Shipping Times

so I recently placed an order to Dr. Greenthumb for some ECSD beans, I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for said beans to arrive? sent the packet out on 6/11. also chose the extra 35 shipping option if that makes any difference whatsoever.

I'm guessing the week to 2 week period is probably about right

Anything that goes through customs is subject to a good delay, particularly when there is bad weather in other parts of the country. I'd guess some of the rain and storms in the south are getting mail re-routed to Chi-town(where your stuff probably went), causing a delay.

I feel your pain, brother! It's only when you give it a second thought that they arrive slowly.

I recently received an ash tray with seeds from Attitude in 10 days. By the way, starting in a couple days Attitude has a summer promo which stacks with a Bitcoin promo if you pay that way along with their regular free seeds.  Last month I bought a pack, got a free pack as part of a separate breeder promo, plus 12 additional beans, some of which I may actually grow.

I don't think it's the shipping method. The Feds are on to Attitude and know what to look for now.

That's why they had the problem with credit cards and had to start the Choice Seeds website.

I think it is the method(s). Dozens of these packages have arrived, and none of them were mailed from the biz, or even in the same type of packaging, to my buddy in 2015 so far. for what its worth, I'd say its the packaging. we'll never know for sure, could be that the fed employees are allowed to cultivate medical mj now, but will be sentenced to life for ordering seeds :P

My theory is that if there is no notice letter, just official looking tape and no seeds, that the seeds were likely pocketed and the thief wouldn't even set off a metal detector leaving work.  Only happened to me once, Attitude quickly resent the order when supplied with a picture of the envelope. There is indeed a tga pack of "jacked up" with a tga pack purchase promo currently running at both choice and attitude.