Seniors Are Seeking Out States Where Mj Is Legal

trix

Oregon -- When choosing retirement locales, a few factors pop to mind: climate, amenities, proximity to grandchildren, access to quality healthcare. Chris Cooper had something else to consider – marijuana laws.

The investment adviser from Toledo had long struggled with back pain due to a fractured vertebra and crushed disc from a fall. He hated powerful prescription drugs like Vicodin, but one thing did help ease the pain and spasms: marijuana.

Read More...

I have broken both arms, legs. ankle, collar bone, shattered knee cap, and name it, when I was a teenager getting mexican crap it didnt help my pain, it actualy made it more noticable!  I know that mm does help my back pain and arthritis from all the other bones I have broken,

Todays youngsters are spoiled rotten when it comes to mj, I dont think they know what a seed is, they most def dont treat it like it is awsome like I do today, I wish all people that are not legal specialy teenagers had to use the crap I had to smoke as a teen, it wasnt to often I got a good surprise when I was a teen ie, mauie wowie, cali sensi, ect.

How is it that I pay a mortgage and all my other bills, I roll my own nasty cigs (1 buck a pack) and I dont do blunts!  Yet my non working teen girl (19) smokes packaged cigs (5.75- 6.25 a pack) and they smoke blunts!

How does this happen?

rant over!

Peace

I have broken both arms, legs. ankle, collar bone, shattered knee cap, and name it, when I was a teenager getting mexican crap it didnt help my pain, it actualy made it more noticable!  I know that mm does help my back pain and arthritis from all the other bones I have broken,

Todays youngsters are spoiled rotten when it comes to mj, I dont think they know what a seed is, they most def dont treat it like it is awsome like I do today, I wish all people that are not legal specialy teenagers had to use the crap I had to smoke as a teen, it wasnt to often I got a good surprise when I was a teen ie, mauie wowie, cali sensi, ect.

How is it that I pay a mortgage and all my other bills, I roll my own nasty cigs (1 buck a pack) and I dont do blunts!  Yet my non working teen girl (19) smokes packaged cigs (5.75- 6.25 a pack) and they smoke blunts!

How does this happen?

rant over!

Peace

9bfa0f7567b5c3f2fe163a0b163f030d.jpg

Well Phaq is she isn't gettin the cash from you?? then you might want to find out who/were it is  coming from,, just sayin.. or like timmy on fairly odd parents,, "the internet"

Edited by Willy

Well Phaq is she isn't gettin the cash from you?? then you might want to find out who/were it is  coming from,, just sayin.. or like timmy on fairly odd parents,, "the internet"

Not me my friend, I dont even get any cash from me lol!  Im on ssdi my check is deposited on the 3rd and all of my bills get paid the same day, I have a 20 buck balance every month when it is all said and done :hair:

welcome to MMI leavinFla Its to hot and muggy there any whoo lol!

Peace