Lets Talk About The Elephant In The Room.

Ok lets talk trump!

I know I have quoted some of the things he has said a while back, so no need to copy and paiste them in here to make me feel silly unless you realy must lol!

Trump is for me a becareful what you wish for situation what say you?

Peace

he is the biggest AHOLE I have seen in years, , dont care what he says, some i agree with , but its his mode of everything is wrong but me, attitude.. He seems to be a bigot/racist/ and fk the poor.. Then again, im  not too thrilled about any of them dem or rep... 

Edited by Willy

Trump is "something different" some might say?

In all of my time voting I saw the samo samo bs coming down regardless of the party placed in office by the voting machines.

IN that same time I've never met a person who was satisfied with their choice of "lesser of two evils". For these reasons I would understand why

a person would vote for just about anyone who seems different than the shoe in cousin party. different funding, different tactics, different results maybe?

voters doing the same thing over and over expecting different results allows the industry favorite to be placed I think. As long as we are allowing lobbyists

to sway politicians with cash the whole "people" thing is a joke.

GM yea he is different one might say!

willy I agree with you also!

Pain I understand where you are coming from bawahahahaha!

He had my vote until he started talking rotglmfao!

so what if he decides to change party's again and now becomes an independent?

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

What Donald Trump isn't talking about is that his dad paid for him to attend the finest private schools and set him up in business to run multiple enterprises that were built on corporate welfare.  His father, Fred  Trump, made his own fortune building and selling homes in New York with FHA backing.  It is a little bit ironic that Donald Trump credits himself with his business success, yet much of his family's success was due to government backing.  Donald inherited as much as $200 million from his father.  (maybe a couple of $billion in today's dollars).  Donald also wants us to believe that his business success makes him a good candidate for president.  But he also isn't talking about how he supported (and used) eminent domain to take private property for private use to build his empire.  He also isn't talking about how he bankrupted four companies.  If you made your fortune partly due to bankrupting companies and using the government to leveraging a sweet deal, how can you say that your business success gives you insight into how to make a county successful?

Also, Trump seems to think that he has some super-good ideas about how to defeat ISIS.  He wants us to believe that if he is elected president, he will use this big secret idea to defeat ISIS.  If you truly love your country and truly want to help the country (rather than just yourself), wouldn't you share those ideas publicly NOW in the hope that maybe our country would take that approach and fix the problem?  If you're a blowhard narcissistic egomaniac, then you keep your very good ideas secret until and if you're elected.

I think Trump compares well to "Judge" Judy. People like "Judge" Judy because she is an outspoken and hard-nosed celebrity TV show actress.  This same kind of attitude was what made the early participants of the TV show "Survivor" successful.  For some reason, in this country, people just seem to love celebrities who are out-spoken and controversial.  It makes for good TV ratings, but I don't see how it translates to good government policy. 

What Donald Trump isn't talking about is that his dad paid for him to attend the finest private schools and set him up in business to run multiple enterprises that were built on corporate welfare.  His father, Fred  Trump, made his own fortune building and selling homes in New York with FHA backing.  It is a little bit ironic that Donald Trump credits himself with his business success, yet much of his family's success was due to government backing.  Donald inherited as much as $200 million from his father.  (maybe a couple of $billion in today's dollars).  Donald also wants us to believe that his business success makes him a good candidate for president.  But he also isn't talking about how he supported (and used) eminent domain to take private property for private use to build his empire.  He also isn't talking about how he bankrupted four companies.  If you made your fortune partly due to bankrupting companies and using the government to leveraging a sweet deal, how can you say that your business success gives you insight into how to make a county successful?

Also, Trump seems to think that he has some super-good ideas about how to defeat ISIS.  He wants us to believe that if he is elected president, he will use this big secret idea to defeat ISIS.  If you truly love your country and truly want to help the country (rather than just yourself), wouldn't you share those ideas publicly NOW in the hope that maybe our country would take that approach and fix the problem?  If you're a blowhard narcissistic egomaniac, then you keep your very good ideas secret until and if you're elected.

I think Trump compares well to "Judge" Judy. People like "Judge" Judy because she is an outspoken and hard-nosed celebrity TV show actress.  This same kind of attitude was what made the early participants of the TV show "Survivor" successful.  For some reason, in this country, people just seem to love celebrities who are out-spoken and controversial.  It makes for good TV ratings, but I don't see how it translates to good government policy. 

Bro I almost slipped and said your real name!

I so respect you, I know you, I can't even begin to put my words together better than you! :blow-a-heart:

You are one of the MOST Important people on this site and world to me!

I have always and always will respect your opinion, I hope to see you soon just for s h its and giggles! :bighug:

We need your opinion more often, Thank you!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Bro I almost slipped and said your real name!

I so respect you, I know you, I can't even begin to put my words together better than you! :blow-a-heart:

You are one of the MOST Important people on this site and world to me!

I have always and always will respect your opinion, I hope to see you soon just for s h its and giggles! :bighug:

We need your opinion more often, Thank you!

