4 Arrested In Macomb County Raids, Illegal Marijuana Dispensary Busted

It is generally a bit worse than that within the drug task forces. The local task force guy just emails the federal agent in the department and asks him to write a subpoena, for instance, for something not allowed under state law. This has happened a bunch with electrical records, for instance. State and local police are not allowed to subpoena electrical use records, but federal can.

OMG! I really didn't know it was like that. I suppose it would be worse if we weren't always fighting abroad,  for our freedom... :excl:

At the time, the police chief referred to marijuana as a "pollutant." 

Michigan Voters passed the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act in 2008, though it's received criticism for being overly vague. It does not address alternate THC forms or dispensaries directly.

I guess he has his opinion about marijuana  it's a "pollutant."  and the people's Law is overly vague which  is how a people's Law should be imo

and the people's Law is overly vague which  is how a people's Law should be imo

Not here in Michigan with our crooked legislature. If we have learned anything over the last 7 years it's that we shouldn't give our law makers and rope at all. No blank checks. No vagueness to clear up. Just make them account for every single thing they do. Give them (and law enforcement) clear instructions and make them live with that, obey and serve. 

Not here in Michigan with our crooked legislature. If we have learned anything over the last 7 years it's that we shouldn't give our law makers and rope at all. No blank checks. No vagueness to clear up. Just make them account for every single thing they do. Give them (and law enforcement) clear instructions and make them live with that, obey and serve. 

Thanks 

Maybe i should have made my post clearer  the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act in 2008, though it's received criticism for being overly vague the (  system ) Courts, Leo, Judge's, are the ones that say it's overly vague not the people