I, A Life-Long Demo, Am Now For Jessie Ventura Trump For Prezident, As I Think He Cannot And Wont'

pic book

At least he is not lying to everybody and trying to pacify the country. He is telling it the way he sees it. You have to give him credit for that. Not trying to tell us what we want to hear. Trump is not like the others. During these crazy times, we need the Donald. I just can't vote for another lying, BS talking, scumbag politician. I just can't do it.

I just can't do it. I think I have to give the Donald my vote. It can't go any worse than the way it is now.

By the way, he fully supports medical marijuana, but does question and has concerns regarding recreational use.

There is probably less than a 2% chance that discussions like these will change anyone's vote.  So, when your clear, concise, absolutely marvelous arguments don't change your discussion partner's vote, remember that reasonable people can disagree.  Don't let discussions like these divide the cannabis community....please.

OK, imo the Donald is popular because most are frustrated with our current President/Congress.  Trump claims he would fix all sorts of problems as soon as he is president.  No more of these endless unproductive political discussions, just quick decisive action.  People like the sound of fixing our top 10 political problems right out of the gate. 

As the boss of his businesses, Trump calls the shots.  He hires and he fires and he makes all of the the important decisions.  He talks like, if elected President, he would be the boss and he would immediately put all of his fantastic plans in place. 

Problem is, he is not being elected to be the boss.  As President he would be head of the military and of the executive branch.  While immensely powerful, the President's plans are limited by the power of the other 2 branches.  Please consider all of the things President Obama wants and how easy it has been for him to implement his plans - health care, gun control, tax reform, corporate subsidies, immigration, etc, etc.  How's that been going?

Hmmm, a rich, racist donkey rectum who has so much money that he thinks he can become president and not have to listen to anybody? Sounds like a great idea.

Hey... how come in your post it says 'as shole' but when I quote it turns into 'donkey rectum?  LOL :)

At least he is not lying to everybody and trying to pacify the country. He is telling it the way he sees it. You have to give him credit for that. Not trying to tell us what we want to hear. Trump is not like the others. During these crazy times, we need the Donald. I just can't vote for another lying, BS talking, scumbag politician. I just can't do it.

I just can't do it. I think I have to give the Donald my vote. It can't go any worse than the way it is now.

By the way, he fully supports medical marijuana, but does question and has concerns regarding recreational use.

A few yrs back trump talked about how he would raise the trade tariif's on china and make it so it wouldnt be cost effective for them to build all of our parts, etc, he said it would bring work back home and get us out of debt to china in no time, he is self made several times over, yea yea he has done the bankruptcy thing but who hasnt, and you dont get to wipe all of your debts away like when I filed bankruptcy yrs agol

Peace

im pretty sure it is all talk any how!

If hillary wants to be president she should wait 4 more yrs, if history is correct there will be a repub in the white house this time around, im not saying who because I dont know, but im pretty sure old slick willy wont be the first man in 2016!

we need to get rid of the electoral college so the popular vote (our vote) counts!

I will never not vote but I feel when I vote for president it dont matter, I feel my vote means nothing, I dont feel that way when we vote for mileages or like prop 1,,,,,but I always feel like our vote dont mean poop for prez!

Peace

A few yrs back trump talked about how he would raise the trade tariif's on china and make it so it wouldnt be cost effective for them to build all of our parts, etc, he said it would bring work back home and get us out of debt to china in no time, he is self made several times over, yea yea he has done the bankruptcy thing but who hasnt, and you dont get to wipe all of your debts away like when I filed bankruptcy yrs agol

Peace

It turns out that we don't need to raise tariffs on China to compete with them.  Case in point, Maga Electronics in Grand Blanc.  They were/are building back-up cameras for new cars.  They had a plant in Grand Blanc with only 1 in 1 million parts rejected.  They also had a plant in China with a failure rate of 1 in 1 thousand, so Magna pulled production from China and expanded their plant In Grand Blanc to build all of the cameras there.  We need to be able to compete based on quality - not wages or tariffs.  I've talked to a lot of people who run manufacturing plants in SE Michigan, and they are now desperate for CNC operators, machinists, and quality managers, because they have realized that the highest quality parts are made right here in the USA.

you want jobs,,we don't need tariffs,,just buy stuff made in the USA..we can make crappy sh it as good as anybody..lol...i removed a comment i made here about trump in the hopes of stopping another round of discord amongst we members,but i will say that i hope we can find a candidate we all agree on and i don't think trump will be him..,lol.....bp

Edited by budpuffer