Ok Im On My 3Rd Dr!

I have been cut off from my dr. at my lady's appointment bawahahahahaha!

She actualy dared me to find another dr. who would write me narcotic rx's while on mm!

Need I say more?

I am on my 3rd dr. since becoming legal!  When will they learn that I am smarter than them?

Begin! .....................Ding Ding Ding!

Oh that was hard to write, but I will prevail, Lets hear your story's and I will tell you Mine!

Peace All!

Jim aka phaquetoo

Edited by phaquetoo

So I take my lady to her dr. appt yesterday.. she had an out pt back surgery procedure and it seems to have made her worse!

we have the same primary care dr. so while we are in the examination room the ma/nurse/wtvr tells her they need her to do a urine drop, I honestly LOL'd

any how the nurse comes back and starts asking her what meds she is on, my lady tells her and forgets a few meds she is also on, all written by this dr. the nurse keeps fishing so your not on anything else she says,,,,,so I speak up and say why dont you just ask about the thc in the urine we are all adults lol! mind you this dr. renewed my card for me!

now in comes the dr. she starts talking to my lady and says ok well I sent you to a surgeon, you had surgery, you have been on lots of pain meds and your needing more, things have seemed to gotten worse instead of better!  (duh wtf right)  and my lady is most def noticably worse,,she looks at me and says you need to hear this too :lolu:

she says they are trying to turn their practice into a no narcotics office, mainly they are having a problem with xanax!!!!

So I question her and say so your going to just cut people off of xanax, but you are gonna still write norco's, methadone, oxci's,etc

she says we are going to put people on klonipan's and give less pain meds and we may be sending people to pain clinics!

She looks at me and says now I realize you are a life time chronic pain pt so do you want me to set you up with the pain clinic and get your meds from them,  I say well what about my mm use no pain clinics will medicate me with an mm card, she says she will check on that, Im like so let me get this straight you will write opoids and not xanax, I also actualy say I cant give them away but people have stolen some of my opoids!  she laughed and said I can go on the corner and sell xanax all day, I seriously cant give them away, but every one wants my pain pills lmao!

to be continued!

Peace

I also actualy say I cant give them away

but people have stolen some of my opoids! (if a pharmacist/doctor had a nickel for every time he heard that one :P)

she laughed and said I can go on the corner and sell xanax all day(I'm not sure you caught her drift, completely? :huh:)

is this the same doc you've referred others here to?   do you know if the other patients are getting cut also?

doc bob?