Mrs Just As Important As Mre Lol!

Instead of Meal Ready-to-Eat, I am making sure I have Marijuana Ready-to-Smoke or Ready-to-Vape!

Just got me a Food Saver Vacuum sealer, had to try it out with an ounce of buds. It kind of bricked it up and it looks weird.

I also used the food saver to vacuum seal some jarred buds. Now I need a spoon to get the tops off!

I will follow up on whether or not it makes a difference. I realize vaccum sealing in the bag does some damage since it squishes the buds a bit, but it does reduce the odor and I believe over long term it will be beneficial. It kind of looks like vacuum sealed beef jerkey packages.

Can't wait to cut it open in a couple of months and try it out. I am thinking it will be just as fresh as the day I sealed it. The jars are going to a patient. Unless they are familiar with home canned goods I will have to provide instructions on how to get the lid off for the first time.

MRS vacuum sealed 7 23 15 019

MRS vacuum sealed 7 23 15 020

Vacuum Sealed 7 23 15 024

:D

I've up to this point been against using vacs to seal my flowers in bags. Something about it just screams to me as being the start of new-age swag. Soon it'll have seeds and everything, only it wont be from mexico, just the good ol' neighbor down the street.

Not implying in the very slightest whatsoever that your flowers are anything but pristine GG, but not every grow is such as so.

let's not forget, the jars can be vacuum sealed too. you can tell it has a strong vacuum when the lid doesn't "pop" or "click" and you need a tool to remove it.

I wish I would have invested in the vacuum sealer a long time ago. From now on when I open a jar it is going to be vacuum sealed shut when I am finished.

I've done it, the only down side is its so stuck to itself, it is bricked.. but quality and flavor was perfect two month down the road.. never been able to store it longer.. but it is nice. and i gave some to a patient and they didn't care less.. and told me they had seen uit before.

I've done it, the only down side is its so stuck to itself, it is bricked.. but quality and flavor was perfect two month down the road.. never been able to store it longer.. but it is nice. and i gave some to a patient and they didn't care less.. and told me they had seen uit before.

Thanks for the feedback. For the second time in my growing experience, I may not be able to hold back more than 2 months. I still have some space dawg that is probably a year old and a small amount of fresh bud available. So I will probably have to cut it open within 2 months. Patients come first.