Ending The War On Families: Raid Victim Impact Panel By Charmie Gholson

There is one person, and really one person alone, who is so committed to ending the war on families 

and protecting Michigan and United States citizens, and her Name is Charmie Gholson. She is a mother, 

a sister, daughter a friend and a warrior. And that is what her enemies call her. Yesterday on her 

birthday, mid summer in the middle of the day, she convened a public hearing so that the world could 

hear the trauma and abuse that has occurred during swat and drug task force raids. She is committed to 

ending the war on drugs, and no one can stop her. We should all be thankful that this person is on our 

side. I personally want to thank her because she is inspires me and many of the people around me.  She 

is Charmie Gholson, I like to call her Kid Charlemagne. Thank you Kid Charlemagne, you Rock!!!!!

Charmie.JPG

Wow ! she is all that and more wish i had been their on day i am going to tell our story to the world  the trauma and abuse that was dished out to the both of us but more to tell everyone i see 

what they did to Her she spent the last five years of her life in Court that was the last i heard words i heard from he

​Tell everyone Bob

Thanks to Charmie Gholson   she gives me the road to travel on