8In Cool Tube Vs Magnum Xxxl Lo Pro 8In Not Sure What To Buy

MichiganGrower420

Your carbon scrubber is necessary. The bigger the better. The activated carbon inside is full of cracks and crevices that will trap-scrub- smells from your room. It should be left on 24/7 with a good inline fan. It will no affect the co2 saturation in your room. Your plant will exhale oxygen and need co2 to breathe and photosynthesize properly.  Ambient co2 is around 400 ppm. This works well outdoors because unlike inside a grow room, leaf air is exchanged hundreds of times more often than we can replicate with fans. In my sealed room I must keep the room saturated at 1500ppm just to get the comfortable 400 around every plant surface full time.

To do this I use a Co2 generator. Mine uses propane and others may use natural gas too. Its the burning propane that produces c02 simply. A meter on the wall monitors the c02 levels in the room, checks with atmosphere control comparing temperatures and exhaust possibilities, then cycles until the desired saturation is achieved.

Although cannabis will grow in a driveway crack, a locked attic, or even a closed up closet, keep in mind it will only grow to its weakest resource. If everything is perfect in the sealed room, except c02, plant health will suffer,  along with yields and potency. Unhealthy plants attract pests like mites, gnats, etc, and are are susceptible to molds. A room using outdoor air will supply more c02 than a sealed one for thought, still below the needed 400 ppm's though.

good luck

do you exhaust your carbon scrubber out of the room or just exhaust it into your room that what im confused about or should i hook it up to my lights?

those 3 options are up to you and your garden habits. I manage a sealed room, with no outside air used. I don't exhaust outside, but instead exhaust into my vegging room, connected only by a light lock curtain to the flowering room. connected to lights with a terminal end being a scrubber, will dirty up your glass occasionally, added to the chore list. venting outdoors in the winter will require some finesse to avoid condensation, blown bulbs, mold at inlet, but can be done.

so far for the one room i have ive been pulling outside air into lung room sucking it out into flower room with 8in inline with dust shroom and it all gets sucked through my scrubber through my lights and straight outside temps are prettty high right now with 2 600w hps but that also because our main house ac is broken just bought a brand new 2 1/2ton gotta have it installed and freon put in it then i hope the temps will go down even more havent ran ac in like 3 years lol

• 2 weeks later...