Breakdown Of Funds Available For Each County For Mmmp Operation And Oversight

I believe this is one reason why tricky ricky moved the MMMP out of the Dept. of Health to Licensing and Regulation.

This is just the type of unforeseen shiit our gov't will do with a legalization initiative no matter how well written we the people believe it to be.

They are sneaky snakes in the grass.  We may do well to remember this fact going forward.

Edited by imiubu

I believe this is one reason why tricky ricky moved the MMMP out of the Dept. of Health to Licensing and Regulation.

This is just the type of unforeseen shiit our gov't will do with a legalization initiative no matter how well written we the people believe it to be.

They are sneaky snakes in the grass.  We may do well to remember this fact going forward.

THAT IS WHY POT SHOULD REMAIN ILLEGAL AT ALL COST ,

Sarcasm?

No. That is why you don't ask a governor and his legislature to privatize and tax pot so they can give all the money to cops wanting to arrest us for not following arbitrary rules that change day to day. Matter of fact ....

we did not ask the Governor to do this with the MMMA  did we,? Vote NO to the MMMA  vote no to legal

This is disturbing.  How about instead of giving money to police agencies to harass MMJ patients and caregivers, we allocate the funds to community health agencies to provide free immunizations, health care for disadvantaged children, food stamps, and child care for people who want to hold-down a job and rise out of poverty.

Years ago, when I was in college, I worked for a guy who owned numerous rental homes in the Flint area.  I'd do various handyman jobs, etc. for the houses, most of which were rented by single moms who had a full time job (or two) and were just trying to make it work.  Most of these moms were caught in the home rental cycle and the "buy here pay here" cycle where they were paying $60/week for three years to buy a $3,000 minivan.  These gals were paying 25% interest on a vehicle that was sold for twice the retail value in the first place.

If you haven't experienced the cycle of poverty, you might not appreciate how hard it is to climb out of it. 

This is disturbing.  How about instead of giving money to police agencies to harass MMJ patients and caregivers, we allocate the funds to community health agencies to provide free immunizations, health care for disadvantaged children, food stamps, and child care for people who want to hold-down a job and rise out of poverty.

If disadvantaged children could confiscate money and property they'd fund them too.