Gersh In Mmmr Mag

He shared it one time then deleted it right away.

He was charging patients for the recipe early on.  Then he got even greedier.

He says he wishes to help patients, yet will not share his information.  Would rather people go without than randomly help people.

There are special places in hell for this type of person.

I would gladly share this recipe with anyone and have posted it here many times and will continue to if people think they really need it.

I am merely sharing what he himself posted publically one time before he got super greedy.  I am under no obligation of infringing his supposed rights.  Thanks for sharing wildbill. Good to see I am still right on target with gersh's "compassion" for the sick. 

Nothing new to see here. Just a royal piece of shiit hiding behind supposed compassion.

Help a couple here and there to get the followers lined up while he sticks it to everyone else. Bleh.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

He has changed his mind on that. Not too long ago someone wanted to know where they could get some of his oil. I hadn't seen PB on here for awhile and had no contact info so I pm'd the recipe to the poster.

PB got wind of it and tried to extort a payment from me for infringing on his "copyrighted recipe". A true saint!

"Copyright law does not protect recipes that are mere listings of ingredients. Nor does it protect other mere listings of ingredients such as those found in formulas, compounds, or prescriptions. Copyright protection may, however, extend to substantial literary expression—a description, explanation, or illustration, for example—that accompanies a recipe or formula or to a combination of recipes, as in a cookbook."

PB is such a twit.

I am 80% sure I copied and paisted it and emailed it to me,,,(the recipe) Im not at home, but when I go back to mow the lawn I will look for it, any thing that is put out in the public cant be copy righted, and if that is the case I will post the ingrediants for all to use,

My only point was he didnt charge me anything and was upright with me and quite a few folks I know, no more no less!

Gersh is a friendly fella, but as we all know $$$ is the root of all evil lmao!

Peace