Autism Vote By Medical Marihuana Review Panel, Friday, July 31 At 1:00 Pm

Neither party has the best interests of the people at heart. Both seek only to control the populace.The Democrats want to keep everyone dependent on government for all their needs, in return for complete social control. Republicans are seemingly just fearful and malicious toward anything that might disrupt their myopic world view.

Republicans are definitely a clear and present danger to mankind.

They come off like cartoon villains. "We'll burn down the orphanage and steal the children's food! Nyah ha ha!"

Look at who leads in their presidential polls. Can you imagine Trump with his finger on the nuclear button?

I'm thinking seriously of leaving this country soon. The current atmosphere of fear and hatred frightens me.

Social control?

Republicans = Social Conservatism

Democrats= Social Progressivism

Social issues= Education, Abortion, Gay rights, Drug war, Healthcare, Marriage, Marijuana policy, adoption, Internet policies, disability, poverty, social stratification, Unemployment, discrimination, environmental health, criminal justice, alcohol, domestic violence, censorship and any "what about the children" nonsense.

I think most Democrats would prefer people to be completely independent and free of government? But they believe that government should provide for the common good, I'd agree there. I don't know how it gets spun to social control, except when run by Republicans.

The Republicans use a club for control.

The Democrats use the kindly Nanny approach. "No (guns, drugs, fattening foods etc.) for you, it's for your own good!)

Social control?

Republicans = Social Conservatism

Democrats= Social Progressivism

Social issues= Education, Abortion, Gay rights, Drug war, Healthcare, Marriage, Marijuana policy, adoption, Internet policies, disability, poverty, social stratification, Unemployment, discrimination, environmental health, criminal justice, alcohol, domestic violence, censorship and any "what about the children" nonsense.

The dems use what about the children for gun control!  The rest don't matter much once we are subjects.

And yes, they are in on the fall of our independence by cushoining the blow of corporate takeover thru social programs, increased illegal immigration, and making everyone responsible for the bad choices of eating bad, smoking, etc. by "fixing" healthcare.  They aren't changing our "free trade" agreements or helping us get out of debt or going after wallstreet(except liz warren).  Are there good ones, 100x more than republicans but the lesser of 2 evils is still evil.  Their fixes should be rooted in making things better for all of the citizens, just giving them money and not providing for something dignified to do in society doesn't help for mental health. 

Now if we saw a ccc come back, maybe,(Clinton had something going with Americorp, which I was part of and a GREAT experience for all involved) something to teach skills and work to better society if all these people are going to be paid to sit home, and some better than people out there who are working and struggling, it's a slippery slope done the way it is.  There are truths to both sides of the coin and to throw all of one out is not taking everything into account.  Both sides are contributing well to the downfall of America!