This Has To Stop.

Wow

>>

Pappas added that he would soon be filing a lawsuit aimed at invalidating a voter-approved measure permitting 20 marijuana collectives to operate in an industrial section of the city.

“I’m filing a lawsuit, so [the police] can get the raw footage in discovery,” Pappas said.

Pappas claims the lawsuit will include evidence of a “high ranking city official” having a “pecuniary interest in the operations of a lottery winning collective,” and that this official, whom Pappas declined to name, likely had a hand in directing the police raids.<<

http://voiceofoc.org/2015/06/santa-ana-to-investigate-police-conduct-in-pot-shop-raid/

and they wonder why they have lost respect, and trust.. they all need to be put out of work, and charged and locked up with open population..and everyone will know there pigs.. 

what is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

T-pain, it may be something to do with the boards settings on url links and re-directing.

Specifically, youtu.be links are redirect loops that go through google to link the video using a shortened URL, it may be that re-direct that the forum is  preventing it from doing so.

Another possibility is that  the tu.be links only act as a re-direct, and as such cannot (may not be able to?) be used to embed videos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a little digging, it appears that the tu.be links are very much so designed to prevent auto-embedding, where-as the full urls are auto-embed capable for forums etc.

It's possible that the player could be amended though with a little coding, though if you ask me- I'd say to embed, leave it to using full URL's and not the Tu.be's.

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

greg, to post videos you have to use youtube.com url , not youtu.be url. something in the site has to be updated to fix it, i'm not sure what though...

Just need to change the parameter option in the code.  I am guessing there is cut and paste code on the IPboard forum support.

Basically you just make it identify the important part of the youtu.be short share link(the end of it) and then have it add back in the "www", "com" and "watch?v=" parts so the media tag works for both. :-)  just an identifier code with a to do option.

Basically.

It is just an if this occurs, do this.  Such as, If a moron posts the "share short link" instead of the full link, do this.

• 4 months later...

there arent many people who would laugh about beating up amputees. i think the last group of people that did that were the nazis.

And I didn't see them flashing any warrants. They may have had them but we don't see them.

If not, they just say, "oh well, throw it out of court"

But they still caused thousands of dollars in damage. Plus you'll never get that smell out of your store. Sort of like a B.O.- bacon smell...

Friggin' Storm troopers comin' and you better be prepared.....