Strain Acronyms: Black, Gsc#4, Jod, Pbh.

I don't know what strains my neighbor planted last week in his outdoor garden.  He bot clones off a Budtrader weekend weed swap meet and they came with labels carrying the markings above.  He gave me the ok to take cuts, even tho he said he was scared that doing that to a plamnt would kill them. 
Think he might be a nubie?  He didn't ask what the letters meant cause he thot those were the names.

My ? is which black do we both have now?  

And is there really a girl scout cookies #4?

But JoD?  and PbH?  I have no idea.  I'll see if i get roots, then grow them out.

But JoD?  and PbH?  I have no idea.  I'll see if i get roots, then grow them out.

I never heard of those either. but I would enjoy that "JoD" report someday? I love that name !

funny google thought I was misspelling "Job", so that was a fail for a few hundred returns...

but my other ace engine turned up this site pretty quick, with this thread!!!!!!!!! Nice !!!!!!!!

I wonder now if some others are home searching these obscure names too? far out! :hair:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

also, 'Vino' comes up as wine in italian.  all these names?  

I was thinking, we need a strain library of weed DNA so a guy could take a pic of a plant, upload it to the cloud, and get back the true name of a strain based on a DNA match?  If no match is found, the bank would send out a request that the strain be named and registered.