driving too fast and that they need to slow down.  They should be more careful!

Isn't that what you're doing too, trying to get those darn speeders to slow down?

• 2 weeks later...

No they dont, I have been pulled over for doing just that,, couple flashes and a second pig coming down the road.. bam, pulled over .. asked what i was signalling? I said i was gonna use the wipers and it got stuck.. lol he warned me that I could be ticketed for interfering with a police officer doing his job.. 

So ya they do mess with you, and threaten you with arrest and or a ticket....

they may try to scare you with bs but federal judge ruled last year that its perfectly legal to flash your lights to warn people.any charges they find they can hit you with that they found out after the stop should be thrown out as they had no cause to pull you over.

ive actually had a cop follow me to my house for flashing my lights at a guy for having his brights on. he then went on to accuse me of breaking into my own house needless to say the cop was a real dick.

They had this on the news a few months ago... Apparently people will use this app to hunt down on duty cops and ambush them...??? At least that's what they claimed they were afraid of.

I just don't see uow that's a logical fear, or a real threat... Just cuts down on their revenue streams really. Rather than lie, tell the truth... Id respect that more. But then again it's only illegal for us to lie to them... Hmmm