If Anyone Is Interested In Collecting Signatures...

should get paid to get signatures with mcc, just take milegalize petitions with you as well.

i mean, 'wick is a sec4 and tut' is going to get entrapment screwed and probably sec8 screwed too because the informant wasnt using it for medical use.

unless you think the court is going to expand any defenses or immunity for patients and caregivers? they have never expanded any protections. brown wont be overturned by these cases, 333.8109 only applies to conduct permitted.

i also am leery that they arent even going to lay out section8 guide like they did for k/k. its going to just be two silly billy reverse and remands, like in all cases the msc has taken so far.

'zur is the worst ruling possible in the history of the MMMA. husbands , wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, parents will ALL be charged for possessing marijuana now because of it, if any grow room is unlocked, ever.

jones and his ilk will continue to chip away at the act.

as long as marijuana is illegal, patients will be prosecuted.

while neither one of these petitions will decriminalize or legalize marijuana, as it still remains a controlled substance schedule 1, they will reduce the cases brought against everyone including patients and their families.

Thank you for helping me say all that it was my whole point 

should get paid to get signatures with mcc, just take milegalize petitions with you as well.

i mean, 'wick is a sec4 and tut' is going to get entrapment screwed and probably sec8 screwed too because the informant wasnt using it for medical use.

unless you think the court is going to expand any defenses or immunity for patients and caregivers? they have never expanded any protections. brown wont be overturned by these cases, 333.8109 only applies to conduct permitted.

i also am leery that they arent even going to lay out section8 guide like they did for k/k. its going to just be two silly billy reverse and remands, like in all cases the msc has taken so far.

'zur is the worst ruling possible in the history of the MMMA. husbands , wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, parents will ALL be charged for possessing marijuana now because of it, if any grow room is unlocked, ever.

jones and his ilk will continue to chip away at the act. if that rental ban bill comes into place, the patients will be destroyed- probably by about 50%.

as long as marijuana is illegal, patients will be prosecuted.

while neither one of these petitions will decriminalize or legalize marijuana, as it still remains a controlled substance schedule 1, they will reduce the cases brought against everyone including patients and their families.

this is just my opinion, i dont speak for the site nor anyone else.

Crystal ball? Magic 8 ball? That's quite the claim there hoss. Very far fetched. I see it totally different because of who runs the show around these parts. 

Any cannabis law is going to be a blank slate for Schuette and his pack of thugs conservative legislature. That you can take to the bank.

We may not always agree Resto, but in this we do.

I am working towards repealing prohibition in MI (remove cannabis from MI CSA) and will not advocate nor

vote for either legalization effort if one makes the ballot.

I suggest readers think long and hard upon what 'TAX AND REGULATE' truly means to we the people.

Even the MiLegalize version of crapola, gives the gov't entity the teeth they will use to rip out throats out with.

Think people... just think... has our gov't honored the MMMA ?  What will they do if this legalization bs passes?

Honor for big business and screw we the people. 

Once we hand them this "legalization" we are hoodwinked in my humble opinion.

Yeah, hand them the cookie jar and see if they leave any left for us.

edit;  I did not type 'hoodwinked' above, but it works in this instance :)

Edited by imiubu

Wow, I didnt intend for this thread to turn into a bunny muffin storm. I expected, maybe to inform people, thats all. If it sparks a debate about the language then at least people will know whos who.

Id like to see this thread get back on topic.

Crystal ball? Magic 8 ball? That's quite the claim there hoss. Very far fetched. I see it totally different because of who runs the show around these parts.

it protects a lot of things, more than the mmma does. although there is no affirmative defense...

caregivers Getting paid is not something milegalize wants to protect.

if growing plants for other people for money is what you care about, then neither mcc nor milegalize is for you.

it protects a lot of things, more than the mmma does. although there is no affirmative defense...

caregivers are not something milegalize wants to protect.

if growing plants for other people is what you care about, then neither mcc nor milegalize is for you.

