Must Go

I've got several strains in a constant cycle. My Octopots are a game changer for me.

For the first time ever I'm forced to reduce offered strains thanks to the octo's.

I'll name some that are on my list of consideration. which would you cut?

OG#18

Tahoe Og

Strawberry Cough

Plushberry

Medicine Man

Cherry Pie

Querkle

Octopot has met its match. My six foot, two and a half gallon a day 9Pound Hammer is the largest plant under lights

I've every grown. Consistently yielding over six ounces of dried hard golf ball sized buds from only the multi colas, arm size in length.

vegged for 45 days in a one gallon pot, transferred to the five gallon octopot dry ferts pure promix. The ocptopot cannot support

the weight force on the and the bag will tip over. I am not complaining. This plant shares a beautiful grow, smell, effect and is a forever keeper now. going to attempt flowering in the octo directly after clones get a root.  just awesome !

I have put much thought into this recommendation there Grass.

Tahoe was never a good experience for me.

OG 18 was really nice.

Cough is well cough, if you have Kylles cut.

Qwerkle is a great little plant, better than both her parents in my regards.

A true keeper if you get the " Tiny bomb Pheno "

Cherry pie - no experience with it

Medicine man- not much experience, it was lazy , slow the world down type smoke.

A kind of high CBD White widow cross?

AKA " White Rhino" never liked it.

Lazy mans weed for me.. Yiukk.

Was a waste of $90 on a quarter of supposedly high CBD, High THC sack. ( of trash )

And that leaves us with Subfools Plushberry..

Turns lots of colors has, been used a lot to breed with in private circles for color and taste.

So that one Might be a keeper, depending on your particular selection.

So in the end I say cull the one that is liked the Least by a consensus of your patients.

Which one is never requested?

Or requested the least..

That would be my first place in thinking this through.

If you decide on culling the Qwerkle or the Strawberry cough, please send me four explants of each one before killing them off .

Please and thank you..No seriously.

These are My recommendations based on My Personal experiences with the above referenced varieties.

That being said, I generally dislike Most Indica's.

There are a few exceptions but not many.

Qwerkle is one of those exceptions to the rule for me..for it was a yummy happy little plant I had.and would like to have again.

Yield was low but the smoke was Connoissuer grade. Very nice..

Looking forward to your discussion on this matter.

Which way are you leaning and why?

L8R

Edited by ilynnboy

well thank you much for your consideration!  it is appreciated.

#18(kept here since forever)

Strawberry Cough(kyle)

Medicine Man(aka white rhino(?)

are the current contenders today.

my problem is every strain I keep here is on constant request. Most weeks I offer a sampling of 5 or six different strains, and my patients request some of all. Each of these and more are "must have" staples here, or at least have been for awhile. The listed roster is just my personal choice, since I have to make it, of possible terminations. I just don't think I can bring myself to destroy their cultures though, so at least I have them forever. I cant tell you how many times I've fired a strain after loving it, then years later revived it to become a favorite once again. Like we need a break, a change up. I need one on a daily basis in reality.

I don't want to get rid of any of my list in the garden, but sadly its just up to me and my personal likes and dislikes. With variable like flavor, effects, growth patterns, pest resistance, I find it difficult to choose among these tried n true(here, for me, and mine).

I will gladly share bits with you. Let me know the area of the plant you wish to work with and its yours for the love of culture. Even the ones I keep alive are offered. I would suggest a root mass of chosen origin. These are the easiest to store and even easiest to bring to fruition if that's your intent.

I probably wont sterilize and encapsulate for you, if that's ok?  Are you prepared to store sterile ?   It will cost you coffee though....seriously.

see what I'm saying!!  I love medicine man, and Tahoe, and #18. not so much strawberry, plushberry.

OG18 is gone after next harvest. all clones/vegging #18 go to the bunnies today !  I just gifted two ounces

to a deserving patient. The harvest is larger and might take some special considerations to, uh, destroy...

one down, a few to go.

the flavor of medicine man is superb, the effect, a bit lethargic, are still inviting. I don't like couch lock/slack jaw, but this one comes in nice in the evenings for me.

I painstakingly married a Medicine Man, a Tahoe Og, and Plushberry, over and over, back and forth, and the result is the most requested of my garden. She is not going anywhere. but my Tahoe might be gone soon too. the  6 foot lanky sticky, giant calyx super potent  golf ball nugs she is..

no wires, pipes(well, not in the grow room anyways). I do use a stick occasionally. I don't like fuss or permanent fixtures, but I do like mibrains plant carts after studying them.

If he'd come over and build those up for me, I'd use them !  I don't aim for large plants and try to avoid them too. The 9pound hammer was just pheno shopping and untrained, but I'll tame it next time around.

I recall using those green grow store supposed bamboo stakes and they grew black mold where the dirt touched them. fired instantly. I use fiberglass driveway stakes now if needed