Cannatonic Crosses And Feminized Seeds

Norby

I got my Huel Perkins Cannatonic going and just did a few crosses and a feminized bud or 2. 

I got 62 HPC fem. pure.  Got 41 feminized cross with Grapestomper OG X Purple Kush.  I wanted to get some strength in the stems on a hi CBD strain. 

I also got a bud seeded with a grapestomper OGx Purple Kush male and got about 100 to run.  The last was Super Snow Ballz by Mota Rebel.  The father of SSB was a hi CBD male(4%?).  Got about 130 to run from that pairing.

I'll probably start a few next month to start testing the cannabinoid levels.

I also have 2 pennywise in flower so if one turns out hi CBD I'll probably add in a test of the male offspring to that and add it to the mix.

Can't wait to be able to post results.  Goal is 100%(or close to it) IBL of hi CBD and 50/50 line with good support and yield and a fruity palate and smell.

I have 2 pennywise in flower at the moment. I'll be getting those tested when they finish to see if I got a 50/50.

Really havent smoked the cannatonic much.  I mostly use it for medibles, which is why I wanted it separate. So I could decarb the CBD without degrading the THC since CBD takes 2x as long to decarb. 

I really don't know what to expect out of them.  Don't know if the feminized cannatonics will be 18%CBD and <1%THC like this one or whether I'll even get a hi CBD lo THC out of the GSOGPK cross that gets the strong branches.  It'll be fun to to find out though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Have 2 feminized GSOGPKHPC getting ready for flowering now and a Super Snow Ballz x HPC female in veg that just showed sex.

Got 3 other GSOGPKHPC regulars in flower now to get a male to BX to the HPC and see what I get.

Got 3 seeds from the feminized pollen from the HPC which I put to the Pennywise.  I'll probably put those down soon to see if any turned out Hi CBD and lo THC with a good yield and better stems.  Really wanna replace this HPC.  It's the lowest yielder I grow, the leafiest and the thinnest stems and terrible growth pattern.  All I need it for is medibles really, considering I have a bunch of 50/50's now.

Hopefully soon I will be getting some cannatonic clones, waiting for geno to offer them. Got a 1.5/1 plants now, just want the higher cbd for edibles.

Ran cannatonic outside a couple years ago, 3' tall and 30 dia. and filled out nicely. Half the size and yield of Death Star.

That's what I don't like.  Even as short it still has the thin stems, at least the huel perkins cut I have, and needs support for a fluffy low yield.  The 3 males crossed with the GSOGPK look really sturdy, they look as if they took the growth habits of the GSOGPK with really thick stems.  I'm putting all 3 back to HPC and hoping to get hi CBD and strong sturdy stems and the brick hard buds and yield from the GSOGPK.  The taste would be bonus but not really worried about it.

• 3 weeks later...

both GSOGK x HPC crosses took the stocky stems of the GSOGPK.  One is in flower. Next going in next week. 

I have a really nice look super snow ballz x HPC female I'm cloning at the moment.  She'll be going in in about 3 weeks.  Hopefully this will be a good nitetime 50/50 for medibles.  i tried to make my nite meds from the pennywise and I didn't get to sleep till quite late.  It took teh hi from the jack the ripper, no good for night meds.  So if I can get 2 good 50/50's, one for nite and one day I wont really need the cannatonic anymore, well as much, I'll still need it to make 2 to 1 ratios. 

Seeds of all 3 males are forming nicely from the backcross to teh HPC.  Hopefully they'll keep the stems and give me some hi CBD choices to replace the HPC

May put down one of the pennywise x HPC feminized seeds tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...