Have Medical Card And On Probation

I know someone who has their medical card and informed po and he stated should be no issues. They tested positive and had to go to court for probation violation. Judge stated it was cop out and sent them to jail. This is second time they had to see a judge for violation. Anyone know if this is normal for being legal and on probation?

I know someone who has their medical card and informed po and he stated should be no issues. They tested positive and had to go to court for probation violation. Judge stated it was cop out and sent them to jail. This is second time they had to see a judge for violation. Anyone know if this is normal for being legal and on probation?

It is up to the Judge but i here more and more people are being allowed to use cannabis on probation 

what County is he inn ?

oh about 5 yrs ago I was in jail on a probation violation, I had put my paper work thru before I had to go to the hilton for 23 days, I became legal while in jail, as soon as I got out I sent my p,o my paper work and I pee pee'd dirty for thc and the other meds im allowed to use, my po violated me, when I went to my hearing the judge asked me if I agree or disagree about the thc, I told him I disagree and it is my medicine, bottom line I won and used mm the whole time I was on probation much to my p.o's dismay!

That was alpena county, I have been in warren district court and have found them to be some what fair but that was many yrs ago!

If your friend is allowed to use narcotics while on probation, you would think the judge would allow it, but it is not always the case, and he can bring an attny to the hearing, I didnt, I brought a pocket full of xanax expecting to wait in the jury box to go to jail and figured I would sleep the first day no prob bawahahahahaha!  I got to put the xanny's back in their bottle when I got home!

Best of luck!

Peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read through that guide t-pain.  I'm curious to find out if anyone has been able to get the MMJ restriction lifted while on probation.  If the guidelines straight from the state say not to violate people for THC metabolites, then why are they getting away with it?

Any attorneys care to chime in on this?

I read through that guide t-pain.  I'm curious to find out if anyone has been able to get the MMJ restriction lifted while on probation.  If the guidelines straight from the state say not to violate people for THC metabolites, then why are they getting away with it?

oh about 5 yrs ago I was in jail on a probation violation, I had put my paper work thru before I had to go to the hilton for 23 days, I became legal while in jail, as soon as I got out I sent my p,o my paper work and I pee pee'd dirty for thc and the other meds im allowed to use, my po violated me, when I went to my hearing the judge asked me if I agree or disagree about the thc, I told him I disagree and it is my medicine, bottom line I won and used mm the whole time I was on probation much to my p.o's dismay!

That was alpena county, I have been in warren district court and have found them to be some what fair but that was many yrs ago!

If your friend is allowed to use narcotics while on probation, you would think the judge would allow it, but it is not always the case, and he can bring an attny to the hearing, I didnt, I brought a pocket full of xanax expecting to wait in the jury box to go to jail and figured I would sleep the first day no prob bawahahahahaha!  I got to put the xanny's back in their bottle when I got home!

Best of luck!

Peace

I'm no Lawyer but play one sometimes Lol 

I'm curious to find out if anyone has been able to get the MMJ restriction lifted while on probation ? Yes it does happen all the time now but back at the beginning of 2009 it wasn't at all back then just being out on bond judges where stoping people from using cannabis  

Best of luck!

Peace

:bong7bp:

:bong2:  :drinking-coffee:  :judge:

Edited by phaquetoo

I'm no Lawyer but play one sometimes Lol 

I'm curious to find out if anyone has been able to get the MMJ restriction lifted while on probation ? Yes it does happen all the time now but back at the beginning of 2009 it wasn't at all back then just being out on bond judges where stoping people from using cannabis  

Bob, can you please reference cases in which this happens 'all the time' ???

Otherwise it is just a misleading statement.

Edited by imiubu

• 5 months later...

If u r on sanctions for a drug crime like I was (parole drug charge) my agent said not while on parole

Edited by rotten