Cg Has Copy Of Physician's Recommendation ?

Oops, suppose I should have said  it doesn't necessarily matter either way except for SS#/DL# and such I guess.

And how many people don't tell their Cg what their condition is anyway?

I have cancer, or severe pain, or epilepsy or....

Not sure this is really an issue, just choice I guess depending on certain circumstances.

Some patients refuse to give up their personal medical records, and I agree.

precisely my concern. So far I've passed on those that had issue with sharing the papers with me

at time of registration. They have told me of their symptoms of course, but in the back of my head

I knew I should know who their doctor is, exactly their q conditions, and most of all.....

if they were concerned with sharing the papers, ....well, thats how I knew I couldn't service them properly.

no untrusting paranoids allowed in my registry I guess :dodgyrun: :dodgyrun:

precisely my concern. So far I've passed on those that had issue with sharing the papers with me

at time of registration. They have told me of their symptoms of course, but in the back of my head

I knew I should know who their doctor is, exactly their q conditions, and most of all.....

if they were concerned with sharing the papers, ....well, thats how I knew I couldn't service them properly.

A copy of dr application should be good. The caregiver is not a medical professional, all this should fall back on the dr.

One of my patients got upset when I asked for more info to keep in file. I just dropped the idea, knowing that he would testify if ever needed. I do know the person and his illnesses.

I have read about court cases, were there was an issue , of not knowing what the patient needed it for, how it was being dosed, all the responsibility fell directly on the CG to know these things.. 

the prosecutor felt that the CG should know these things.. I have to find that article and repost it.. didnt anyone else hear of this at a trial? It was here in MI. 

I always give my c.g a copy of my renew, I always have his info also, remember the paperwork is your card untill you get the hard card, and once you get the hard card, cg has pt info and pt has c.g info!

If you cant trust your c.g or your pt, time to find some one else!

Peace

I have read about court cases, were there was an issue , of not knowing what the patient needed it for, how it was being dosed, all the responsibility fell directly on the CG to know these things.. 

the prosecutor felt that the CG should know these things.. I have to find that article and repost it.. didnt anyone else hear of this at a trial? It was here in MI. 

Yeah I recall something along those lines. I would just never admit I don't know their condition. "Talk to my lawyer". There would be plenty of time to get everyone's info correct after an arrest.

Obviously someone was talking when they should have been remaining silent.

Yep that is one of the changes they made that also included the dr. pt relationship, If you actualy get your pt card from a traveling circus dr. or a by mail dr. you wont have a dr. to come to court and support you, if a dr. gives you a rec and you dont have a bonafide dr. pt relationship supposedly your screwed, and they also want your c.g to know what dose you need and for what!

Peace