Gersh In Mmmr Mag

Gersh lied to people purposefully which resulted in their arrests and convictions.

Gersh took advantage of others generosity who were giving him cannabis for free to be given for free to poor patients, which he then sold to profit himself.

I could go on and on and on.

Yes my pitch fork is sharp and filled with the truth, unlike gersh.

I believe the term I used was charlatan, and it still  sticks.

Let's see now, this is the fine upstanding magazine where the publisher slanders Drew Driver, Komorn, Thompson, Lowell, Robin, and a few more on pg 67 of the OP's link.    

That speaks volumes about the story on Gersh.

Speaking of Gersh, I recall the 4/20 issue of the MetroTimes had a two page ad for something that sounded like PB oil.  I do not recall the specifics other than the first two letters of the product was PB, it was an oil, and the ad was one of those strange all black and white type sort of ads that one sees as a little 4x4 ad in the back pages of magazines, except this was the two pages of the centerfold.

what doctor is referred to in this

"Mike Kormorn, Jamie Lowell, Rick Thompson

Planet Green Trees, MMMA, CPU, ASA

Blog listed as evidence for the Attorney General against the

doctor for MOS certifications"

on page 67?

Was wondering about that page myself...

Gersh lied to people purposefully which resulted in their arrests and convictions.

Gersh took advantage of others generosity who were giving him cannabis for free to be given for free to poor patients, which he then sold to profit himself.

I believe the term I used was charlatan, and it still sticks.[/quot

I did not know this at all and now I am surprised

Edited by bobandtorey

Gersh lied to people purposefully which resulted in their arrests and convictions.

Gersh took advantage of others generosity who were giving him cannabis for free to be given for free to poor patients, which he then sold to profit himself.

I believe the term I used was charlatan, and it still  sticks.

Not just poor, specifically the donations were pleaded for to treat dying cancer patients. I talked with a very credible witness that said that he saw Gersh take the donations for himself. He has treated our people, our most vulnerable sick patients, like they are his personal piggy bank since the law was written. I'm surprised he is still on his scam with patients after we defended ourselves. I see some potential victims and supporters here still. No wonder he's still preying on our sick. Please don't be an enabler. He needs to find a different group of victims to prey on. 

I once knew someone who said some of the posters here lie about things sometimes. must be true eh.

I don't know him, never did, never will most likely. But I do know all about the team troll type haters online and the tactics used by them.

classic.

this character gets more devoted threads here than is expected from a perma-ban. Its the same few haters every time , yet different supporters being scolded.

just an observation is all.

I once knew someone who said some of the posters here lie about things sometimes. must be true eh.

I don't know him, never did, never will most likely. But I do know all about the team troll type haters online and the tactics used by them.

classic.

this character gets more devoted threads here than is expected from a perma-ban. Its the same few haters every time , yet different supporters being scolded.

Then leave It to the ones that do know him and do know the totally lame arse shiit he has done.  Charlatan...

I mean, selling hash oil to people for ridiculous prices that has no marijuana in it(hemp seed oil only) yet he used innuendo, insinuation, and outright falsehoods to make people think it did so he could make easy money from sick people. 

Pat Robertson has people that praise him and give him all their money too aye.

You can think i am lying grassmatch, but that would be your loss of the truth.

There will be opposition to everyone somewhere, surely there are clients of every lawyer, doctor etc on this site that are disgruntled?  Some are allowed to speak here in there own defense and some not. The obvious shenanigans are obvious to some.  carry on though, I learn so much here.

Edited by grassmatch

We could go on and on about all the bad moves he busted on us but who would want to write/read that AGAIN? 

Do we have to prove it happened every time some scab picker wants to make us retell it? Some of the stuff is very disgusting. Once it was said and done anything more would be unfair telling it over and over. Yup grass, it would make you sick. If you are looking for that feeling go and watch a news show about a bad person so we don't have to relive it here again. We are victims, leave us be.  

on the flip side, getting and keeping the word out is a service to a lot of people that just never knew... even years adter the fact.

really, on most of the weed forums, it's the 'private' and secret crap that is of value.

if everyone could easily find and read the crap histories of the proprietors of the top three weed forums... they would be much less likely to register and divulge a direct line to their personal identity. coercion, theft, blackmail, extortion, all the ugliness to their personal behaviors... crap really happens, and it would b nice to know about ahead of any personal dealings.

classic.

pb never lied or tried to get any money from me, he told me I had to mix my own oil into his and how much would be preferred for who I was treating.  All he wanted in return was a lil feed back on how it worked,  he can mail it to you because it don't have thc in it,  He is a straight up guy who is out there more than any of the mob team trollers in here!

He even shared his recipe in open forum for all to see and make their own!

It realy blows how some in here wreck this site for all others and especialy new people that may visit one time and never come back,,,I don't think to many people in here walk the walk and talk the talk like gersh!

Chew on that haters! :geek:

Peace

We could go on and on about all the bad moves he busted on us but who would want to write/read that AGAIN? 

Do we have to prove it happened every time some scab picker wants to make us retell it? Some of the stuff is very disgusting. Once it was said and done anything more would be unfair telling it over and over. Yup grass, it would make you sick. If you are looking for that feeling go and watch a news show about a bad person so we don't have to relive it here again. We are victims, leave us be.  

Jimbo you act like you are all things good, you and  your pals are the ones that scare every one off this site,  I am not afraid of  you, you are afraid of me and the truth, you probably haven't seen the sun in yrs eh.  And your buddy mal is all talk also lets here what he has realy done other than be mr. know it all!

Happy Fathers Day!

pb never lied or tried to get any money from me, he told me I had to mix my own oil into his and how much would be preferred for who I was treating.  All he wanted in return was a lil feed back on how it worked,  he can mail it to you because it don't have thc in it,  He is a straight up guy who is out there more than any of the mob team trollers in here!

It realy blows how some in here wreck this site for all others and especialy new people that may visit one time and never come back,,,I don't think to many people in here walk the walk and talk the talk like gersh!

Chew on that haters! :geek:

Peace

Really didn't intend for this to turn into a commentary on Gersh but guess that was too much to expect as I know that he rankles a few folks here, 

My own experiences with Gersh have been positive. He spent extra time with me when trying to get the strength of RSO capsules just right. I gave him more $ than he asked because the price was so low (and it was a fraction of what you'd pay for RSO at a dispensary).

I have zero negative opinions of him based on personal interactions.  

He has changed his mind on that. Not too long ago someone wanted to know where they could get some of his oil. I hadn't seen PB on here for awhile and had no contact info so I pm'd the recipe to the poster.

PB got wind of it and tried to extort a payment from me for infringing on his "copyrighted recipe". A true saint!

PS. Try to find that recipe on the forum now. He deleted it here and on a couple other forums it was posted on.

To be fair it's probably cheaper to buy it from him than to buy all the ingredients separately.