Milegalize Known Pitfalls ?

Medical  Pot  in Denver dispensarie  below 150 an oz    this is what the caregivers in Michigan are afraid of   http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/medical-marijuana-is-still-the-best-deal-in-colorado/ 

LOL Not what I'm afraid of. Was that a joke? Good one! What I'm afraid of is paying for it at all. I don't pay anything right now and I'm enjoying that immensely (I'll admit it).

I knew i would strike a nerve,  Just what i expected,,,  You can grow your own out in Colorado ,   At least patients have a choice out there,   Some people here do not want patients to have a choice,

How is it going to help YOU? You are very outspoken about the rest of us being selfish. Tell us how you think these new laws would make it better for you. I don't think they will help anyone but the top sellers and that is a maybe.

Anyone believe a yes vote favors the  unscrupulous aspiring cannabis entrepreneur more than the medical grower with five patients?

Nope. I think it flogs all of us no matter which hat we have on. Some of us will be double flogged. No one with less than a million invested will get anything good out of the law. 

does a consumer really think that mj costing under 150 dollars an ounce is going to satisfy them?

when people push limits, limits will be increased maybe? If we learned to count plants, lock doors, use a trunk, don't sell to more than five patients, don't open stores, don't sell to cops, keep people out of our gardens, build fences, cover the roof, don't drive stoned, use stink socks, keep our mouth shut, don't blow smoke in a cops face, don't send our kids to school with edibles, and more common sense ideals, things may hve been different?

when people push limits, limits will be increased maybe? If we learned to count plants, lock doors, use a trunk, don't sell to more than five patients, don't open stores, don't sell to cops, keep people out of our gardens, build fences, cover the roof, don't drive stoned, use stink socks, keep our mouth shut, don't blow smoke in a cops face, don't send our kids to school with edibles, and more common sense ideals, things may hve been different?

if you know everything, what are you here to learn?

More people protected helps me,  More people with a choice helps patients,   The fact is if we have dispensaries  and private grows  the price will fall as we see in Colorado  You can just site here and let the COA and Supreme Court take our rights away  bit by bit  

So you are looking for a better deal than $150-$200 for top shelf meds? Like $120? LOL When you can grow your own now for free?And you are willing to risk what we have now for that? You are kidding right? You are all Pie In The Sky over this. I would have expected a veteran cannabis person to be a little more grounded. 

understood, as in "appointed admin" in my post.

still no reason to make your opinion derogatory, especially as an admin here?

I respect your opinions often, even when I don't agree with them, and you would do well to do the same to posters. If you interject

on a personal level posters may begin to shy away from even posting, fearing the admin attack?  I see it here often. please don't be like that,

so as I can keeps lovin you.

besides I see a lot of registrants still making the same errors as mentioned, fund raising to defend them, and arguments for both sides.

As long as this is happening there is no 20/20 hindsight to speak of....it is happening this moment aye

Edited by grassmatch

More people protected helps me,  More people with a choice helps patients,   The fact is if we have dispensaries  and private grows  the price will fall as we see in Colorado  You can just site here and let the COA and Supreme Court take our rights away  bit by bit

You mean if the new proposal passes the courts will leave it alone? They would never dream of decimating a second pro cannabis law would they?

Especially if there was a large financial boon for the government.

BTW, if I grow my own what possible advantage would lower prices be for me?

how about going into a legal store and buying seeds?

or clones?

how about being able to walk into a hydro store and talk shop without pretending your coco is for your "tomatoes" ?

how about not having to pay the state $60 to use medicine your dr recommended?

how about not having your taxes spent on police and courts for marijuana?

how about more people using marijuana instead of alcohol which means less drunk drivers? and less accidents?

will this end the drug war? not yet. the war continues either way.

will this be a victory against prohibitionists ? will this remove some of their funding? will this increase the funding on our side? YES

will legalization mean lower prices on equipment? yes!

will the law be changed once it is enacted? of course. all laws are changed.

thats no reason to be scared about the future.

how about going into a legal store and buying seeds?

or clones?

You are assuming that you will continue to grow

how about being able to walk into a hydro store and talk shop without pretending your coco is for your "tomatoes" ?

Do that already. They give me a discount because I'm a legal grower.

how about not having to pay the state $60 to use medicine your dr recommended?

Not too bad. I like my doctor holistic doctor.

They would have more money to spend because they get their cut.

how about more people using marijuana instead of alcohol which means less drunk drivers? and less accidents?

Working on that already.

will this end the drug war? not yet. the war continues either way.

Got that right.

will this be a victory against prohibitionists ? will this remove some of their funding? will this increase the funding on our side? YES

It might be a victory for prohibitionists in our government.

will legalization mean lower prices on equipment? yes!

Nope. They are already as low as they can go.

will the law be changed once it is enacted? of course. all laws are changed.

Yup.

thats no reason to be scared about the future.

Not scared but want to get it right FOR the future. Not half arse and call it good.

Out of all the fallacies this one is the worst because it leads people to believe the money will dry up for law enforcement:

They always get a lot of the money to prosecute those that do not follow their rules to keep their cash cow alive.

how about going into a legal store and buying seeds?or clones?

Resto did a fine job of replying to these questions so I'm not going to flog a dead horse but this is probably the most insignificant concern I can imagine. Only once in my life have I ever had to purchase a clone. If no one I know has what I'm looking for then one of their friends most likely will. Seven degrees of separation. We trade or gift for future consideration.

Seeds are a little more work but no harder than any other catalog shopping. If the Feds do steal them most reputable seed banks replace them with a copy of the customs letter.

The only proposal I could fully support would be one that removes ALL criminal or civil penalties for cannabis.

Do any of the current proposals do that? If not then they don't reflect my views.

If no one I know has what I'm looking for then one of their friends most likely will. Seven degrees of separation. We trade or gift for future consideration.

Seeds are a little more work but no harder than any other catalog shopping. If the Feds do steal them most reputable seed banks replace them with a copy of the customs letter.

The only proposal I could fully support would be one that removes ALL criminal or civil penalties for cannabis.

Do any of the current proposals do that? If not then they don't reflect my views.

Getting genetics from your buddies isn't legal. wouldn't it be better just to make transferring mj not a crime?