Caregiver Never Has My Meds

xXKshub89Xx

@highlander you're right but with the job I have I easily afford that. I never got anything for free or fronted to me with expectations of me paying him back. If I didn't have the money I didn't get it though.

your cg doesn't want to service you anymore, that much is evident. Why? who knows, who cares(except it is family, so..)

maybe since you don't fulfill the original agreement, which is most likely why you got the good price point, your cg just doesn't find it worth his time anymore....not sure.

what city are you near? (sorry if I missed it)

Nothing personal, resto. Not sure what the 150 fluff is, but if yu are suggesting I have a mega grow or pass off beasters, please enlighten me or refrain. I enjoy your contributions but some of your generalities fall a little close to my feet fairly often.

If you need more info, I am here on the forum or you can pm me. My folks get their legal max when we meet. As such, their donations fall somewhere around 150 an ounce. Predictibilty, consistency, quality, and understanding always abound. I have never had a patient leave me if they still walked this earth.

My patients pick their meds. I don't care if they like fluff(airy sativa?) or rocks. Their meds, their choice....I just do as I'm told!

@highlander you're right but with the job I have I easily afford that. I never got anything for free or fronted to me with expectations of me paying him back. If I didn't have the money I didn't get it though.

wish I was closer to you, I'd fancy an interview as your caregiver. I feel bad you're going without your needs.

Since he is family , maybe you could have an 'off the record" discussion about what is going on?

wish I was closer to you, I'd fancy an interview as your caregiver. I feel bad you're going without your needs.

Since he is family , maybe you could have an 'off the record" discussion about what is going on?

but you dont know if he has a face tattoo! how could you help someone who has a face tattoo? hehe :P

depends on the situation. I'm sure grass isn't running around three times weekly to drop off four grams here and there.

right on! I've found the best group of patient in the state. These guys and gals actually make menu requests 60 days early!

I can keep a veg room going, top the plants as needed, and only cycle/clone the ones that are requested. As months go by and some don't get requested, they're cycled out of the garden.

One fine patient of mine is a shut in, an hour away. He does not drive, or go anywhere. I drive him around twice monthly for shopping etc. He found me her when I first joined. He's seriously handicapped. He requests two deliveries per month and I gladly go visit my friend with his meds. know why??? because a half dozen cg's have already raked him through the coals with every cg sham I ever heard. He was so shy, once bitten twice shy, and scared too. He says he feels like a fish without fins. After our interview I had little choice but to assist him, forever, he says.

We make a special day of it, sometimes with my jack russel. We have lunch, shop, and talk cannabis.

..... since I'm in that city anyways, why not open my "zone". Another patient from that area registered me soon after I opened my travel as their cg and the two hour drive is a pleasant country side trip now. I avoid bad cities, bad areas, and bad people, and that makes my job easier.

but you dont know if he has a face tattoo! how could you help someone who has a face tattoo? hehe :P

glad you asked. We would arrange a private email interview. Within we would quickly discover if both of us are

able to meet the expectations of the other. With concise points, a little honesty, and couple exchanges, and we'd know.

If he ticked all the other boxes, a non offensive face tattoo may or may not disqualify the patient from gaining

access to one of the finest garden fruits available. :sword:

(of course, I LoL'd tpain)

Nothing personal, resto. Not sure what the 150 fluff is, but if yu are suggesting I have a mega grow or pass off beasters, please enlighten me or refrain. I enjoy your contributions but some of your generalities fall a little close to my feet fairly often.

If you need more info, I am here on the forum or you can pm me. My folks get their legal max when we meet. As such, their donations fall somewhere around 150 an ounce. Predictibilty, consistency, quality, and understanding always abound. I have never had a patient leave me if they still walked this earth.

My patients pick their meds. I don't care if they like fluff(airy sativa?) or rocks. Their meds, their choice....I just do as I'm told!

My point was if you are getting only an ounce or two off a plant then a half a pound a month, 8 ounces a month, (12 plant limit), then there's going to be a problem down the road. I'm a math person. lol

The other point I was making is that if your grower is happy with the situation then they will not, as the thread title says "Never Has My Meds". 

I live on cedar street in lexington heights!  is that close enough?  :drinking-coffee:  :lolu:

peace