Lets Talk About The Elephant In The Room.

voters didn't seem to care when they re elected criminal faces like kwami, young, bush, and more.

Our Congress does not even disqualify a convicted felon from taking seat, even if imprisoned, and indeed a prisoner has won a congressional seat in the past while imprisoned! (but you are not allowed to be a caregiver growing 12 plants for a sick family member mind you)
So what if Trump legally bankrupted companies while he climbed to the top. Successful wealthy businessmen do it all the time.
If Dad left him a few million, and now its worth a few billion, "self made" isn't fair?

I personally think he's a little freaky and outspoken....does anyone recall how inspoken Bush was?

does Trump have a criminal record?  I cringe when I hear those running against him speak for some reason... 

there's a first time for everything http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/president-barack-obamas-complete-list.html

watch some one spend his own money ???  We taxpayers  money  baillied this rich person out, Its our money  do some research 

I respect every one in here's opinion!

But you must remember all of the things you are pointing out about trump was when he was a dummycrat bawahahahaha!

He is most def making a mockery out of our messed up election process, maybe that is what we needed to make things better, and I dont mean T rump becoming prez,,,,,I think that would be a huge mistake, we all need to watch and be either entertained or distrubed my his behaviour, I will say when he isnt talking stupid (which is rarely) he has a few good points!

Im thinking his friends the clintons put him upto this lol, knowing hillary cant win this time, so they realy dont care what happens, she will run in 4 yrs and maybe win!

Just my own nonsense opinion!

Peace

I respect every one in here's opinion!

But you must remember all of the things you are pointing out about trump was when he was a dummycrat bawahahahaha!

He is most def making a mockery out of our messed up election process, maybe that is what we needed to make things better, and I dont mean T rump becoming prez,,,,,I think that would be a huge mistake, we all need to watch and be either entertained or distrubed my his behaviour, I will say when he isnt talking stupid (which is rarely) he has a few good points!

Im thinking his friends the clintons put him upto this lol, knowing hillary cant win this time, so they realy dont care what happens, she will run in 4 yrs and maybe win!

Just my own nonsense opinion!

Peace

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. Give the man a kewpie doll. Trump is handing the presidency to Hillary one gaff at a time. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop it now ..... 

Nice find Christinew.  Although a sad epitath for the ongoing history of Labor in the US, I think it would be short sighted of US not to include the slaves. This seemingly isolated insident was part of an international effort by none other than the Rothschilds' to control the world copper price / economy.   An interesting lead in to the 'Old Money' connection: The FED was passed by both chambers of Congress the previous day Dec 23, 1913. It was a terrible Christmas for the citizens of the USA esp in Red Jacket, MI, the name of the town at the time of the Italian Hall Tragedy.

Some history: Michigan Copper in the Mediterranean (this one is in Italian and will require the Google translater). Here is another good site with translation (via UK flag in header) MichCopper ...

Ooops the unfortunate by-product of most mining operations throughout history... and recently being re-in acted by our affiliates to the West.
 Ongoing carnage, continues... hmmm seems that there was a bit of recovery taking place [Rainbow trout recovering]when all of a sudden ... all hell breaks lose: Abandoned 1923 mine releases over 3 million gals of toxic yellow-orange sludge into Animas River...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R27mGpRzF3Y

guess who's got the bill for clean up...

Edited by solabeirtan