Peace

Jim

BAAA HAAAAH 

My kids are ready for a kayak trip on Houghton Lake.

Do you remember the old Higgin's boat yard?

I might be going there in the next couple of weeks (for work) with kids and kayaks in-tow....and maybe some cannabis fruit/nut bars.  Hah Hah!!!. 

Would be fun to see you again!!

Hey Phaque - do you still have my #?  I think my PM is full on this site, and I'd kinda like to keep it that way.  Shoot me a text if you can.  If not, I'll delete a few PMs so you can get back in contact.  I'd like to visit you yet this summer.

I will hit you up if you dont already have me reply, My friend!

Peace

Remember when INXS needed a new lead singer and they made that TV show where they narrowed down the contestants?

And when the food network needs a new star?

They always put up a bunch of clowns designed to make their already determined choice look good.

Same, same. Don't be fooled into thinking this is real.

So today The Donald says that raping your wife is legal. 

Another 'set' ready for an easy 'spike'. 

You said it better than I would have. 

Grandpa Prescott made millions selling steel to the Nazi's during our war against them I've read. Didn't the American investors in Shell Oil profit dearly by fueling the Nazi machine?

We don't want to discuss Jeb's S&L, Medicaid, Cuban fugitives scandals....holy moly, that would be a forum on its own!

Not to mention any other person running for office, maybe ever.

What righteous reason would a clean person wish to become a politician? When every one of them in my life time sure seemed dirty to me, I conclude only the dirtiest of people apply for the job. I got over it, criminals can run countries too, look around. Some are able to make their supporters believe they are clean enough to the job, some don't care.

Anyone smart enough to do the job correctly would be smart enough to avoid the post. vote your con/science

Grandpa Prescott made millions selling steel to the Nazi's during our war against them I've read. Didn't the American investors in Shell Oil profit dearly by fueling the Nazi machine?

We don't want to discuss Jeb's S&L, Medicaid, Cuban fugitives scandals....holy moly, that would be a forum on its own!

Not to mention any other person running for office, maybe ever.

What righteous reason would a clean person wish to become a politician? When every one of them in my life time sure seemed dirty to me, I conclude only the dirtiest of people apply for the job. I got over it, criminals can run countries too, look around. Some are able to make their supporters believe they are clean enough to the job, some don't care.

Anyone smart enough to do the job correctly would be smart enough to avoid the post. vote your con/science

My Pops was always involved in the union, he was one of the founders of the original poam!

I once told him that all politicians are lying thieve's, His reply to me was,,,,,,,,alot of good people go into politics but alot of bad come out!

I beleive most have good intentions (not trump or any of them in my opinion) but the $$$ blinds them!

I also think we all have a price, I know I do any  buyers?

Peace

Lowering the bar is an old republican trick. These days they have to go very low so one of them can jump over it. LOL I mean LOW!

Borowitz Report,

A group of scholars who have been monitoring the descent of the bar over the past few decades have concluded that the bar can no longer be lowered, the scholars announced on Friday.

The academics, led by Professor Davis Logsdon, of the University of Minnesota, published their conclusion after their research definitively found that the bar had finally dropped to its lowest possible position.

Logsdon acknowledged that he and his fellow scholars have come under fire in the past for claiming that the bar could not be further lowered, specifically when they issued a paper to that effect after the selection of the Republican Vice-Presidential nominee in 2008

Now that the issue of whether the bar can be further lowered has been settled, Logsdon and his colleagues plan to examine the question of whether there is anything left to scrape at the bottom of the barrel. “Our findings are preliminary, but it appears that the answer is no,” he said.

“We got that one wrong,” he said. “Clearly, the bar still had a way to go.”

• 2 weeks later...

some of you have to be thrilled about trump mania!

He def says what is on his mind lmao, it sure is interesting with him in there, He is either gonna win or screw both sides over eh?

I would go with the ladder!

sure is fun to watch some one spend his own money and make a mockery out of the messed up electoral system we have.

Peace

some of you have to be thrilled about trump mania!

He def says what is on his mind lmao, it sure is interesting with him in there, He is either gonna win or screw both sides over eh?

I would go with the ladder!

sure is fun to watch some one spend his own money and make a mockery out of the messed up electoral system we have.

Peace

Oh yes.. I'm totally thrilled about it. Can't wait until he goes independent for the bonus round. LOL Best thing since Ross Perot. vvv elephant in the room

Ross-Perot.jpg

Edited by Restorium2

Trump  bankrutped  many times and us taxpayers had to bail his rich ars  out, Is that what is good about repubkicaks,   , No wonder they have no brains, T rump’s first corporatebankruptcy was in 1991 when Trump Taj Mahal was unable to pay its obligations.

Trump  inhereated money from his dads taxpayer contractts  not self made  He's no Bill Gates or Steve Jobs. Those are people who started from scratch and can get away with calling themselves self-made success stories. But the Trumps and Romneys of the world aren't like Steve Jobs, no matter how much they want you to think they are.

Edited by cristinew