Address On Application?

No. I also have used a po box and there is no issue with doing so. I called lara years ago and asked the same thing.

Lara mail does not come to my home, instead it goes to the post office so all of the girls can see the return address.

years ago I was alerted to the word marihuana on the envelope, but haven't seen that since.

the cg card will list your mailing address, evident on the card they send patients. I used the po box because

I didn't want cannabis  mail falling out of my smashed mailbox, or patients showing off my home addressed card  to their next cg, a cop or anyone else.

use certified mail/return receipt for best results.

So the mailing address I provided gets put on the card? Not the one on my license?

Just wanna make sure my application won't be denied..

Yes. if you get denied it will be for a reason other than providing mailing address that is different than your DL.

double checking is good, welcome to the program!

Your address will not appear on your card, just a LARA ID number, your name, and date of birth. As others have experienced, I've used a PO box address for years. ( PO box number is not on my drivers license). I even have a patient who used my PO box as a mailing address to prevent family members discovering the parient's status. But be careful if you do this, as the post office usually won't deliver mail to a PO box if the named addressee is not included on the registration card for the box. I had to add the patient' name to the box and have the patient go to the post office to confirm.