One Leaf Plants

cindy48647

I typically only notice this if a plant is being brought back into veg. Maybe an occasional clone has done it? Duck feet is what people call it.

These were tested strains that never did it before? I'd keep going if they are healthy otherwise and see if thing change.

Edited by suneday11

check the timer ..light has a way of doing that  :-) other wise some just start out that way,, and if a clone was taken from a plant that was a couple weeks in to flower ,, had that happen when i forgot to get an early clone. 

I have 2 strains that has hairs on them under my T-5 , Black Domina and I think jack herr too, those are the ones that have the one leafs and three leafs also

Im careful to take clones that have all the leaves on them, it's just about two weeks under my T-5's that the new growth is only producing one and three leaves

its likely a hormone issue. basically as the plant mutures (in veg) they out out more fingers... 1 to 3 to 5 to 7.

seen it under the following:

- normal seed development

- revegging

- taking cuts

- something else stressed them out real good in flowering, like losing power for several days all under darkness

if you oet them develop w/o any more stress, the fingers will increase