Milegalize Known Pitfalls ?

Getting genetics from your buddies isn't legal. wouldn't it be better just to make transferring mj not a crime?

Yes it would. It would be best if it was returned to the same legal status that it had before the 1930's.

Too much to ask?

(Actually it is legal for me to get it from my buddies. I would only be breaking the law when I give it to them.)

Edited by Wild Bill

LOL Not what I'm afraid of. Was that a joke? Good one! What I'm afraid of is paying for it at all. I don't pay anything right now and I'm enjoying that immensely (I'll admit it).

But isn't it ricky to grow your own cannabis because right now theirs not a lot of protections given by the Courts maybe it will change after the two cases come back from the High Court  and we all can grow again 

How is it going to help YOU? You are very outspoken about the rest of us being selfish. Tell us how you think these new laws would make it better for you. I don't think they will help anyone but the top sellers and that is a maybe.

i do think theirs more going on here and the  top sellers will sell more cannabis

How is it going to help YOU? i will be able to grow my own cannabis as others do with out the worry of being in a Court room again 

does a consumer really think that mj costing under 150 dollars an ounce is going to satisfy them?

when people push limits, limits will be increased maybe? If we learned to count plants, lock doors, use a trunk, don't sell to more than five patients, don't open stores, don't sell to cops, keep people out of our gardens, build fences, cover the roof, don't drive stoned, use stink socks, keep our mouth shut, don't blow smoke in a cops face, don't send our kids to school with edibles, and more common sense ideals, things may hve been different?

Great points but Sec 8 has none of them 

You mean if the new proposal passes the courts will leave it alone? They would never dream of decimating a second pro cannabis law would they?

Especially if there was a large financial boon for the government.

BTW, if I grow my own what possible advantage would lower prices be for me?

i agree with what you said about lower price  IMHO the advantage would be more like no Court rooms for anyone 

how about going into a legal store and buying seeds?

or clones?

You are assuming that you will continue to grow

how about being able to walk into a hydro store and talk shop without pretending your coco is for your "tomatoes" ?

Do that already. They give me a discount because I'm a legal grower.

how about not having to pay the state $60 to use medicine your dr recommended?

Not too bad. I like my doctor holistic doctor.

how about not having your taxes spent on police and courts for marijuana?

They would have more money to spend because they get their cut.

how about more people using marijuana instead of alcohol which means less drunk drivers? and less accidents?

Working on that already.

will this end the drug war? not yet. the war continues either way.

Got that right.

will this be a victory against prohibitionists ? will this remove some of their funding? will this increase the funding on our side? YES

It might be a victory for prohibitionists in our government.

will legalization mean lower prices on equipment? yes!

Nope. They are already as low as they can go.

will the law be changed once it is enacted? of course. all laws are changed.

Yup.

thats no reason to be scared about the future.

Not scared but want to get it right FOR the future. Not half arse and call it good.

I'm a legal grower.

Sorry but  growing cannabis is still illegal where i live using cannabis is legal for medical reasons 

dudette, I think? :P

She is a   dudette  

My profile shows no gender and perhaps for a reason???

I don't understand why my gender need come into play here at all.

Aren't I allowed a certain amount of privacy when I don't 1st. declare personal info?

Geesh...

Please think b4 posting personal shiit about people that you've no business posting.

I ain't mad at ya

Thanks

I'm a legal grower.

Sorry but  growing cannabis is still illegal where i live using cannabis is legal for medical reasons 

Sorry to tell you that nothing is going to help you and your growing. I really don't believe you think it will either. You would be saying "I can't grow" if any of these pass. Same same for you. Sad but true .....

But isn't it ricky to grow your own cannabis because right now theirs not a lot of protections given by the Courts maybe it will change after the two cases come back from the High Court  and we all can grow again 

The court has protected everything I do when I say I'm doing legal things. (<read carefully) I don't pretend things that are illegal are legal. I know the rules the courts have underlined. They have been clear (if nothing else).

For example: I drive over the speed limit often but don't pretend it is legal. If I were to get a ticket for going over the speed limit then I wouldn't blame the court. I'm happy driving is legal so having a speed limit is OK with me. 

Sorry to tell you that nothing is going to help you and your growing. I really don't believe you think it will either. You would be saying "I can't grow" if any of these pass. Same same for you. Sad but true .....

NO. Not true. Your speculation on what the legislature is going to do after is NOT fact, resto. Stop.

The court has protected everything I do when I say I'm doing legal things. (<read carefully) I don't pretend things that are illegal are legal. I know the rules the courts have underlined. They have been clear (if nothing else).

For example: I drive over the speed limit often but don't pretend it is legal. If I were to get a ticket for going over the speed limit then I wouldn't blame the court. I'm happy driving is legal so having a speed limit is OK with me. 

I know the rules the courts have underlined. Sorry but how can you know what rule will be next before it happens 

No, resto. I can't get through a page on thus forum without you suggesting what MIGHT happen if one of these passes.

Again, I enjoy most of your contributions, but this subject matter is getting very old. We have heard the arguments on 5 different threads.

See you all at LOS. Peace.

Edited by suneday11

I know the rules the courts have underlined. Sorry but how can you know what rule will be next before it happens 

There are no cases that could/would set a precedent that damages what I consider I'm doing that is legal. None. I study the situation so I'm not all freaked out about what could happen. 

No, I can't get through a page on thus forum without you suggesting what MIGHT happen if one of these passes.

Again, I enjoy most of your contributions, but this subject matter is getting very old. We have heard the arguments on 5 different threads.

See you all at LOS. Peace.

Of course you have because all 5 threads have the same subject matter.

We can't say what a legislature will do for sure that is why you have to look at the intent of the ones who have power. It takes some serious time and study to know their intent. That's is how this is done. 

Given what has occurred with MMM Act thus far, I think it foolish to NOT consider what might occur.

and act accordingly. 

We should be fully aware by now how gov't behaves and how hard they have worked to tear apart

our law.  Do people really think this quasi legalization bid will be treated differently?

Of course you have because all 5 threads have the same subject matter.

We can't say what a legislature will do for sure that is why you have to look at the intent of the ones who have power. It takes some serious time and study to know their intent. That's is how this is done.

you know you can't vote for legislative members of all districts, right?

I love the snarky, "you're not doing anything remarks," but they aren't good for anything more than a chuckle.

this is what rest fears  

Submissions Boulder, Colorado $100 an ounce high quality June 24, 2015 Denver, Colorado $175 an ounce high quality June 22, 2015 Silt, Colorado $50 an eighth high quality June 22, 2015 Denver, Colorado $18 a gram high quality June 22, 2015 Denver, Colorado $180 an ounce medium quality June 20, 2015 Vail, Colorado $30 an eighth medium quality June 18, 2015 Greeley, Colorado $105 an ounce high quality June 13, 2015 Evergreen, Colorado $100 an ounce medium quality June 10, 2015 Boulder, Colorado $60 a half ounce medium quality June 10, 2015 Denver, Colorado $120 a quarter high quality June 10, 2015 Denver, Colorado $300 an ounce medium quality June 8, 2015 Durango, Colorado $40 5 grams medium quality June 4, 2015 Denver, Colorado $150 an ounce medium quality June 3, 2015 Denver, Colorado $200 an ounce medium quality June 2, 2015 Dillon, Colorado $60 5 grams medium quality June 1, 2015