Advice On Bubble Hash

Hi! I am trying to find some quality bubble hash to make some cannacaps which it seems is hard to find. What questions should I ask the dispensaries? How much should it cost so I am not overpaying? Is there a way to tell if it's quality or not? Should it be a certain color or consistency? Any advice/help is greatly appreciated as always!

bubble hash is graded by the micron size of the sift. The larger holes in a screen will allow more plant materials in the final mix. Screens with smaller holes will allow more trichomes and less plant material. You are seeking pure trichomes.

70-120 microns is common. trichome size can vary from sativa to indica types. rough handling will squeeze more junk into the mix too.

I'd buy a gram of the most golden fluff you can find, step out, sample it, step in and scoop up the rest if satisfied.

You could alternatively purchase a "pollen shaker" http://www.amazon.com/4-5-Aluminum-Pollen-Shaker/dp/B00AIQN2WO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437512858&sr=8-1&keywords=pollen+shaker&pebp=1437512881747&perid=172P0DEY626NJZNHRTNSfor 15 bucks and make your own.

You'll be surprised at your own production I think. My rolling tray scraps go into mine and its a special toke with the full waxes and flavors, different than oil or bud, but pleasurable on its own.

good luck!