Dpd Bogus Search Warrants: Hansberry +Watson, Crooked Cops

pic book

New evidence for these officer's federal trial on corruption charges upcoming in August.  These are the guys who used a similar scam search warrant when they robbed my house of $24,000 in on May 5, 2014.

From Metro Times, vol 35, issue 38, july 1-7, 2015, page 14 + 16.

scam search warrant ? Gee who ever heard of that 

Sorry that they took all that money from a person like you that needs it more then anyone i can't think of most people don't even know that Leo does and did that to you thats the reason i tell 

Everyone Torey's last words  she said .... Tell everyone that i spent the last five years of my "Life" in a court room 

Edited by bobandtorey

Everyone Torey's last words  she said .... Tell everyone that i spent the last five years of my "Life" in a court room

I hope there is a special place in hell for the scum that tormented her for so long while her life was already filled with suffering.

I don't have the words to describe the contempt I have for them.

I hope there is a special place in hell for the scum that tormented her for so long while her life was already filled with suffering.

I don't have the words to describe the contempt I have for them.

Thank you for your kind words Today it will be one year  and  i miss her so much 

R.I.P My Love 11/30/60--7/3/14