Milegalize - Please Donate! $50,000 In New Match!‏

MILegalize is the only ballot initiative for 2016 that will get legalization done right.      We face two well financed gangs of Oakland County money managers and Republican conservatives - they think of this issue in terms of money, know nothing about it, and plan to take it over and make money.

They are willing to sacrifice the people and the knowledge base that has built up for many years in Michigan around cannabis - and  get the money for folks like them. Politics, not morality or justice, will determine how cannabis is regulated.
     MILEGALIZE HAS THE BEST CANNABIS LAW REFORM EVER WRITTEN - It legalizes, taxes and regulates adult use, leaving control in the hands of localities (not America's most inept legislature), it preserves and increases medical rights for anyone with a doctors recommendation for cannabis, and legalizes hemp!
     BUT, IT ISN'T THESE GREAT IDEAS, IT IS SUCCESS AT FUNDRAISING THAT HAS MADE OUR CAMPAIGN CREDIBLE - WITH A CHANCE AT SUCCESS!
     OUR $100,000 BENEFACTOR HAS AWARDED US THIS MONEY (even though our match amount include in kind donations that were not supposed to be included) AND HAS AWARDED AN ADDITIONAL 30 DAY, $50,000 MATCHING GRANT!!
     We have raised more than a quarter million dollars now.
     HOWEVER, WE WILL NEED AT LEAST $750,000 TO GET IT DONE - (or for everyone who gets this message to get a thousand sigs).
     Now that we are clearly credible our fundraising has to SNOWBALL not plateau.
PLEASE HELP MILegalize during this unique/critical/generous MATCHING GRANT PERIOD (until August 26). Donate on our website, on PayPal, or 

send contributions to our Treasurer, Debra Young, 440 West Troy St., Ferndale, MI 48220.

We realize also that we have to develop new ways of fundraising - ways to tap other sources in Michigan that are very supportive of cannabis (or human rights) ...that we need to find.   PLEASE DONATE ! (& if you have a great idea let me know)   YOUR HELP IS IMMEDIATELY DOUBLED!
(only money  donations  - by check - count toward the match, or money that directly purchases signatures.)
Thank you!! We can make history if we all give big - and spread this message!

Mal... Have u guys already hit up the metro area doctors, dispensaries, cert centers, and hydro shops?

Beyond giving them the comparative nuts and bolts of the options facing them, I was thinking a photocopied fact sheet that could be easily reproduced and handed out to all of their patrons. Perhaps a petition or two as well. I highly doubt most of the people even involved in the program are very up to date w the options they have, let alone the facts of the milegalize proposal.

If you need a pair of legs for this, let me know. Iv already cleared it w my doc and he is willing to distribute info to patients/cgs. Been to most of hydro shops around here and can certainly make some rounds, along w a cert ctr or disp here and there.

Cant think of a better and cheaper way to hit up and mobilize the registry.

Mal... Have u guys already hit up the metro area doctors, dispensaries, cert centers, and hydro shops?

Beyond giving them the comparative nuts and bolts of the options facing them, I was thinking a photocopied fact sheet that could be easily reproduced and handed out to all of their patrons. Perhaps a petition or two as well. I highly doubt most of the people even involved in the program are very up to date w the options they have, let alone the facts of the milegalize proposal.

If you need a pair of legs for this, let me know. Iv already cleared it w my doc and he is willing to distribute info to patients/cgs. Been to most of hydro shops around here and can certainly make some rounds, along w a cert ctr or disp here and there.

Cant think of a better and cheaper way to hit up and mobilize the registry.

I agree Indigro.

But honestly, I am not involved in the campaign besides getting a few signatures myself.  I am just passing on memo's I received so others know as well.  I would direct suggestions to "jamieuke" on this forum because he is a board member of MILEGALIZE.

:-)