Our Endless Numbered Days Are Officially Numbered

Tumbleweed

Producer(Chinese of course)>grower>patient. I mean this is totally do able.

if you want to buy direct from china manufacturers you can on http://www.alibaba.com which is basically a chinese ebay.

can even talk to the manufacturers and have them do custom orders.

no middlemen at all if all you want is chinese goods. i've seen many people buy a bunch of crap there and sell it on ebay. be it bongs or led lights...

some manf have minimum orders, some do not.

..."big farm" ? what?

if you want to buy direct from china manufacturers you can on http://www.alibaba.com

no middlemen at all if all you want is chinese goods. i've seen many people buy a bunch of crap there and sell it on ebay. be it bongs or led lights...

And can you say to them, hey id like to make a business relationship work for you and me together. I can guarantee that I will continue to bring you 3 million in sales each year but I want you to lock me in at this price, or I want you to only sell to us for the next nine months....  

I mean if you don't see the benefit of being a member of a group that collectively spends TENS OF MILLIONS each year then you are part of the people that are just not smart enough to make it work in this model. People do not listen to this crap, its not like im bringing some wonderful invention that no one else has done before. I am saying however that it has yet to be done in this industry and it will be done by others if not us!

if you want to buy direct from china manufacturers you can on http://www.alibaba.com

can even talk to the manufacturers and have them do custom orders.

..."big farm" ? what?

drop shippers, big money, bad numbers because they take to long to get it to your customer, I prob have a ton of ebooks to set any one up on ebay to be a drop shipper for manufacturers all over the world!

Let me know I will email a ton of ebooks that show you how to do every thing on ebay, and of course once you learn you use key words to get the most traffic,,,shhhhhhh its a secret lmao!

Peace

So you are trying to prevent a corporate takeover by becoming a corporation?

I honestly don't see us becoming big enough to make it worth it to file for a corporate business status. I am trying to prevent a corporate takeover by creating a union that stands for the PEOPLE. I mean god its not like I would be ruler and master of it!!! This is what I am saying, it is so frustrating. We are so divided anyone with any sense will walk right over and build mansions with the money. How on earth can you not see that?!

in cali they call it a "co-operative"...

not legal here in michigan (probably not even in cali) but not like that ever stopped anyone.

We could temporarily get around that issue. The biggest problem here would be waking people up, getting them willing to just communicate. Accomlishing that and getting a line of communication going with sales at many of the suppliers would put us right into the legalized time frame given that everything works perfect.

You should gimme a shout

Edited by Tumbleweed

If you're stressed out by this discussion then the business world is not for you.

Ha, ive spent time consulting in the automotive industry. Wanna talk stress...

Let me be more clear, the stress is not worth any benfit that could possibly arise from this forum. People are generally unwilling to get past even ten arm lenghts. Its useless, beginning to prove itself futile. Take yourself for example, only speaking up to say this isnt for you...

I promise you this industry is so diveded it will be a cake walk for a bunch of bras to be pulling over half of the strings by 2020

It's a co-op... A farmer's collective for supplies. And in a very basic sense, a means to organize those members towards a yet to be determined agenda.

Anyway, cutting operating costs isn't exactly a first priority when considering the threat to even being in business in the first place.

There are real threats, but this isn't one... At least not a priority, to me. Much bigger issues to worry about... Like even being able to participate in the emerging market.

Too bad. Right now I am thinking about giving a hundred hours to the milegalize efforts, and some dollars for myself and each patient I have registered.

I'd like to see every registered cg to kick in $100 for themselves and each of their patients... 600 per cg that is able. If we got 3000 of the 30k cgs, we'd have close to 2 million for the effort. Plus some hours from each for canvassing...?

That sounds very workable.

I'd like to see every registered cg to kick in $100 for themselves and each of their patients... 600 per cg that is able. If we got 3000 of the 30k cgs, we'd have close to 2 million

I would like to thank you for helping i wish everyone else felt like you do  but i think it's because most just don't see Leo, Courts,  and procurers following any new  cannabis Law's that doesn't benefit them

most here including me feel it would free them up to fight other more important crimes here in Michigan someone told me they only solve 20% of  the Rapes

Sad    

It's a co-op... A farmer's collective for supplies. And in a very basic sense, a means to organize those members towards a yet to be determined agenda.

Anyway, cutting operating costs isn't exactly a first priority when considering the threat to even being in business in the first place.

There are real threats, but this isn't one... At least not a priority, to me. Much bigger issues to worry about... Like even being able to participate in the emerging market.

Too bad. Right now I am thinking about giving a hundred hours to the milegalize efforts, and some dollars for myself and each patient I have registered.

I'd like to see every registered cg to kick in $100 for themselves and each of their patients... 600 per cg that is able. If we got 3000 of the 30k cgs, we'd have close to 2 million for the effort. Plus some hours from each for canvassing...?

That sounds very workable.

Would you be doing so because you believe legalization to be the best option for all, or that at this time the only option for the few?

You will have to make your bones before anyone will take you seriously. Your take no prisoners attitude is suspect in my mind, and it's not my style. It appears that your organizational skills leave much to be desired. Like zap said, starting an informational group works. It has been done with excellent results, and we call those groups Compassion Clubs. We're going to need to see some real accomplishment if we are going to buy in. That takes time, and building good will is essential.

I have successful business and organizational experience, and fail to see that you have the goods. That is not to say that I do not wish you well. Who knows? I might be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by GregS

I don't care for people using the word "we" as if they speak for me.

Do not presume you speak for me and quit using WE as if you do.

Not directed towards you only Greg, I see this too often and am getting pizzed about it.

I think there are enough who consider the same that we can use the plural. I understand that it is not everyone.

Why not just speak for ourselves and not try to make our point perhaps sound

more powerful or popular by using WE instead of I?

You do not speak for me, assuming you (or anyone using WE that is not a confirmed group statement)

do is making assumptions.

Stop it.

Edited by imiubu

Why not just speak for ourselves and not try to make our point perhaps sound

more powerful or popular by using WE instead of I?

You do not speak for me, assuming you (or anyone using WE that is not a confirmed group statement)

do is making assumptions.

Stop it.

Are you suggesting that you are on board with this guy?