It will protect what our next gov and the legislature want it to protect regardless of what you think it will protect. And they will also decide how much of the proceeds will go towards unjustly prosecuting people for cannabis. It will be a huge amount $ no doubt. Because then there will be another player in the game that doesn't want competition. The player holding all the cards with all the cash will throw anyone in it's way in the slammer. It's a wild cannon in the hands of the wrong people at the wrong time. Other than that YAY! 

thats a whole lot of text just to say "i dont want to protect regular people from marijuana penalties"

^^That's a small amount of text saying that "I don't understand the situation and I want to bash the messenger that can see the bigger picture."

Look T, regular people are me and mine. Wake up. I'm not selfish and haven't busted any selfish moves since I joined here the 7th paying member in '08. 

I find it very disturbing that any of us here still believes that our gov't has our best interest in mind.. ever.

WA & CO 'legalization' has worked out so well (yes, this is sarcasm) for the people there, ehh.

CSC just ruled that a quadriplegic patient can be fired for what he does off duty.

Oh... because it is still FEDERALLY a Sched 1 illegal substance.

Geesh, quit drinking the kool aid.

OPEN YOUR EYES... PLEASE!!!

I will not follow the rest of you off this cliff.

I prefer to think for myself even if it's not what's popular.

Even MiLegalize IMO sets up a monopoly we will never get out from under.

caregivers are not something milegalize wants to protect.

if growing plants for other people is what you care about, then neither mcc nor milegalize is for you.

OK  is that a little tricky question ?  So i've read and have been told that it makes no difference  because if you are caught breaking that Law like maybe you have 13 plants it is still only a $ 100.00 fine the only way you could get in trouble is if someone sells cannabis to kids on the School grounds and of course no one should be able to do that IMHO  as far as most Voters would think

This Law has nothing to do with the Law we have left right now and as Mal has said many time caregivers  and  patients cases are getting dismissed all the time  in today court rooms

We may not always agree Resto, but in this we do.

I am working towards repealing prohibition in MI (remove cannabis from MI CSA) and will not advocate nor

vote for either legalization effort if one makes the ballot.

I suggest readers think long and hard upon what 'TAX AND REGULATE' truly means to we the people.

Even the MiLegalize version of crapola, gives the gov't entity the teeth they will use to rip out throats out with.

Think people... just think... has our gov't honored the MMMA ?  What will they do if this legalization bs passes?

Honor for big business and screw we the people. 

Once we hand them this "legalization" we are hoodwinked in my humble opinion.

Yeah, hand them the cookie jar and see if they leave any left for us.

edit;  I did not type 'hoodwinked' above, but it works in this instance :)

has our gov't honored the MMMA ? No    But the Cannabis Lawyers are winning case all the time now don't get me wrong here i still think even if someone does win they loose because it's

going

to cost $$ and No new Law or Old Law will stop that and there are some that do it Free for the poor just think how things would be it some Lawyers never did that and just didn't 

What will they do if this legalization bs passes? Well if Billy Bong is Governor and he is going to Run you can bet on that and  if we are not strong enough to stop that as a community  we won't have a medical Law left  he is a ruler up at the C.O.A  IMHO 

I find it very disturbing that any of us here still believes that our gov't has our best interest in mind.. ever.

WA & CO 'legalization' has worked out so well (yes, this is sarcasm) for the people there, ehh.

CSC just ruled that a quadriplegic patient can be fired for what he does off duty.

Oh... because it is still FEDERALLY a Sched 1 illegal substance.

Geesh, quit drinking the kool aid.

OPEN YOUR EYES... PLEASE!!!

I will not follow the rest of you off this cliff.

I prefer to think for myself even if it's not what's popular.

Even MiLegalize IMO sets up a monopoly we will never get out from under.

I agree the High Court did that but working here with medical people are getting there Kid's taken away and fired Walmart Joe even got the boot 

Edited by bobandtorey

I'd rather be living in a legalized state than a medical only state.

Resto, you are right of course and I agree with you that the legislature can change whatever they want.

Is that a reason to do nothing? I haven't seen any lawyers taking on the mmma and phc.

Given these horrible proposals, doing nothing IS the best option.

Its like if the choices for Saturday night are homeless bashing  or gay bashing,  i think i'll stay home.

Decriminalization is the Solution.   Cannabis should be as common as tomatoes and all sales and transfers taxed.   No fee to be a Home Grow or CareGiver and  No tax on Medical. 

The market will take it from there.

Free the Weed!

Edited by beourbud